Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" (22024 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President / What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi / Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Husty(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2018
What do these poliTHEIFcians take we youth for gan? A mugu? undecided
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by otunbadan(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2018
Ekiti360:
​Taraba Governor, Darius Dickson Ishaku, on Tuesday appealed to youths in the state to support his second term bid.

“I want you (the youth) to go out during the election and re-elect us. I will empower you to be millionaires; you will be exporting milk and meat; you will be driving Mercedes Benz, instead of Keke NAPEP,” he said.

The Nation reports that Ishaku spoke during his third year anniversary and Democracy Day celebration held at the Jolly Nyame stadium Jalingo.

He said: “Today, over 3000 youths have been employed and thousands empowered through the Rescue Mission’s skills acquisition programme.

“Those empowered are now self-reliant and have become employers of labour. The story of one Aisha is a good example. She was empowered; she later employed a widow and five other persons and her business is still running.

“When you elected me in 2015, you did not know me well. Now, you know who Ishaku is; now, you know who DDI is, who Daram Dam Dam is, because of what I have done for you

“Some Germans came to invest in tourism in the State, on getting to the mountain in Gembu, they were crazy. But upon hearing news of attacks and killings, they all left,” he said.

He said, apart from tourism, he has achieved tremendously in all other sectors, including agriculture, education, health and infrastructure, adding that the Nigerian Medical Association gave him award because of the hospital he built in Wukari and the ongoing reconstruction of the hospitals in Bambur and Gembu.

http://kikiotolu.com/you-will-make-millions-drive-mercedes-benz-if-im-re-elected-ishaku-tells-youths/

Yahoo boy ... Na so
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by GossipCheff(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2018
Politicians and their nonsense. That in this time and era, youths can still fall for things like this baffles me.
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Elmojiid(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2018
another year as come and now they want our vote once more e be like say they want to decieve us again
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by tile07(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2018
Dem don come again o,wrong people with the basket mouth

My country people,go get your PVC!!!
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by agarawu23(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2018
Thunder is patiently waiting for u
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by OhiOfIhima: 10:47am On May 30, 2018
The youths have used to this just that d gullible governor has gone extra mile to mention Benz insteady of Wheelbarrow. Useless Mofos
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Nobody: 10:47am On May 30, 2018
.I want a separate country plsss
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by mfm04622: 10:49am On May 30, 2018
Robisky001:
How many has he empowered in the last 3 years? Talk is cheap typical APC tyrant.

He is a PDP governor! Please keep up
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by lexy2014: 10:51am On May 30, 2018
DWJOBScom:

You missed out where the millions will come from which is from their hardwork (export of milk and meat). It's a promise of creating an enabling environment for trading.
Thats what he was sayimg
u are right though but d question is if he is in d business of making people millionaires as if he is Frank edoho, he should b able 2 show d several people his deliberate programmes& policies have made millionaires in d last 3 years. It should b a sizeable number not just one aisha

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by gonkin(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2018
There are different types of scammer
Now this is political scammer
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by HeyCorleone(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2018
DWJOBScom:
I don't think people read with understanding anymore. They must work to drive that Mercedes by exporting their milk and meat and he also spoke of tourism and he faced with foreign investors

Why didn't they export milk and meat during his first tenure?

Is it too late now?

Smh.

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Emmymarvel(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2018
DWJOBScom:

You missed out where the millions will come from which is from their hardwork (export of milk and meat). It's a promise of creating an enabling environment for trading.
Thats what he was sayimg

How many youths has he made a millionaire in this is current term in office
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Noblefirstlady: 11:00am On May 30, 2018
Why not make us millionaires first
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Donpman: 11:02am On May 30, 2018
Story for the gods........ So help him lord
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by khalids: 11:07am On May 30, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Thats what he was sayimg

The same one he has note being able to create this past 4yrs....lets keep fooling ourselves.
Once a leader begins to tell you what and not the how.....just know you are on a long scam

Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by amazon14: 11:08am On May 30, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Thats what he was sayimg

Don't tell me you believed this shit?
Why didn't he do that in his first term?
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Nobody: 11:10am On May 30, 2018
Ekiti360:
​Taraba Governor, Darius Dickson Ishaku, on Tuesday appealed to youths in the state to support his second term bid.

“I want you (the youth) to go out during the election and re-elect us. I will empower you to be millionaires; you will be exporting milk and meat; you will be driving Mercedes Benz, instead of Keke NAPEP,” he said.

The Nation reports that Ishaku spoke during his third year anniversary and Democracy Day celebration held at the Jolly Nyame stadium Jalingo.

He said: “Today, over 3000 youths have been employed and thousands empowered through the Rescue Mission’s skills acquisition programme.

“Those empowered are now self-reliant and have become employers of labour. The story of one Aisha is a good example. She was empowered; she later employed a widow and five other persons and her business is still running.

“When you elected me in 2015, you did not know me well. Now, you know who Ishaku is; now, you know who DDI is, who Daram Dam Dam is, because of what I have done for you

“Some Germans came to invest in tourism in the State, on getting to the mountain in Gembu, they were crazy. But upon hearing news of attacks and killings, they all left,” he said.

He said, apart from tourism, he has achieved tremendously in all other sectors, including agriculture, education, health and infrastructure, adding that the Nigerian Medical Association gave him award because of the hospital he built in Wukari and the ongoing reconstruction of the hospitals in Bambur and Gembu.

http://kikiotolu.com/you-will-make-millions-drive-mercedes-benz-if-im-re-elected-ishaku-tells-youths/

The fact that they are yet to drive Benz or import milk and meat during his first term means this guy is a failure and must not be supported.
Anyone contemplating voting this troglodyte will be exported out of his destiny.
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Nobody: 11:17am On May 30, 2018
Story for the gods.
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by elopee3000(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2018
DWJOBScom:
I don't think people read with understanding anymore. They must work to drive that Mercedes by exporting their milk and meat and he also spoke of tourism and he faced with foreign investors
there is no milk in fulani cows their cow breast allways like udara
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:20am On May 30, 2018
If so you don't need to beg people for vote ishiaku abi wetin you called your name let your work speak for you come next year
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by mokt(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2018
Only Lazy Yoots will believe this
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by DWJOBScom(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2018
amazon14:

Don't tell me you believed this shit?
Why didn't he do that in his first term?

Are you in taraba
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by DWJOBScom(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Why didn't they export milk and meat during his first tenure?

Is it too late now?

Smh.

are you sure they are not?
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by aku626(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2018
Addressing the lazy Nigerian youths who were still too lazy to ask how his plans directly related to buying Benz or what model or production year.
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by mustafa006: 11:44am On May 30, 2018
Don't be suprise, the gullible youth will believe this
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by olmoRoc: 11:52am On May 30, 2018
What have you already done to better the lives of the people to warrant such lies?
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by mattsvibes: 11:56am On May 30, 2018
BRAIN WASHER
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Greatzeus(m): 12:00pm On May 30, 2018
Mercedes Benz Seriously sad
How many Benz can the yearly IGR of taraba state buy? grin
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 30, 2018
Lol, they can't drive it now?
Re: Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected" by Teibaba(m): 12:05pm On May 30, 2018
Are you this daft? Jeez.

Even if u can pretend to have such intentions how can u pretend to make all these lies come to be?

I could have insulted u if you have not done all yourself

2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket / 2023: Adamawa Gov, Fintiri Picks Keletapwa Farauta As Running Mate / 2023: Change Shettima, Lalong Before Sept 20, Northern Stakeholders Tell APC