Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Wrong (319 Views)

Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / "Satan Delivered Islam To Muhammad And Following Islam Will Lead You To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Wrong by itzlatest(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2018
No religion preaches terrorism. Whenever we hear news of terrorism, in our mind we think "the Muslims are at it again". Islam does not support terrorism. Christian also does not support terrorism, but do you know there are " Christian"¹ terror organization.
In CAR, there is anti-balaka(a terror organization) that burned down almost all the mosques in CAR unrest. Many Muslim were killed, including a former health minister ( who is a muslim).

There is NLFT( National Liberation Front of Tripura) that wish to create a sovereign Christian state in India's Northeastern state of Tripura. They raid villages and make anybody captured convert to Christianity or die. Most of those captured are Hindus.

God's army is another terror organization that have terrorized Myanmar.

Even in USA, Last year Stephen Paddock killed 58 people and wounded about 500 others. He is an atheist. He purchased all the gun he use for this barbaric act legally. There have been 22 school shooting this year in the US. I would blame both cases I have listed to the ease a US citizen could get a gun.

To point fingers at a religion and say it support terrorism is foolish. Any terror organization support only its view and would destroy anything that would stop them from achieving their delusional aim even if that means destroying what they think they are protecting.

I'm not an English Major. I'm sorry if there is any mistakes in the post.���

(1) (Reply)

Ye Are gods / Two Mouths, Part 2 / Why I Seek Heavy Anointing, Power Of God, Pastor Olukoya Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.