Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? (2252 Views)

How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? / 10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived / Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by ExAngel007(f): 9:29am On May 30, 2018
As part of the 2018 Democracy Day celebrations,
social media influencer Japhet Omojuwa ran a twitter
poll asking the question, 'Who would you vote for
President if elections were held today?

Using 4 of the known possible contestatnts at the
general election, Fela Durotoye, Muhammadu Buhari, Atiku Abubakar and Yele Sowore, over 40% of the 17,000 votes so far went with President Buhari.

See the result below....

https://mobile.twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1001518814339715072
Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by amnesty7: 9:35am On May 30, 2018
You want to annoy some dudes this morning?
But as the opposition is yet to have serious candidates, that is the daylight reality.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:40am On May 30, 2018
All these una manipulation undecided

At the grass root level if you dare say sai baba even amongst the Hausas the kind eye them go look you ehn

That is if them no stone you with rocks self undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by SalamRushdie: 9:47am On May 30, 2018
We have credible information of how this democracy day polls were planned and how much was spent to arrive at this carefully cultivated result ...All I can say Omojuwa is a fool that only means well for his pocket and not Nigeria .

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by Metuh: 9:48am On May 30, 2018
17000 votes minus how many millions of votes

Bullhari is going back to his cow in Daura

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by Adurofight(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2018
JJ Omojuwa was a former Buharist. Thousands of his Twitter followers are Buharist cum die hard APC apologist. If Reno Omokri or Femi Fani-Kayode should conduct the same opinion poll on their official twitter handler, PDP aspirants will defeat Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by Agbeni33: 11:35am On May 30, 2018
Adurofight:
JJ Omojuwa was a former Buharist. Thousands of his Twitter followers are Buharist cum die hard APC apologist. If Reno Omokri or Femi Fani-Kayode should conduct the same opinion poll on their official twitter handler, PDP aspirants will defeat Buhari.

Can you tell us the PDP aspirant that can defeat Buhari?
Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by kenrajmill(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2018
Buhari/Osinbajo has been working immensely and greatly for the progress of this country but there are forces to destroy their administration because of anti-corruption fight. And this fight is helping to block every holes of stealing and the act of corruption. They also deemed fit to invest on the masses for the growth of economy and betterment of our dear country. Let the good work continue... Buhari/Osinbajo2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by kenrajmill(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2018
Adurofight:

I challenge you to name the PDP aspirant that will defeat Buhari come 2019...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by kenrajmill(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2018
Adurofight:

Let Reno or Fani-Kayode do the same thing and see what will happen... Reno has no integrity not to talk of Fani-Kayode. Let's get it right, we have seen the light, we cannot go back to the dark. The past administration contributed to today's problem. We must move forward and never go backward. Good work continue. Buhari/Osinbajo2019
Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by KratosCorp: 12:30pm On May 30, 2018
You absolutely have ZERO idea what integrity means.

First, buhari admin has created more rooms for OFFICIAL corruption than any other government in recent history.

1. He introduced a forex regime where you have multiple rates for foreign currencies. This has enabled his cronies (fronts) and their minions to get hopelessly rich through endless forex round-tripping - at the expense of the masses.

2. Crude has been relatively low since he came to power, yet he had pegged the pump price of petrol to its highest rate in history. At the same time, he is still paying much more in subsidy WITHOUT ANY FORM OF APPROPRIATION or oversight. Do you have any idea the level of corruption that's currently going on here alone?

3. Not only had Bokoharam been paid an enormous amount of cash as ransom, but over a thousand of its previously arrested foot soldiers (including some top commanders) have been released.

4. For the first time in recent history, the government lies blatantly to the country, even to the point of falsifying or ignoring official data.

Anyone who's calling for the continuity of this government in the next election is PURE EVIL - and that starts with you.

kenrajmill:

Let Reno or Fani-Kayode do the same thing and see what will happen... Reno has no integrity not to talk of Fani-Kayode. Let's get it right, we have seen the light, we cannot go back to the dark. The past administration contributed to today's problem. We must move forward and never go backward. Good work continue. Buhari/Osinbajo2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by kenrajmill(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2018
KratosCorp:
You absolutely have ZERO idea what integrity means.

First, buhari admin has created more rooms for OFFICIAL corruption than any other government in recent history.

1. He introduced a forex regime where you have multiple rates for foreign currencies. This has enabled his cronies (fronts) and their minions to get hopelessly rich through endless forex round-tripping - at the expense of the masses.

2. Crude has been relatively low since he came to power, yet he had pegged the pump price of petrol to its highest rate in history. At the same time, he is still paying much more in subsidy WITHOUT ANY FORM OF APPROPRIATION or oversight. Do you have any idea the level of corruption that's currently going on here alone?

3. Not only had Bokoharam been paid an enormous amount of cash as ransom, but over a thousand of its previously arrested foot soldiers (including some top commanders) have been released.

4. For the first time in recent history, the government lies blatantly to the country, even to the point of falsifying or ignoring official data.

Anyone who's calling for the continuity of this government in the next election is PURE EVIL - and that starts with you.

It is not necessary to win all arguments with others...Sometime winning people's heart is better than creating grudges. I won't argue with you over anything because Buhari keeps winning people's heart with their contributions towards the masses via the social investment programmes. BUHARI/OSINBAJO2019
Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by KratosCorp: 1:51pm On May 30, 2018
Yea, just like the hunter wins the heart of the rabbit with a few baits on the well-hidden trap.

I guess the less than 200,000 N-Power beneficiaries (whose hearts have been won and are swayed to mortgage their future with the bait of 30k/per month) are going to count more on the election day than the millions of angry youths who have been tagged as "lazy".

Keep burying your head in the sand and making a foo.l of yourself because of the silly 30k/per month social intervention program.

Keep playing with your destiny.

You are not ashamed that as a graduate, and at your age, you are still advocating for the leadership of an over 80 years old uneducated military dictator who (while he was a youth like you) also ruled your own father forcefully. But here you are as a youth still clamoring for his continued rulership despite all his unimaginably glaring failures, incompetence, and backwardness.

Continue in your spirit of Isaw.

kenrajmill:

It is not necessary to win all arguments with others...Sometime winning people's heart is better than creating grudges. I won't argue with you over anything because Buhari keeps winning people's heart with their contributions towards the masses via the social investment programmes. BUHARI/OSINBAJO2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by psucc(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2018
Where are the likes of Dankwambo, Sule Lamido, El-Rufai?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by skedman(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2018
PDP dont have good representatives when they talk to the audience even mere reading.i am sorry they sound not intelligent and more like people with a selfish desire.
faose, renookri, fani , second, wik, jon, .

APC have good representatives whenever they talk you will always want to listen
Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by kenrajmill(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2018
KratosCorp:
Yea, just like the hunter wins the heart of the rabbit with a few baits on the well-hidden trap.

I guess the less than 200,000 N-Power beneficiaries (whose hearts have been won and are swayed to mortgage their future with the bait of 30k/per month) are going to count more on the election day than the millions of angry youths who have been tagged as "lazy".

Keep burying your head in the sand and making a foo.l of yourself because of the silly 30k/per month social intervention program.

Keep playing with your destiny.

You are not ashamed that as a graduate, and at your age, you are still advocating for the leadership of an over 80 years old uneducated military dictator who (while he was a youth like you) also ruled your own father forcefully. But here you are as a youth still clamoring for his continued rulership despite all his unimaginably glaring failures, incompetence, and backwardness.

Continue in your spirit of Isaw.

You don't really need to take me back to history... I am a product of history. If I am supporting Buhari, it is my choice and I know the reason why I am supporting him... If you have choice let me know...
Re: Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? by Dollarship(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2018
I won't be surprised if he wins

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kisses Croatia Babe After 2 - 0 Win Against Nigeria- Pics / God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us / Breaking News: Shinkafi Emirate Revoked/ Withdrawn Chieftaincy given to FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.