Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Biafra Sit-at-home:soldiers Allegedly Shoot Man Dead In Aba(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Sit-at-home:soldiers Allegedly Shoot Man Dead In Aba(photos) (795 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Biafra Sit At Home: Umahi Makes Uturn / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Sit-at-home:soldiers Allegedly Shoot Man Dead In Aba(photos) by zoba88: 12:51pm On May 30, 2018
According to the story shared by Ezeugo,a young man was allegedly shot dead in Aba today by soldiers(I am not an eyewitness to this story,the essence of this story is for people who are in Aba to confirm or disprove the story.Sometimes it is very difficult as a writer to ascertain the authenticity of a news on Facebook).Below is what Ezeugo wrote.....

'Breaking News!
A 25 year old vibrant Biafran young star KELVIN NNAMDI IKEMEH has been shot dead on this day, this morning of 30th May 2018 by the Nigeria military. KELVIN NNAMDI IKEMEH and his neighbors were sitting outside their premises in Urata by Port Harcourt Road Aba, enjoying the sit at home order while the Nigeria army in their hilux, drove towards them and began to shot sporadically. The young men on seeing military attack, ran in different directions. KELVIN NNAMDI IKEMEH ran into a nearby bush unknowing to him that he was on target. The military chased him, while he was screaming for help, he felt on the ground pleading on them to spare his life. But those army were determined to kill on sight as the shot him point blank. They continued to shoot, but this time into the air to further scare the neighborhood. As people stood calm in their different hiding places, they dragged his body on the ground into their vehicle and drove off'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/biafra-sit-at-homesoldiers-allegedly.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home:soldiers Allegedly Shoot Man Dead In Aba(photos) by zoba88: 12:51pm On May 30, 2018

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home:soldiers Allegedly Shoot Man Dead In Aba(photos) by Anigreat: 12:57pm On May 30, 2018
cry

The hate igbos, but one day igbos shall triumph.

Hausas are free to believe in arewa
Yorubas are free to believe in oodua
But igbos believing in Biafra is a taboo.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home:soldiers Allegedly Shoot Man Dead In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 30, 2018
they don start with fake news
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home:soldiers Allegedly Shoot Man Dead In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 30, 2018
Can u imagine? angry

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home:soldiers Allegedly Shoot Man Dead In Aba(photos) by Balyz: 1:02pm On May 30, 2018
Those fighting for Biafra are fighting a lost cause. RIP to the dead
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home:soldiers Allegedly Shoot Man Dead In Aba(photos) by powerkey: 1:21pm On May 30, 2018
Balyz:
Those fighting for Biafra are fighting a lost cause. RIP to the dead

I disagree with you

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home:soldiers Allegedly Shoot Man Dead In Aba(photos) by Balyz: 1:25pm On May 30, 2018
powerkey:

I disagree with you
I know you will but its a fact
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home:soldiers Allegedly Shoot Man Dead In Aba(photos) by ogwanogwa: 1:30pm On May 30, 2018
D story did not add up, so I no buy am.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: See The Very Important Warning Nigerians Ignored In 2015 / I Need Your Support To Transform Nigeria’s Economy, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Kaduna APC Tussle: Another Party Member Resigns From Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.