Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke (48424 Views)

Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd / Turkey Wildfire: Terrified Tourists Rescued By Boats (Pictures, Video) / Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by samuel19222(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2018
obafemee80:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjcoq4-oGAE

A Lion Air's Boeing 737 with 189 passengers onboard was preparing to take off to Jakarta ,Indonesia on Monday night when passengers overheard a 26-year-old man telling a flight attendant there was a bomb on the flight.

One of the passengers then broke the emergency window exits, allowing panicked passengers to climb out of the windows onto the plane wing and then to the ground.

About 10 passengers injured with broken bones and head wounds were admitted to hospital for treatment.

No explosives was found when police and security officials at the airport did an inspection of the plane.

Both the passenger who broke the emergency exit windows and the 26 year old who joked about the presence of a bomb on board were arrested .They face up to eight years in prison.

After a three hour delay, the aircraft departed for the one hour flight to Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia.

What a dry and expensive joke .

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/watch-terrified-passengers-jump-from-the-wing-of-an-aircraft-after-a-bomb-joke/

Why dey come arrest the passenger wey brake the emergency exit window
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by kmaster007: 11:34pm On May 29, 2018
who dey use modaku dey play... wch kind of expensive joke b dis....
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by geezynoni: 11:47pm On May 29, 2018
Silentscreamer:
i thought they jumped out while the plane was in mid air..

same here
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by moshino(m): 1:38am On May 30, 2018
soberdrunk:
I have always wanted to try this but when i think about the fact that some people may die from the "false alarm" i caution myself and kill the thought........ angry

You try it in that country, you die. The passengers will beat you to death, put tire around your neck and light you up. So go ahead and try your luck.
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by enemyofprogress: 2:25am On May 30, 2018
They doesn't want to die
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by Daboomb: 2:53am On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Na Yoruba man go don break window, dem too dey fear

You are right, na Yoruba man dey get that kin sense to break escape window so he and others can live to tell the story. grin

The one that made the stupid joke is surely an IPOB Yoot, na dem dey do such 'igbotic stupidity'! undecided undecided
he should be castrated. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by psalmzie: 3:20am On May 30, 2018
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by Jakumo(m): 4:42am On May 30, 2018
soberdrunk:
I have always wanted to try this but when i think about the fact that some people may die from the "false alarm" i caution myself and kill the thought........ angry

Good decision. Anyone reckless enough to try a stunt like that in the USA will wind up doing hard time in a federal prison, as a well-deserved reward for that clever joke.
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by Henon: 6:45am On May 30, 2018
soberdrunk:
For Omolue Air?
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2018
I don't blame the terrified passenger that broke the emergency window because this life no get part 2. Opportunity comes only once

1 Like

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by DavidEsq(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Na Yoruba man go don break window, dem too dey fear
grin
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by Reference(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2018
More worried about the emergency exit door being resealed properly and hope it will be checked thoroughly to avoid untimely failure. Many plane crashes have origins in strange circumstances. Let that importance of the technicalities not be lost in the drama.
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by addicted268(f): 7:47am On May 30, 2018
Why arrest the person who broke the emergency exit window?the poor guy was running for his life.the culprit is d foolish joker.people could have died of heart attack.
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by spinna: 8:05am On May 30, 2018
That word "bomb" is a word word that should never be mentioned in an aeroplane
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by Ambassadors: 8:53am On May 30, 2018
So they should show them the bomb before everyone should run abi? You have tried clap for yourself.[Qquote author=herkeym001 post=68001827]useless passengers. them no even wait to see the bomb with their korokoro eye before rushing down. those passengers suppose to be fined for being coward.[/quote]
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by perdollar(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2018
Islam! dey av now spread dia violence to Mozambique. Myanmar n CAR are fighting dem back. d world must fight back.
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by bayocanny: 11:00am On May 30, 2018
Silentscreamer:
i thought they jumped out while the plane was in mid air..
exactly my thoughts
Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 30, 2018
Some don't know when they cross the line, in the name of cracking jokes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 30, 2018
They broke windows and still take off in an hour oh Africa. A flight will be grounded that week lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot / Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) / Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.