Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

#buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter (775 Views)

#RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by sirequity(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2018
A hashtag #BuhariDemocracyDayLies has been trending on micro blogging site – Twitter.

The hashtag HEADLINE gathered was started by Reno Omokri, ex-presidential aide of former President, Goodluck Jonathan.

Omokri in a series of tweets on Tuesday commenced the compilation of what he termed ‘lies‘ by President Buhari after the latter addressed Nigerians as the nation marked its 19th year of uninterrupted democracy.

After he launched the campaign on Twitter, others users joined the conversation.

“I urge President Muhammadu Buhari to remember that he is fasting and Ramadan fast is not only about abstinence from food, it is also about abstaining from lies. I congratulate him on his new Guinness World Record of most lies in a single speech #BuhariDemocracyDayLies,” Omokri said in one of his tweets.

BELOW ARE SOME REACTIONS CAPTURED BY THIS REPORTER.

Source>>>https://www.headlineng.com/buharidemocracydaylies-twitter/

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by sirequity(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2018

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by oshe11: 10:35pm On May 29, 2018
Lying has always been their fortè

2 Likes

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by sirequity(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by abokibuhari: 10:40pm On May 29, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by Riogeese(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2018
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by Paperwhite(m): 10:45pm On May 29, 2018
Government of lies by liars and for the gullibles.I'm not & refuse to be a zombie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by sirequity(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by omowolewa: 10:51pm On May 29, 2018
When you underperformed, it's either you lie or blame. Anything outside that is accepting your weakness.

Even if it were to be you, you can't score yourself low.

1 Like

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by FarahAideed: 10:57pm On May 29, 2018
Buhari is a psychopath and liar

3 Likes

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by beautyoftheLord: 12:15am On May 30, 2018
Where are the Bmc?

2 Likes

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by doctokwus: 12:20am On May 30, 2018
The person that started the lies and the people who championed the propaganda that Buhari is a man of integrity should all be lined up and forced to eat sauceless stew.
Buhari and integrity should be taught to primary school pupils as the classical example of words and opposites.

3 Likes

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by tomakint: 12:53am On May 30, 2018
doctokwus:
The person that started the lies and the people who championed the propaganda that Buhari is a man of integrity should all be lined up and forced to eat sauceless stew.
Buhari and integrity should be taught to primary school pupils as the classical example of words and opposites.

It's a wrap already Doctokwus grin grin cheesy some of us back then saw through this disaster of a man, I am glad you have seen it in his pure form now. I will like you to start Atikulating comrade

1 Like

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by greatiyk4u(m): 3:14am On May 30, 2018
May be this democracy day speech has two versions

Buhari never claimed the originator of IPPS but said they used it in weeding out ghost workers.....

He was handed a weak economy even as iwealla, Utomi, Soludo and Emir of Kano all warned us about it

How can you call a country that borrow to pay workers salary at the center and left about 24states unable to pay common workers salary as a 3rd fastest growing economy?

Reno impresses the wailers, gullible and illiterates

1 Like

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by bedspread: 5:22am On May 30, 2018
For The Advancement of Our Nation Nigeria Physically, Spirtually and Otherwise, Pmb has to be Dropped... I Declare Pmb Dropped...
Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by Omeokachie: 6:39am On May 30, 2018
Let's ask Lai

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by Ericnrm(m): 6:48am On May 30, 2018
God why did you put me in this bad dream called Nigeria?
I'm tired abeg cry
Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by Westbestside: 7:01am On May 30, 2018
When I remember I am a Nigerian and born in Nigeria.

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by Robisky001(m): 7:15am On May 30, 2018
When you say the truth you don't have to remember anything. Buhari came to power through lies and it's only lies and propaganda that will see him through till his exit in 2019.
Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by Randy100: 8:48am On May 30, 2018
Reno is a thorn in the flesh of Buhari's Government.
Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by Ejanla07: 10:14am On May 30, 2018
doctokwus:

Bos wat whr u thinking. U used to support dis guy.
Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by aolawale025: 10:28am On May 30, 2018
The tempo of bursting APC lies should not be slowed down lest they deceive the people again
Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by pace123: 10:31am On May 30, 2018
Learn the rudiments of website development for free

Re: #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter by dealslip(f): 10:37am On May 30, 2018
Buhari is a psychopath and a narcissist. Anyone should check the words and see the true picture of Buhari's character. It is actually a mental condition and difficult to cure. The more people complain about his failures the more he takes them for enemies and punishes them for it. Everything is personal with such people. For instance the 5% voters comment. Such people even take advice pointing out their mistakes personal and will be vindictive towards such advisers. They are often goaded to their destruction as they see everything through the prism of their image. Anything that makes them look like incompetent, not in control and/or failure is met with stiff resistance and a heavy hand. OBJ and Tinubu are other good example. When they can't have something, the tear it down completely regardless of who gets hurt in the process.

(1) (Reply)

Man Sets Himself On Fire, Says No Future For Nigerian Youths / Things You Need To Know About Sen.Ademola Adeleke,osun PDP Governorship Candid / One Of It’s Kind On Planet Earth Kura General Hospital Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.