Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Preacher Wants $54million In Donations Because God Told Him To Get His 4th Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preacher Wants $54million In Donations Because God Told Him To Get His 4th Jet (347 Views)

Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria / Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preacher Wants $54million In Donations Because God Told Him To Get His 4th Jet by Ubijus1(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2018
An evangelist is asking his "disciples" to pray for him so that he can buy a $54milllion private jet as God instructed.

Jesse Duplantis, who already has three private planes, said that God told him "I want you to believe in me for a Falcon 7X". He said this to his followers during his weekly video address.

Duplantis, 68, says the three-engine plane would allow the ministry to fly "anywhere in the world in one stop," reducing fuel costs while maintaining a global reach. He added that Jesus Christ "wouldn’t be riding a donkey" today – "he’d be in an airplane flying all over the world."preacher asks for $45million

He said: "You know I have owned three different jets in my life and I use them and just burning them up for the Lord, Jesus Christ. Some people believe that preachers shouldn’t have jets. I really believe that preachers ought to be able to go on every available voice, every available outlet to get this gospel preached to the world."

He continued: "We’re believing God for a brand new Falcon 7X, so we can go anywhere in the world in one stop. Now people say, 'My lord, can’t you go with this one?'. Yes, but I can’t go in one stop. If I can do it for one stop, I can fly it for a lot cheaper because I have my own fuel farm. And that’s what’s a blessing of the lord."

http://wakanda.ng/preacher-wants-54million-donations-god-told-get-fourth-private-jet/

Watch Video Here: https://metro.co.uk/video/preacher-wants-54m-donations-fourth-private-jet-1698424/?ito=vjs-link

oam4j, lalasticlala

Re: Preacher Wants $54million In Donations Because God Told Him To Get His 4th Jet by nabegibeg: 5:18pm On May 30, 2018
Ubijus1:
An evangelist is asking his "disciples" to pray for him so that he can buy a $54milllion private jet as God instructed.

Jesse Duplantis, who already has three private planes, said that God told him "I want you to believe in me for a Falcon 7X". He said this to his followers during his weekly video address.

Duplantis, 68, says the three-engine plane would allow the ministry to fly "anywhere in the world in one stop," reducing fuel costs while maintaining a global reach. He added that Jesus Christ "wouldn’t be riding a donkey" today – "he’d be in an airplane flying all over the world."preacher asks for $45million

He said: "You know I have owned three different jets in my life and I use them and just burning them up for the Lord, Jesus Christ. Some people believe that preachers shouldn’t have jets. I really believe that preachers ought to be able to go on every available voice, every available outlet to get this gospel preached to the world."

He continued: "We’re believing God for a brand new Falcon 7X, so we can go anywhere in the world in one stop. Now people say, 'My lord, can’t you go with this one?'. Yes, but I can’t go in one stop. If I can do it for one stop, I can fly it for a lot cheaper because I have my own fuel farm. And that’s what’s a blessing of the lord."

http://wakanda.ng/preacher-wants-54million-donations-god-told-get-fourth-private-jet/

Watch Video Here: https://metro.co.uk/video/preacher-wants-54m-donations-fourth-private-jet-1698424/?ito=vjs-link

oam4j, lalasticlala

sell the others to buy a new one
Re: Preacher Wants $54million In Donations Because God Told Him To Get His 4th Jet by Xionez(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2018
So after it has been purchased, who would fuel it and pay all the nitty gritties associated with air travel, eh?!
Re: Preacher Wants $54million In Donations Because God Told Him To Get His 4th Jet by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 30, 2018
This Yahoo Yahoo..no be only Nigeria e dey..!! Peace..!!

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School 01 July, 2018 / How To Get The Fullness Of God's Love / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.