Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

2019 Election Is Not About Me But For Nigeria-atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Is Not About Me But For Nigeria-atiku (286 Views)

Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election Is Not About Me But For Nigeria-atiku by nazzyon(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2018
By NewsDesk,

The former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has clarified that his quest to serve Nigeria and bid for 2019 election, were not born out of his selfless interest, but for Nigeria of many younger generations’ dreams, which he said owe dedicated service, yet to be completely delivered.

Atiku stated that his core mission, should get elected as president of the nation, would be to revive comatose economy and business, return investment opportunity been eliminated as result of human factors and give hopes to every living being across the country.

His said that his passion for delivery of constructive system and thriving Nigeria, was as a result of vision he shared with past great Nigerians and leaders , who selflessly sacrificed nothing but their lives to service of the great country, that gave him and other prominent Nigerians alive, countless opportunities at disposal while growing up.

The former vice president made it known that he would remain that patriotic Nigerian, who democracy meant a lot to, the struggle of which he claimed he joined at early age, as a young Nigerian.

http://www.theguildng.com/2019-election-is-not-about-me-but-for-nigeria-atiku/
Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Me But For Nigeria-atiku by jaguarbaba001: 10:37am On May 30, 2018
Pathetic Liar
Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Me But For Nigeria-atiku by Baawaa(m): 10:47am On May 30, 2018
Atiku, Nigerians are wise now
Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Me But For Nigeria-atiku by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 30, 2018
Atiku is an ambitious politician.
Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Me But For Nigeria-atiku by yemmight(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2018
You are just wasting your time Atiku.
Re: 2019 Election Is Not About Me But For Nigeria-atiku by nazzyon(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2018
Niger politicians are self serving.

They dish out good words during cmpaign...

The moment they assume office ... it becomes an entirely different story...

Is that not so?

(1) (Reply)

Why Federal Legislators Formed Parliamentary Support Group At NASS / June 12, Unforgettable! -Poet: Olayemi Dlaw / June 12: Lagos Wants Recordings Of MKO Abiola’s Last Moments Made Public [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.