Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil (1903 Views)

Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil / EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by Nobody: 2:08am On May 30, 2018
Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil
https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by noony926: 2:10am On May 30, 2018
OK
Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by Nobody: 2:10am On May 30, 2018
I just loved how passionate these people are about their country.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by Bethel4Life(f): 2:10am On May 30, 2018
nice

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by AroOkigbo(m): 2:26am On May 30, 2018
Let my people go!

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by clevvermind(m): 2:39am On May 30, 2018
justice12000:
I just loved how passionate these are about their country.
Yea, the Igbos are strong people not those cowards up there.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by adadike(f): 2:57am On May 30, 2018
Yes, I stand with ndi Igbo on this. I join my people in remembering our fallen heroes. May the souls of my uncles that died during the war and his fellow comrades rest in peace!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by zionmede: 3:28am On May 30, 2018
And they said these people don't love themselves?
no tribe is as united as the Igbo's in Nigeria. The only tribe that looks as if they are is the Hausa Fulani but they only show their unity in violence. For the other guys, they are the pepper gang. They hardly have a united family of one man and many wives talk less of a united street not to talk a united LGA.
Biafra is not an ipob thing, it runs in our blood

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by yarimo(m): 3:34am On May 30, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew terrorists people undecided embarassed
Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by freeze001(f): 3:39am On May 30, 2018
yarimo:

Referring to your people n tribe of course! Demonic terrorists they are...

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by deltaisgreat: 3:45am On May 30, 2018
Is very unfortunate that the igbos naturally don't know how to play politics. The igbo governors who claimed that they need a restructured Nigeria should have United together and declared May 30 as public holiday to create fear of unity of purposes into the mind of the Northern opposition that they may join IPOB for the struggle of Biafra if the nation is not restructured. But say that they want restructured Nigeria but no threat. They don't know that the hausa man will only succumb if threatened because they don't wants to do anything that'll will divide Nigeria now because they will suffer if the igbos have go.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by Nobody: 4:11am On May 30, 2018
deltaisgreat:
Is very unfortunate that the igbos naturally don't know how to play politics. The igbo governors who claimed that they need a restructured Nigeria should have United together and declared May 30 as public holiday to create fear of unity of purposes into the mind of the Northern opposition that they may join IPOB for the struggle of Biafra if the nation is not restructured. But say that they want restructured Nigeria but no threat. They don't know that the hausa man will only succumb if threatened because they don't wants to do anything that'll will divide Nigeria now because they will suffer if the igbos have go.

EFCC have a dirt file on every SE governors, so they use that to control them. Including most Igbo politicians and most businessmen. They finally nabbed Ifeanyi Ubah and since his arrest and detention, he came out becoming One Nigeria champion and quiet these days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by Mikeross62: 4:50am On May 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by eagleeye2: 4:57am On May 30, 2018
Why is Nigeria trying trying to wish away the years of the civil war and the atrocities committed in those years.
It's better we bring back history in our curriculum or watch the upcoming generation find out things for themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by ideology(m): 5:06am On May 30, 2018
deltaisgreat:

Well, you are wrong
Biafra is not a political movement.
It is a movement of the common man who wants to be free.

No Igbo politician will support Biafra because they are benefiting from the corrupt system.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by naijjaman(m): 5:12am On May 30, 2018
May God bless my people.
Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by kmaster007: 5:37am On May 30, 2018
jobless pple.... you can't expect someone goin to work early suld b doin dis... make dem go face deir work ABI Biafra won fetch dem money. lazy Biafra youths
Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by magoo10(m): 5:46am On May 30, 2018
God bless ndigbo
All hail Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by clevvermind(m): 5:50am On May 30, 2018
kmaster007:
jobless pple.... you can't expect someone goin to work early suld b doin dis... make dem go face deir work ABI Biafra won fetch dem money. lazy Biafra youths
Do you have a job? tell me.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by dudebuck: 5:50am On May 30, 2018
justice12000:

EFCC have a dirt file on every SE governors, so they use that to control them. Including most Igbo politicians and most businessmen. They finally nabbed Ifeanyi Ubah and since his arrest and detention, he came out becoming One Nigeria champion and quiet these days.
Thank you very much, that is why a clean person cannot become governor in any SE state, god fatherism is the oder of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by kmaster007: 6:03am On May 30, 2018
clevvermind:
Do you have a job? tell me.
ask me again
Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by Gossiplover: 6:05am On May 30, 2018
lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by Paperwhite(m): 6:10am On May 30, 2018
No matter what truth can't & will never be denied.The unjust murdering of millions of Easterners by the Nigerian state will continue to revebrate throughout histroy
Ndi Chineke goziri na gozi.Alaigbo di kan mma.Igbo kwenu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by Obas101(m): 6:45am On May 30, 2018
justice12000:
I just loved how passionate these people are about their country.
What country abeg. Are they not in Nigeria again
Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by Kokolet11: 6:56am On May 30, 2018
yarimo:
lol e pain you well well,
Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by Kokolet11: 6:56am On May 30, 2018
yarimo:
my hausa people are terrorists people undecided embarassed
Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by Nobody: 6:59am On May 30, 2018
Obas101:

[s]What country abeg. Are they not in Nigeria again[/s]

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by Kokolet11: 7:00am On May 30, 2018
kmaster007:
I can swear with my life that you are jobless old man

1 Like

Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by Westbestside: 7:37am On May 30, 2018
zionmede:
no tribe is as united as the Igbo's in Nigeria. The only tribe that looks as if they are is the Hausa Fulani but they only show their unity in violence. For the other guys, they are the pepper gang. They hardly have a united family of one man and many wives talk less of a united street not to talk a united LGA.
Go and try shit against that tribe you claimed not united just for you to text how divided they. I swear, they will show you the degree of their divisibility. Don't just come to nairaland to comment for likes, try shit against them.
Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by EzeNri(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2018
zionmede:
Yeah, you are right. It is only in violence they show their unity.

An fulani man cannot marry an Hausa girl, they see them as lowly but an Hausa man can marry a fulani girl.

An Hausa man cannot be Mai Garin (Village Head) as long as there is one Fulani family resident their.

It will be difficult to see a Shuganban Makaranta (Principal) in hausa land.

Hausa christians mostly live at the outskirt of the village (sabon garin (new town)).

Hausa man cannot lead in jumaa't prayer when a Fulani is around, but can only lead where SW and hausas are worshipper.

But, hausas are good and kind hearted compared to Fulani.
Re: Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil by EzeNri(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2018
Westbestside:
Go and try shit against that tribe you claimed not united just for you to text how divided they. I swear, they will show you the degree of their divisibility. Don't just come to nairaland to comment for likes, try shit against them.
Are you sure you can read?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: INEC To Use Enhanced Card Reader For The First Time / Defection: PDP Approaches Court To Declare Stella Odua Seat Vacant / Senate: Shehu Sani Reacts As Buhari, APC’s choice of Lawan as Saraki’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.