Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) (48391 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Man Injured In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by humblenature: 1:59pm On May 30, 2018
lipsrsealed

"Even terrorists have human rights"

"The only way Biafra can work is by force of arms.. Till then, if you are not ready to take up arms pls, do not disturb Nigeria with the noise..

The Nigerian army is the most cowardly army in the world as it only kills innocent people and unarmed citizens so everybody must protect himself..

Shame .. Shame to the army heirachy for allowing such atrocities to happen time after time.

Shame to buhari whose body language is more blood.

Even in the UN, Nigerian army has been reduced to police work and mop up jobs. Or sometimes they are not even invited at all..

9 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by nwasteve(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2018
the wicked will never know peace, what did this young do to deserve this untimely death

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by dvkot(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2018
what offence did he commit
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by yabas(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2018
OritaIbadan:
This story get K-leg . There is no way a soldier can open fire on people who just sat outside their premises, even a drunk soldier may not do that. Lets avoid spreading lies

I am not an ibo man but don't talk as if you don't live in Nigeria where Police and Army personnel regularly shoot people at the slightest provocation. We pray that we should not see evil. Please don't defend them because they regularly do this. I AM PAINED AT WHAT THE MILITARY IS DOING IN IBO LAND AS REGARDS THIS BIAFRA PROTESTS.

I WISH THEIR GOVERNORS WERE BOLD ENOUGH TO SPEAK FOR THEIR PEOPLE. THIS STUPID IPOB MOVEMENT AND KANU HAVE CAUSED SO MUCH DEATHS IN IBO LAND, INNOCENT YOUTHS KEEP GETTING KILLED.

Ibo people should pursue their independence through the UN, this barbaric style is costing so much in terms of human lives. THESE YOUTHS SHOULD STOP WASTING THEIR LIVES PLS.

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 30, 2018
It's alright.
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by haconjy(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2018
Humm
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by ADNAR(f): 2:01pm On May 30, 2018
angry
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by bionixs: 2:01pm On May 30, 2018
opera1:
IPOB and trouble be 5 & 6, dem no get work
idiot, must you always show the world that you are cursed?

7 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:01pm On May 30, 2018
This is NOT the Nigeria of our dream

Tribe apart, lets condemn this wickedness on the part of Nigerian army

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 30, 2018
dhabrite:
Buhari will pay for this!!!

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by horsepower101: 2:02pm On May 30, 2018
horlarwereleh:
One down, many more to go!!! IPOB, u don die today!!

That evil you wish upon others will surely come back to you and your family..

7 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2018
Ipob miscreants with their usual propaganda news of senseless lies. You daft ipod miscreant should continue with your fake news till you all get killed for real with nobody taking you serious because of your useless lies.

Go to their facebook page and see how these mischievous, evil, idioti.c ipod miscreants peddle all sorts of lies just to gain sympathy by their fooli.sh supporters. They will steal pictures of incident in countries like Togo, kenya and other african countries and upload it on their page, give it a useless caption of nigerian army killing them even when it is so obvious the uniforms are not of the nigerian army. but because they know they have fooli.sh followers who don't use their heads, they will continue to mislead them and lead them to their untimely death.

11 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by gbadexy(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2018
If true, this should be condemned. These people forget they won't wear that uniform forever.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by millomaniac: 2:05pm On May 30, 2018
talk2archy:
Oh my goodness.sometimes I blame civilians. This guys should stay indoors having know that these Fulani military men would look for a small opportunity to kill them. Why stay outside.I hate this.he is gone.may Gid avenge his death.Ameen

You are a fool. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by artwonefisher(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2018
This one really tire me how can we be losing people like this army people killing people with out remorse ... God helps us

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by ckmayoca: 2:06pm On May 30, 2018
OritaIbadan:
This story get K-leg . There is no way a soldier can open fire on people who just sat outside their premises, even a drunk soldier may not do that. Lets avoid spreading lies

broz no talk that again.army can do anything even rape a passerby. they are always angry when people give then headache. the boy should have stayed indoor as declared.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by dhardy09: 2:06pm On May 30, 2018
BUHARI WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE AND HIS GENERATION WILL ALL FACE DISASTERS FOR THIS AND ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS BUHARI WILL TAKE A SHARE OF HIS SINS ... RIP YOUNG MAN

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by millomaniac: 2:06pm On May 30, 2018
OritaIbadan:

Speaking as if you are not living in nigeria. Was the guy armed?

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by cocoboss(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2018
another live is lost!!!!
buhari will this gladden ur heart, another is lost
with tears in my eyes m still screaming IGBO AMAKA!!! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 2:07pm On May 30, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin kill the terrorist I know soldiers will not come to your house and shot you .

Hum! are u for real... What d fvck are u saying Mr man
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by artwonefisher(m): 2:07pm On May 30, 2018
This one really tire me how can we be losing people like this army people killing people with out remorse ... God helps us[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by 1x2x3: 2:09pm On May 30, 2018
They kill and take the body away as usual.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Westbestside: 2:09pm On May 30, 2018
This is bad, this is someone's child. They even dragged him. RIP. But the story get comma.. Small lie dey inside. But you sure say na aba be this?
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by horlarwereleh(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2018
horsepower101:

That evil you wish upon others will surely come back to you and your family..

Thank God i used my back to sender cream dx morning, so am nt offended!! *Tongue*
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2018
Xander85:
There is no governance in Abia state...certainly not one that has the interest of Umuigbo at heart!

All these crimes against humanity need to be documented and dispatched to the ICC! Does anyone think Buhari or the IG of police would bat an eyelid over this cold-blooded murder!? The useless governor in that state is another kettle of fish entirely!
I was waiting for this ICC bullshit . Let Isreal face ICC first for the killings of Palestinians during the USA embassy saga . No be only ICC na CPC

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by kasheemawo(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2018
portorportor everywhere

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by isan(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2018
If that is igboland i don't want to ever go there

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Unik3030: 2:16pm On May 30, 2018
OritaIbadan:
God bless you bro cos the story no add up at all.y only d guy?

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:16pm On May 30, 2018
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided sad u sit @home dey enjoy ur ofe nsala /Nkwobi, pythons come chase/shot u abi? IPOBARELIARS. There's nothing like RIP,after death nah judgement

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Yusuf54: 2:17pm On May 30, 2018
gidgiddy:
This is murder by the Nigerian Army and the picture show it

People were warned to stay at home because the Nigerian Army was going to go around killing people, but some people will not listen

Now a young man is dead for coming outside.

Murdered in cold blood by the Nigerian Army just for sitting in front of his house
How did U know he was truly killed by the Nigeria Army? Ipobians n their lies r like 5 n 6
Re: Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) by Cooly100: 2:17pm On May 30, 2018
isan:
If that is igboland i don't want to ever go there

This is your land and you are proud of it...so?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sa'idu Afaka Buhari's Driver Was Detained By DSS For Tricking The President - SR / Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.