Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures (2358 Views)

Eid El Fitr In Owerri (pictures) / Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) / Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures by carchatz: 2:07pm On May 30, 2018
Reporting live from owerri. The city is on shut down.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures by onyeka001: 2:28pm On May 30, 2018
Which part of owerri my brother cause am at Alaba international market naze owerri and we ar in business now
Re: I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures by Kingsley1000(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2018
NO SIT AT HOME IN ASABA,PH AND OWERRI

1 Like

Re: I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures by RareDiamonds: 2:50pm On May 30, 2018
SHUT UP !!! The sit at home recorded 100% success in the whole of South East, Delta State and Rivers State to the glory of God the father.

Kingsley1000:
NO SIT AT HOME IN ASABA,PH AND OWERRI

6 Likes

Re: I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures by willibounce1(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2018
lol....look at the place looking like some extinct area in the 2000 years BC...this is the same arihead ipods that claim that they are all billionaires. kikikiki..just look how dirty the place looks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures by Kingsley1000(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2018
RareDiamonds:
SHUT UP !!! The sit at home recorded 100% success in the whole of South East, Delta State and Rivers State to the glory of God the father.

Oga there is no sit at home in asaba,u can post pictures lets verify...even in enugu it's nt well observed

1 Like

Re: I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures by RareDiamonds: 3:16pm On May 30, 2018
You should be ashamed of yourself and your boss that all your efforts to foil the celebration and honour of those that died during and after the civil war for the course of Biafra and protecting their children from danger has failed.

Viva Biafra

Kingsley1000:
Oga there is no sit at home in asaba,u can post pictures lets verify...even in enugu it's nt well observed

2 Likes

Re: I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures by carchatz: 4:41pm On May 30, 2018
igbos are making a statement with this stay at home protest.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures by onomefm(f): 4:42pm On May 30, 2018
Kingsley1000:

how you take know? i am from oko in oshimili lga
Re: I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2018
The Sit at Home was not successful in Owerri cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures by Follygunners: 5:48pm On May 30, 2018
willibounce1:
lol....look at the place looking like some extinct area in the 2000 years BC...this is the same arihead ipods that claim that they are all billionaires. kikikiki..just look how dirty the place looks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! grin grin grin

Very true... Loud mouths!
Re: I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures by Follygunners: 5:54pm On May 30, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
The Sit at Home was not successful in Owerri cool

All cuz of money. Okoro man go kee him parents do money... grin grin
Re: I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures by Edu3Again: 6:03pm On May 30, 2018
See Proof here
https://www.nairaland.com/4533227/biafra-shutdown-cripples-nigerian-cities

many people who are scared of Biafra hoped it wont hold.

I wonder so many fear Biafra, abi they cant exist without Biafrians?

(1) (Reply)

Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Comparison / List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status / South East Group Led By Chief Chido Obidiegwu Visits PMB. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.