Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) (11714 Views)

Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet / President Buhari Visits UN Secretary (Photos) / Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by AprokoGirl: 2:48pm On May 30, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ...

Today, at the APC National Convention Secretariat, I picked my expression of interest form to contest for the position of National Publicity Secretary of the party. It's a New Dawn indeed.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/8915/former-arrested-blogger-sidiq-to-contest-for-apc-national-publicity-secretary/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by AprokoGirl: 2:48pm On May 30, 2018
Move On Dear .... But The APC Shaaaaaaaa

And Don't Forget that He was Arrested Last Year By EFCC ...

Read Details of why he was Arrested here : https://aprokogirl.com/8915/arrested-blogger-sidiq/

1 Share

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by flyingdagger(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2018
dem go soon do you strong thing
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:13pm On May 30, 2018
At the end of the day they are all hungry hustler looking for where to loot dry

15 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by bljsophia: 4:01pm On May 30, 2018
APC na dead

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 4:02pm On May 30, 2018
Good for him, that was how Kayode Ogundamisi started with ranting on Micro-blogging platforms against APC, they scouted him and employed him, now his mouth is shut up.

13 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by edwinphone54(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2018
ok
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2018
grin Interview---- Mr Abubakar Sidiq What is Your Strength?

Abubakar Sidiq---- Social Media Propaganda.

APC Panel--- This is the right man for the job

10 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by ANBAKO: 4:05pm On May 30, 2018
Everyone fighting for his/her pocket!!!

Now they will say Falz is wrong.....

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 30, 2018
Tonye still dey form youth leader for imaginary pdp youth league lol

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 30, 2018
At first, it was Sowore then abusudiqu.... huh

Omojuwa cef go later buy form las las

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by akeentech(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2018
flyingdagger:
dem go soon do you strong thing
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by Ezeah19: 4:08pm On May 30, 2018
This party will be a dead party soon
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by maestroferddi: 4:10pm On May 30, 2018
OK provided he has got a diploma in propaganda, falsehood, and blaming science from Lai Mohammed Institute of Mendacious Affairs...
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2018
post=68022954:
Good for him, that was how Kayode Ogundamisi started with ranting on Micro-blogging platforms against APC, they scouted him and employed him, now his mouth is shut up.
Lie. Lie, bro. Kayode has been an APC apologist since 2014 - and is still a die-hard Buhari supporter - though he criticises him sometimes when he feels it's necessary. He's in the same league with this AbuSidiq guy. Be informed.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by package7(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2018
Sho gbo Oyinbo dada? Is the guy fluent in English? Na ask I ask?

How old is the guy?
Where is he from? Abi na dem because his name sound like them anyway I rest my case.
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by kaen1317: 4:13pm On May 30, 2018
abeg find another party. apc na for herdsmen
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by Metuh: 4:13pm On May 30, 2018
Aboki self dey blog

Wonders shall never end. grin
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 4:14pm On May 30, 2018
Daviddson:
Lie. Lie, bro. Kayode has been an APC apologist since 2014 - and is still a die-hard Buhari supporter - though he criticises him sometimes when he feels it's necessary. He's in the same league with this AbuSidiq guy. Be informed.
He has never been a diehard until he was recruited, now his mouth is shut finally. You telling me what I know.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by vertueptime: 4:15pm On May 30, 2018
post=68022954:

Employed him as wat? I doubt hes still amongst the sidelined
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2018
post=68023380:

He has never been a diehard until he was recruited, now his mouth is shut finally. You telling me what I know.
Wait sef, what recruitment are you even talking about? I hope you haven't mistaken him for Tolu Ogunlesi, because that's the guy who's currently a Media Aide to Buhari.
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:16pm On May 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2018
you won go chop your own... national cake
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 30, 2018
I don't like this guy 1 bit, all these APC e-rats, with his ugly face and black lips like Igbo smoker

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by vertueptime: 4:17pm On May 30, 2018
Metuh:
Aboki self dey blog

Wonders shall never end. grin

Yes o, he even blog pass u, verified on twitter
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by Blitz888(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2018
Utility prefect 98 FGCU turned APC laundry man

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 4:18pm On May 30, 2018
vertueptime:

Employed him as wat? I doubt hes still amongst the sidelined
He's an APC keyboard warrior. C'mon sideline? That's derogatory cheesy
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:19pm On May 30, 2018
Bolaji Abdullahi will floor him easily
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 4:21pm On May 30, 2018
Daviddson:
Wait sef, what recruitment are you even talking about? I hope you haven't mistaken him for Tolu Ogunlesi, because that's the guy who's currently a Media Aide to Buhari.
I know of Tolu, he has a portfolio Kayode doesn't. He works for APC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Chair: Buhari To Re-present Magu To Senate For Confirmation / Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project / Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.