Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke (48408 Views)

Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd / Turkey Wildfire: Terrified Tourists Rescued By Boats (Pictures, Video) / Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by obafemee80(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjcoq4-oGAE

A Lion Air's Boeing 737 with 189 passengers onboard was preparing to take off to Jakarta ,Indonesia on Monday night when passengers overheard a 26-year-old man telling a flight attendant there was a bomb on the flight.

One of the passengers then broke the emergency window exits, allowing panicked passengers to climb out of the windows onto the plane wing and then to the ground.

About 10 passengers injured with broken bones and head wounds were admitted to hospital for treatment.

No explosives was found when police and security officials at the airport did an inspection of the plane.

Both the passenger who broke the emergency exit windows and the 26 year old who joked about the presence of a bomb on board were arrested .They face up to eight years in prison.

After a three hour delay, the aircraft departed for the one hour flight to Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia.

What a dry and expensive joke .

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/watch-terrified-passengers-jump-from-the-wing-of-an-aircraft-after-a-bomb-joke/

6 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by soberdrunk(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2018
I have always wanted to try this but when i think about the fact that some people may die from the "false alarm" i caution myself and kill the thought........ angry

55 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by HallaDaTruth: 9:56pm On May 29, 2018
Search Jalal bomb scare pranks on YouTube, they are the Kings of such pranks

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by HOLYDICK(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2018
soberdrunk:
I have always wanted to try this but when i think about the fact that some people may die from the "false alarm" i caution myself and kill the thought........ angry

Oga the penalty na 8 years for cell..... Not 8days..

So why would one even think of trying such!

70 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by dominique(f): 10:15pm On May 29, 2018
Very expensive joke

38 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by punisha: 10:18pm On May 29, 2018
Who wan come die ?

The person who raised the false alarm should be doing the time not the others biko.

The poster under me sounds like bobrisky though...

9 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by Aldebaran(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2018
Very Very Very Expensive joke grin

They should add two more years to make 10 years imprisonment grin

17 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by mysteriousman(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2018
This joke is way too expensive after series of suicide attacks no one wants to die that way it will surely lead to chaos they should thank their Lord that no one died in the process

7 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by Gift101(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2018
Lazy Indonesian Youth cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by Silentscreamer(f): 10:20pm On May 29, 2018
i thought they jumped out while the plane was in mid air..

60 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by BlackHatNaija: 10:20pm On May 29, 2018
That's a naughty joke! Life is unfair but no one wants to die.

6 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by adedapowilliams(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2018
so what if the threat was real?..

3 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by Teeboi56: 10:21pm On May 29, 2018
People are afraid of death biko
U better prepare for it cos it can at anytime

6 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by SolexxBarry(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2018
But why arrest the terrified passenger na The guy was only trying to avoid death

52 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by Paperwhite(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy I remember a similar incident on board Air Peace flight from Abuja that someone screamed when a passenger was suddenly discovered not to be on board but his baggage was.
See commotion! grin grin We have to return to the terminal to get the baggage off the plane.It can be scary in background of pervading insecurity esp.terrorist attacks globally.

6 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by IwillSucced(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2018
What
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by datola: 10:22pm On May 29, 2018
Both the passenger who broke the emergency exit windows and the 26 year old who joked about the presence of a bomb on board were arrested .They face up to eight years in prison.

Why arrest the one that created the exit route.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by dkronicle(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2018
grin
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by thinktanke: 10:22pm On May 29, 2018
He should thank his stars they didn't attack him.I don't blame the fellow that tried to escape though.
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by tballeyy(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2018
If na Nigeria, dey for use ham thief in D plain

7 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by gabbasin: 10:23pm On May 29, 2018
nobody wan die

2 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by lexyman(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2018
why will they arrest the man that broke the window ? , panic can cause anything ... the jester should rot in jail

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by ALAYORMII: 10:26pm On May 29, 2018
Odun mejo pere

3 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by herkeym001(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2018
useless passengers. them no even wait to see the bomb with their korokoro eye before rushing down. those passengers suppose to be fined for being coward.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by herkeym001(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2018
tballeyy:
If na Nigeria, dey for use ham thief in D plain
before nko

2 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by pennywys(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2018
A kind of Nigeria/Bayelsa kid making such a crazy joke, but all thanks to the security operatives for making the idiot pay dearly
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by oshe11: 10:31pm On May 29, 2018
Why them arrest the guy when break emergency window?
He only reacted to save his life na

4 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 29, 2018
Na Yoruba man go don break window, dem too dey fear

17 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by Offpoint: 10:36pm On May 29, 2018
30 billion dollars joke, too expensive... I can't afford it.

I sometimes wonder why we fear death...

2 Likes

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by SweetJoystick(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2018
the 26 year old don buy gbese
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by Airtimex(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2018
Who wan die cheesy
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by IME1: 11:07pm On May 29, 2018
Fry pan to fire

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President / Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.