Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,577 members, 7,847,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants (1580 Views)

NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act / Sit At Home: Obiano Monitors Economic Activities In Awka, Environs / Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by BabaRamota1980: 8:27pm On May 29, 2018
Chuckudi and Obinna, If you dont go to work tomorrow you will be in pepper soup Gaddem it! cool

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by BabaRamota1980: 8:30pm On May 29, 2018
There are indications that Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state would punish members of the state workforce who heed the sit-at-home protest declared by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, for Wednesday.

The indication emerged in an internal memo by the head of service, Barr. Harry Udu who pointedly informed workers that after the democracy day celebration, they were expected to commence work in full force.

The HOS, in the terse memo directed permanent secretaries and heads of ministries, agencies and parastatals to direct their subordinates to come to work, while also calling for strict monitoring, so as to find out those who would absent themselves.

The memo read, “His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Anambra State has directed that work resumes on Wed. 30th May after the Public Holiday on 29th May.

“All Public Servants must therefore report to their duty posts on Wednesday and the rest of the week. Perm. Secs and Heads of MDAs should monitor and report compliance unfailingly. Pls circulate to all your staff.”

Though the memo was silent on the sit-at-home order by IPOB, a source told DAILY POST that the directive was meant to weaken the IPOB order.

But IPOB has further reiterated its commitment to ensuring that its sit-at-home action was carried out.

A release by Uche Mefor, deputy leader of IPOB, entitled: 30th May Sit At Home’ is about respecting those who fought and died for your freedom, said the group has sent out canvassers to interior villages of Biafra land to sensitize the people on the need for the people to obey the order, and has got favourable responses that compliance would be high.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 29, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
There are indications that Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state would punish members of the state workforce who heed the sit-at-home protest declared by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, for Wednesday.

The indication emerged in an internal memo by the head of service, Barr. Harry Udu who pointedly informed workers that after the democracy day celebration, they were expected to commence work in full force.

The HOS, in the terse memo directed permanent secretaries and heads of ministries, agencies and parastatals to direct their subordinates to come to work, while also calling for strict monitoring, so as to find out those who would absent themselves.

The memo read, “His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Anambra State has directed that work resumes on Wed. 30th May after the Public Holiday on 29th May.

“All Public Servants must therefore report to their duty posts on Wednesday and the rest of the week. Perm. Secs and Heads of MDAs should monitor and report compliance unfailingly. Pls circulate to all your staff.”

Though the memo was silent on the sit-at-home order by IPOB, a source told DAILY POST that the directive was meant to weaken the IPOB order.

But IPOB has further reiterated its commitment to ensuring that its sit-at-home action was carried out.

A release by Uche Mefor, deputy leader of IPOB, entitled: 30th May Sit At Home’ is about respecting those who fought and died for your freedom, said the group has sent out canvassers to interior villages of Biafra land to sensitize the people on the need for the people to obey the order, and has got favourable responses that compliance would be high.

igbo amaka igbo amaka

na yoruba dey run around dey search the news for us

chineke
abeg igbo bu so mma

I can't talk

we deserve some accolades.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by gidgiddy: 8:37pm On May 29, 2018
LochOtieno:

igbo amaka igbo amaka

chineke
abeg igbo bu so mma

I can't talk

They are desperate to truncate tomorrow's sit at home. Unfortunately for them, power belongs to the people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by TimFisher: 8:40pm On May 29, 2018
grin

Igbo Amaka!

as my brother have said it all!

Ipob always giving headache to afonjas since 17bc

Truly...God is wonderful!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by chichar1(f): 8:44pm On May 29, 2018
gidgiddy:

They are desperate to truncate tomorrow's sit at home. Unfortunately for them, power belongs to the people
I love your comment die,

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 29, 2018
gidgiddy:

igwebuike

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by chichar1(f): 8:48pm On May 29, 2018
Obiano is a big fool for saying so,he is just a mere governor, not a Hero/Legend !!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by hammer6F: 8:48pm On May 29, 2018
AS LONG AS HE PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION.

PRIVATE TRANSPORT COMPANY ARE SITTING AT HOME.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by Lipscomb(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2018
Security personnel should beef up.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by Xander85: 9:21pm On May 29, 2018
LochOtieno:

igbo amaka igbo amaka

chineke
abeg igbo bu so mma

I can't talk

I strongly doubt most of these mofos carrying Biafra matter for head are Yoruba....even if they bear Yoruba monikers! I suspect they're core north muslims!
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:22pm On May 29, 2018
So, who will transport those Anambra civil servants to their working places ?
Will Obiano provide buses for them ?

There are some cases politicians should bow and respect the masses especially this issue of sit-at home order.
There is nothing they can do about it. Absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by annnikky(f): 9:24pm On May 29, 2018
Obiano and umahi is running from their dullard rot grin
They dnt want to be termed an enemy of the state/con3

Meanwhile we are waiting for imo and abia governor to issue their own statement undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 29, 2018
Xander85:

I strongly doubt most of these mofos carrying Biafra matter for head are Yoruba....even if they bear Yoruba monikers! I suspect they're core north muslims!

don't doubt

they are yorubas being by hausa fulani to achieve their aim

but they hv already fail

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by BabaRamota1980: 9:28pm On May 29, 2018
LochOtieno:

igbo amaka igbo amaka

chineke
abeg igbo bu so mma

I can't talk

Lontana abi wetin be ya name....let Obianu hear say you no show for work tomorrow. Let him hear...
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by Chuksonyeike: 9:28pm On May 29, 2018
We have cowards for Governors in igboland. Tomorrow we will know how many civil servants this fool can sack

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by Chuksonyeike: 9:29pm On May 29, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Lontana abi wetin be ya name....let Obianu hear say you no show for work tomorrow. Let him hear...
shebi na everybody him go sack
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by BabaRamota1980: 9:30pm On May 29, 2018
annnikky:
Obiano and umahi is running from their dullard rot grin
They dnt want to be termed an enemy of the state/con3

Meanwhile we are waiting for imo and abia governor to issue their own statement undecided

Oya follow me if you want see wetin Abia and Imo go do. Follow me o...
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by annnikky(f): 9:32pm On May 29, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Oya follow me if you want see wetin Abia and Imo go do. Follow me o...
Follow u go where kwanu ramotu grin
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 29, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

until u pronounce every single name in ur post correctly till then will I take u serious?
number2 - they say education is the key, who collected ur key A buhari B caliphate

Keep urself busy with these while I handle other pressing issues
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by achi4u(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2018
No market tomorrow in the whole of Igboland.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by achi4u(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2018
LochOtieno:

until u pronounce every single name in ur post correctly till then will I take u serious?
number2 - they say education is the key, who collected ur key A buhari B caliphate

One bottle of Hero for you.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by anibirelawal(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2018
LochOtieno:

igbo amaka igbo amaka
chineke abeg igbo bu so mma
I can't talk

They only bring about the news, just to make fun of it. Nothing special.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 29, 2018
anibirelawal:

They only bring about the news, just to make fun of it. Nothing special.

we deserve some accolades
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by anibirelawal(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2018
LochOtieno:

OK, IGBO AMAKA!!!
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by anibirelawal(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2018
LochOtieno:

OK, IGBO AMAKA!!!
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 29, 2018
anibirelawal:

OK, IGBO AMAKA!!!

smillezzz
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by Throwback: 9:45pm On May 29, 2018
Only a self employed citizen can choose to take a public holiday of his own making and creation.

Any citizen who embarks on a holiday not declared at a time when he should be working for his government employer or private employer, should be shown the exit door that leads to self employment.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by Balyz: 9:53pm On May 29, 2018
chichar1:
Obiano is a big fool for saying so,he is just a mere governor, not a Hero/Legend !!!!!!!!!!
And Namibia Kanu is what? A dead dog lying in ab unmarked grave? All employers of labour nationwide have been implored to sack any IPOB miscreant who fails to turn up for work tomorrow
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by Bodexman(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2018
Later this IPOB people will be blaming Buhari for their woes while turning a blind eye to what their leaders are doing to them.

See, hold your governors responsible for your travail. It was first umahi, now obiano. Who's next?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by BabaRamota1980: 10:57pm On May 29, 2018
LochOtieno:

SHUTT UP!
yeye. Let me no see you for work tomorrow in uniform and sweeping street. Bloody ipob angry
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Obiano Issues Riot Act To State Civil Servants by Bodexman(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2018
TimFisher:
grin

Igbo Amaka!

as my brother have said it all!

Ipob always giving headache to afonjas since 17bc

Truly...God is wonderful!

Sit down there.

Always pointing fingers. Is obiano and umahi afonjas? Because I see these are the people having headaches due to your naughtiness.

Now they have given you people red card again and your having sleepless nights. Mtsheww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Recorded Nearly 20,000 Deaths Under Buhari, Says US Body / Umar Nasko Declares For Niger State 2019 Guber / Is The APC Corruption-tag Game On Atiku Over? US Visa Is Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.