Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary (3266 Views)

Lagos 2023: APC Committee Bar Abdul-Ahmed Mustapha From Primary Venue / PDP Rakes In ₦646 Million From 17 Presidential Aspirants, Ends Forms Sale / Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by engineerboat(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2018
Exclusive: Fayemi buys N1.2bn mansion in Lagos, rakes in N2bn from primary election

The immediate past Minister of Solid Minerals Development and the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in the coming Ekiti State Governorship election has bought a property at the GRA, Ikeja, Lagos. The property according to sources is worth N1.2 billion.

The property is located at Tayo Ayeni Street, and bounded by Oduduwa Crescent and Ladipo Bateye Street.

Fayemi bought the mansion from Mr. Tayo Ayeni, the Chairman of Skymit Motors.

Negotiation for the property started before the APC primary election which turned rowdy at Ado-Ekiti. The primary was later rescheduled and Fayemi won.

Our sources revealed that he concluded the deal and moved into the property the very week he won the primary election.

The Minister was seen driving into the palatial house at exactly 5.56pm on Friday, May 18, 2018 with his security aides. He wore a black kaftan with his trademark cap.

This building is about 500 yards from the Ekiti Liaison Office on Oduduwa Crescent, which has turned into an abandoned property for more than five years. During his tenure as Ekiti governor, Fayemi secured a N25 billion bond which his government stated was for the development of infrastructure in Ekiti. N2.5 billion out of the bond was earmarked for the building of the Liaison Office.

Despite the fact that the Ekiti building was not completed, Fayemi, immediately after leaving office as governor, bought a property on the same Oduduwa crescent which he used as both office and home, before acquiring the new house.

No 58, Oduduwa Crescent is on the upper part of the street. It contains a twin duplex. While one serves as office for both Fayemi and his wife, the other serves as residence. He still had a meeting with a team of selected journalists and editors at the office last Friday evening.

Sources revealed that Fayemi bought his new property from funds he received from friends of President Muhammadu Buhari to aid his governorship campaign. Two leading Nigerian businessmen of northern extraction were said to have given him substantial amount of money to prosecute the election campaign. One gave him N2 billion, while the other dolled out $5 million.

One of the sources, a prominent aide of the APC candidate said he is comfortable buying the property since he had been assured of more funds as the election approaches.

A budget of N25 billion was reportedly presented to President Buhari by Fayemi to prosecute the July 14 election.

http://www.premiumreporters.co.uk/2018/05/exclusive-fayemi-buys-n12bn-mansion-in.html

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by FarahAideed: 7:20pm On May 30, 2018
The gateman is an arsenal man and for a man like me that love to read subliminal divine messages it's means the owner of the property which this man guards will lose the Ekiti Gubernatorial election

6 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by soberdrunk(m): 7:21pm On May 30, 2018
Uncle Lere good evening sir!! How is uncle Fayose?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by magoo10(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2018
Despite the fact that the Ekiti building was not completed, Fayemi, immediately after leaving office as governor, bought a property on the same Oduduwa crescent which he used as both office and home, before acquiring the new house.

I hope the efcc will be coming for him soon or will the hypocritical buhari turn his eye the other way only time will tell perhaps they develop paralysis when it comes to fighting kwaruption of their own member.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 30, 2018
He used money from his "campaign donations for Ekiti Governorship?" Afonjas will pretend they didn't see this. This criminal spending the campaign money already without even campaigning believes when he gets to Ekiti, he will empty Ekiti coffers to recoup and pay back those Northern Muslim political investors. Fayose should used this as a campaign against this criminal sponsored by the North. Are you not surprised that his investors are Northerners? As usual they want a Muslim like him to continue to rule Yorubas and are bent on wrestling Ekiti a majority-Christian state from Fayose. .

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 30, 2018
Ekiti people should please vote for this man, he deserves to conclude his looting process.
Every other governor had the chance to loot for 8yrs, it will be unfair not to give Fayemi this opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by obonujoker(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2018
biafranation:
He used money from his "campaign donations for Ekiti Governorship?" Afonjas will pretend they didn't see this. This criminal spending the campaign money already without even campaigning believes when he gets to Ekiti, he will recoup and pay back those political investors. Fayose should used this as a campaign against this criminal. Are you not surprised that his investors are Northerners? As usual they want a Muslim like him to continue to rule Yorubas and are bent on wrestling Ekiti a majority-Christian state from Fayose. .

Lolsss.... something need to be done about the proliferation of Islamic leaders in SW... You are very right about Ekiti, buh God won't allow them....

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 30, 2018
obonujoker:

Lolsss.... something need to be done about the proliferation of Islamic leaders in SW... You are very right about Ekiti, buh God won't allow them....

Despite citing evidence of Northerners donating humongous billions to fund him, the afonjas among Yoruba will come and attack and say...so what if he is a Muslim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by uwa1(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2018
The man is thinking very fast.... He knows he 'll lose d election so let him use part of d money for himself...
Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by Lipscomb(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2018
embarassed PDP a satanic party know how to damage person reputation. This party can lie for Africa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by obonujoker(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2018
biafranation:

Despite citing evidence of Northerners donating humongous billions to fund him, the afonjas among Yoruba will come and attack and say...so what if he is a Muslim?

That's what they do, when in their mind, they wish every SW is a Muslim.... however many pple see thru the antics of this muslims.....
Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by jones2014: 8:51pm On May 30, 2018
Fucking idiots! D man is a Christian. Investigate before you comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by adem30: 9:02pm On May 30, 2018
Lipscomb:
embarassed PDP a satanic party know how to damage person reputation. This party can lie for Africa.

The rate Lere Olayinka lies now a days, even devil is afraid. That's how he dishes out unimaginable lies to his gullible to swallow daily.
I once thought Ekiti was truly fountain of knowledge until Fayose and Lere Olayinka came to prove otherwise

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by Omeokachie: 9:03pm On May 30, 2018
In Fayemi's words..."I have unfinished business in Ekiti"
Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by Moneywomen17(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2018
biafranation:

biafranation:
He used money from his "campaign donations for Ekiti Governorship?" Afonjas will pretend they didn't see this. This criminal spending the campaign money already without even campaigning believes when he gets to Ekiti, he will empty Ekiti coffers to recoup and pay back those Northern Muslim political investors. Fayose should used this as a campaign against this criminal sponsored by the North. Are you not surprised that his investors are Northerners? As usual they want a Muslim like him to continue to rule Yorubas and are bent on wrestling Ekiti a majority-Christian state from Fayose. .
lol when did Fayemi became a Muslim I swear most of u guys are very mad u may be walking the street acting like normal human being but u are very very crazy. Yoruba matter is more serious to u than ur own life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by Moneywomen17(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2018
jones2014:
Fucking idiots! D man is a Christian. Investigate before you comment.
mad people from biafra plenty for nairaland I swear all of a sudden Fayemi is a Muslim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by victorlekan(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2018
Ekelere Iroyinka,Is that you?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by millomaniac: 9:17pm On May 30, 2018
Nigeria my country embarassed
Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 30, 2018
Moneywomen17:
lol when did Fayemi became a Muslim I swear most of u guys are very mad u may be walking the street acting like normal human being but u are very very crazy. Yoruba matter is more serious to u than ur own life.

You as Yoruba don't even know. Initially I thought he was a christian until I was told and still didn't believe. Finally I found out he was born a Muslim and still a Muslim.
Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by Moneywomen17(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2018
biafranation:

You as Yoruba don't even know. Initially I thought he was a christian until I was told and still didn't believe. Finally I found out he was born a Muslim and still a Muslim.
lol yeah u were “told” by ur ipob source right. Aah fucking joke u are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 30, 2018
biafranation:

you think your in that dirty beer parlor grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by tribalmall: 10:45pm On May 30, 2018
All Igbo liars shall die from acid bath.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by engineerboat(m): 11:48pm On May 30, 2018
tribalmall:
All Igbo liars shall die from acid bath.

Ki logbeni yi nso bayi.

Ka n tire ninu re ba a
Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by Throwback: 11:52pm On May 30, 2018
biafranation:

John Kayode Fayemi is a Catholic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by davspog2(m): 1:44am On May 31, 2018
To think someone would believe this made up story is annoying.
Re: Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary by NaijaElba(m): 4:15am On May 31, 2018
Stupid and childish propaganda! The people that will vote don't have data for this gibberish you posted here. GEJ did more than this in 2015 yet Buhari won. High time you get serious and campaign rigorously for your candidate. Enough of media propaganda.

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Buhari Gives Obasanjo Below The Belt Punch / My Advice to APC, Tinubu,South West And Osibanjo For 2023 Presidency / Lady In Tears After Her Leg Stuck Between Slabs, While Trying To Catch A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.