Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning (14530 Views)

See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / FAO Issues Alert On Food Poisoning In Lagos, Kano, Other Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by Revolva(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2018
One of the most important parts of a healthy diet is keeping your food safe. These simple food-handling tips are very effective in helping to avoid the risk of food poisoning.

Respect expiry dates

Don't eat food that's past its expiry date, even if it looks and smells okay. Expiry dates are based on scientific tests that show how quickly harmful bacteria can develop in the packaged food.

Always your hands

Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water and dry them before handling food, and after touching the bin, going to the toilet, blowing your nose or touching animals.
Keep raw meat separate

It's especially important to keep raw meat away from ready-to-eat foods, such as salad, fruit and bread. This is because these foods won't be cooked before you eat them so any bacteria that get onto the foods from the raw meat won't be killed.

Keep your fridge below 5 degree Celsius

Keep your fridge temperature below 5 degree Celsius and use a fridge thermometer to check it. This prevents harmful germs from growing and multiplying. Also, avoid overfilling your fridge – if it's too full, air can't circulate properly, which can affect the overall temperature.

Cook leftovers quickly

If you have cooked food that you're not going to eat straight away, cool it as quickly as possible and store it in the fridge or freezer. Use any leftovers from the fridge within 2 days.

L

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by AprokoGirl: 2:20pm On May 30, 2018
cry cry

READ Full Article ....

How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning + Symptoms , Causes , Transmission , Risk factors , Diagnosis , Treatment , Diet , Outlook , Prevention

CLICK HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/Food-Poisoning-2018-Details

1 Share

Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by AutoSpaNg: 2:21pm On May 30, 2018
food poisoning is a dreaded and sometimes deadly phenomenon. we must watch what we eat or else we might begin to record tragedies right
from the dinner table.

If you have been missing out on this great opportunity to get your car checked so they can be fixed by our professionals don't worry there is still a window of hope as our free diagnostics check will end on tomorrow. After this date pricing for our diagnostic check will start from 12500 NGN So do not miss out of these great opportunity.

To book your vehicle down for the test please call 08189742614 or mail us via steve@autospa.ng

MODs please its just this one

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by boilerplate: 2:21pm On May 30, 2018
what about mama put
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 30, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by Kadejo(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2018
Avoid eating foods from eateries. God saved me and my bosses from food poison last month.
This is REAL!

2 Likes

Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by shegzi(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by Joemetry(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2018
Learnt...
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by Bustincole(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2018
Good

Mainwwhile

2 Likes

Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by porshnuel: 2:30pm On May 30, 2018
no food posoining pass buhari and apc
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by ibori1(m): 2:37pm On May 30, 2018
this is Nigeria
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by Reelmii: 2:39pm On May 30, 2018
ibori1:
this is Nigeria
so nothing like food posining abi
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by Sirpaul(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2018
God be praised
Kadejo:
Avoid eating foods from eateries. God saved me and my bosses from food poison last month.
This is REAL!
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by hkidola00(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2018
Kadejo:
This is REAL!
wao,pls tell us more on the issue
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by mytime24(f): 2:41pm On May 30, 2018
Also cook fr urself,

Bcus sme resturant na left over fr market them dey buy use cook lipsrsealed
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by brodalokie: 2:41pm On May 30, 2018
He that keep is life shall loose it, but he that will lose his life for my sake shall have it back.
Without the Lord the watchman watch in vain. Jesus is the good shepherd. Jesus is Lord.

2 Likes

Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by surveyorng: 2:41pm On May 30, 2018
Nice post...
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by ibori1(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2018
Reelmii:
so nothing like food posining abi

I pity u to think and ask me that stupid and shallow question

pls "gerrat" of my mention
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by soberdrunk(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2018
"Food poisoning" is a 'big man's" problem, some of us our bele sef nah poison!!! Can poison, poison poison? angry

4 Likes

Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by allanphash7(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2018
When people are careful i am not

And.......

When people are not careful i am

I don't follow crowd
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by brodalokie: 3:14pm On May 30, 2018
soberdrunk:
"Food poisoning" is a 'big man's" problem, some of us our bele sef nah poison!!! Can poison, poison poison? angry

The poison in one's mind is more terrifying.

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by femi4: 3:53pm On May 30, 2018
mytime24:

Also cook fr urself,

Bcus sme resturant na left over fr market them dey buy use cook lipsrsealed
you can still poison yourself if you are a bad cook
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by Rick9(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2018
Sometimes I asky myself if Nairaland proofread posts before pushing it to f.p
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by sheycrown(f): 4:51pm On May 30, 2018
Hello lovlies, trust your day I going on well. Don't forget to place orders for your celebration cakes....wedding cakes, birthday cakes, anniversary cakes. We've got you covered, just think it, picture it and leave the rest to us.

We also cater for your party foods, small chops, & pastries.

We are located in Jericho, Ibadan. Our new bake shop just opened also.

There are spaces for trainings at our bake shop.

The number to call is 07063812379 or 08088576829

Let's take the stress off your events.

Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by Honourableone: 5:09pm On May 30, 2018
Lol. My own grandma stood of Mac Pro
Bustincole:
Good

Mainwwhile
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by Dollabiz: 5:19pm On May 30, 2018
hmmm
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 30, 2018
Kadejo:
This is REAL!
how about you tell us the full story sir

Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by continentalceo(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2018
Cool..
Meanwhile Abuja residents should check my signature.
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by RapportNaija(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2018
Nice!!!

We all need to learn how to avoid food poisoning

Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by XKZ(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2018
Revolva:
One of the most important parts of a healthy diet is keeping your food safe. These simple food-handling tips are very effective in helping to avoid the risk of food poisoning.

I've observed that drinking a beverage with high alcohol content after your meal may also help prevent tummy upsets.

I believe this is what Paul was referring to when he spoke of a little wine for the stomach (1 Timothy 5:23).
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by treasurevee9(f): 9:03pm On May 30, 2018
Re: How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning by professore(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2018
This is fine

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Prices Of Food And Basic Amenities In Your Area? / How Much Does Pizza Cost? / Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.