Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,716 members, 7,840,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? (4656 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Build An App For A Social Media Website Like Facebook? / It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year / How Much Does It Cost To Start A Blog In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by airsaylongcon: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2018
ogbiwa:

What's your phone

Message me via Telegram at http:///airsay
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by UncleSnr(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oyinprince:
Sir?? 15K is too small?
Yes... Just because boys are hungry, doesn't mean they should sell their soul (time) for peanuts.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by yomalex(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Explorers:
A site like this will cost how much?

http://worldscape360.com

Thanks for your contributions.
Hello Explorers I can do that for you for 50k includes domain name and webhosting for a year plus well crafted design that fits your brand + a chatbot to increase user engagement interested? Whatsapp 080 5150 4392
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2018
-

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by error4040: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
jablonskii8:
I'm the owner of worldscape360.com . John Sowell, i'm 25 ,American. I'm a developer,graphic designer,network administrator.I also write and have a passion for photos and videos . That's what fueled my passion to create worldscape360 magazine and worldcape360 TV .
I conceived the worldscapse360 idea, design ,everything and built the simple website you see there now with wordpress two months ago. But within the past month I've since had more sophisticated and improved ideas which i'm working on at the moment.what you see there now is basic compared to the improvements i'm working on right now . I'm building it from scratch with PHP because it's going to get more complex and beyond the scope of wordpress. In fact,It will need dedicated server(s), so I just purchased a dedicated server which cost $30,000 dollars per 2 years . That's for atleast 200,000 users. the more users ,the more servers needed. In fact,larger companies like facebook,youtube,Vimeo,daily motion,etc. have server farms due to billions of users.
I've also registered and trademarked the logo and name . once the site is completed i'll purchase EV SSL. (EV SSL means having your company name on the secured url bar) . Worldscape360,Inc[US] https://www.

Despite no promotion ,worldscape30 gets 1000 to 1600 visitors per day , over 4000 facebook followers. Once the website is completed,it will be massively promoted .

So far, I have 10 writers ,3 photographers and cinematographers for a start.

My honest perspective: Most developers only build company and personal websites for others,not big unique project with millions of dollars worth of potential. At it's full potential,Worldscape360 could be worth $30 Billion dollars or more.

Mark Zuckerberg can not build facebook for someone else . etc.
A simple blogging website wont cost much .maybe $500 dollars.
There are millions of blogs out there .What new and unique are you bringing to the table ?

Further more ,you might get sued for content copyright. Blogging will not make you money because there are millions of them out there.
Finally,no developer anywhere would build anything with millions of dollars potential for anyone , he'd rather build it for himself.

Below is a pictorial example of EV SSL.

if truly what you said above is true then I smell large scale potentials in this, Good luck tho.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Explorers(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Looking.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by satelliteDISH(m): 2:55am On Jun 19, 2018
Oyinprince:
That's a wordpress site, it doesn't cost much to create. I know some webmasters do for about 15k

Boss please I am new to web design. How can I know what site is WordPress or Blogger etc just like what you have done here. Which site will I go and input the url to get this required Information.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by satelliteDISH(m): 3:16am On Jun 19, 2018
tuhamworld:

I ran a background check on the website and i can set exact thing for you whereby everything will be up and running in less than 48hrs.
Would have given you the exact pricing for now but there are 2 Major factors that will determine it

#1 - Hosting Since we are going to use WordPress for the website, we will be needing an hosting provider. There is Bluehost [A Popular and WordPress most recommended hosting Provider] and there is also Garanntor, a Nigerian webhosting company. There are also some others in which it all depends on your budget and how large you presume your audience to be

#2 - Theme The current theme the website is using has a Free version and a Pro version. The free version can do the work but has some limited functionality while the Pro version costs $45.

I would like you to go through these two things first then you can contact me smiley

boss please I am new to web design. How can I know what site is WordPress or Blogger etc just like what you have done here. Which site will I go and input the url to get this required Information.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by ThatCEO: 5:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Explorers:

Building a website shouldn't cost an arm and a leg but it is very important that after the design, you also make changes on the website on your own. Designers will hardly ever get it right, there will always be this tiny color shade u wish u can put there.

Also watch out for plagiarism, pasting stuffs from other sites will not work for you. Google will not rank your site. Another things is the photos, if you copy photos from other sites u could be hit especially if your site gets bigger.

Last thing, never ever trust this Nairaland crowd! 99.99% of them won't bother or care about your site. Just telling u just so you don't get the shock. And don't expect anything reasonable from the site in the first 6 months at least and always write for search engines.

To me, if you can make your voice a bit "international", a YouTube channel would be best. I believe you can nail it back to back to back on YouTube. Why? You are making cool videos for the entire world n not for Nigerians (no offense) who prefer the gossip blogs.

Good luck whatever you decide but don't raise your expectations so high just yet. And the question I feel you should be addressing is what is the size of your target audience?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by engrboma85(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2018
you can whatsapp me on 08051829441 i'll get it done for a token
check my past jobs
www.epiclevel.com
www.telcoinsight.com
www.warriorlifestyle.net
www.stogprojectsltd.com
just to mention a few

Explorers:

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by dfrost: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
SConnect:

Your site is not connecting. Please check your link.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Zuluhead(m): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pessimist,he can grow from the Nigerian market and get international.the likes of Linda ikeja and seun osewa did it.
ThatCEO:

Building a website shouldn't cost an arm and a leg but it is very important that after the design, you also make changes on the website on your own. Designers will hardly ever get it right, there will always be this tiny color shade u wish u can put there.

Also watch out for plagiarism, pasting stuffs from other sites will not work for you. Google will not rank your site. Another things is the photos, if you copy photos from other sites u could be hit especially if your site gets bigger.

Last thing, never ever trust this Nairaland crowd! 99.99% of them won't bother or care about your site. Just telling u just so you don't get the shock. And don't expect anything reasonable from the site in the first 6 months at least and always write for search engines.

To me, if you can make your voice a bit "international", a YouTube channel would be best. I believe you can nail it back to back to back on YouTube. Why? You are making cool videos for the entire world n not for Nigerians (no offense) who prefer the gossip blogs.

Good luck whatever you decide but don't raise your expectations so high just yet. And the question I feel you should be addressing is what is the size of your target audience?

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by ThatCEO: 3:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Zuluhead:
Pessimist,he can grow from the Nigerian market and get international.the likes of Linda ikeja and seun osewa did it.

Alright, I don hear o.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Oyinprince(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
satelliteDISH:

Boss please I am new to web design. How can I know what site is WordPress or Blogger etc just like what you have done here. Which site will I go and input the url to get this required Information.
Hehe! I don't know of any site where you can input the url. I just knew by merely visiting the website. As you get more acquainted, you would be able to tell the kind of platforms some sites are using by just checking the features
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by satelliteDISH(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2018
Oyinprince:
Hehe! I don't know of any site where you can input the url. I just knew by merely visiting the website. As you get more acquainted, you would be able to tell the kind of platforms some sites are using by just checking the features
thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Shugaboy1: 3:37am On Jun 24, 2018
i want a cheap music blog that i can make money from from downloads or i heard there is something like pay per click.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by davinchecodes(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Shugaboy1:
i want a cheap music blog that i can make money from from downloads or i heard there is something like pay per click.
I can help you create somrthing more than just a blog but it does not come cheap...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by benzems(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Are you are blogger?
Do you want free traffic?
Join the community that know what you want?
Cry No more
Your solution is here
https://triberr.com/tribe/89267/invite/fgt1595izkkqufld9d4q
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by jidotoni(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Codegreenie Systems will get your site up and running in a week at 40k, quality is guaranteed. We code, We don't do wordpress. We are SOFTWARE ENGINEERS.
Here are some jobs we have done:
http://sofolinemarketgh.com
http://concoeuronline.com/concoeuronline
http://amosolublog.com

Whatsapp/Call: 08127632058.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by craves(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
hmm, the amount of scammers on this webmaster section is shocking...

poster the analysis given by semasir is enough. any body willing to do this for you for less than 35 - 40k is out to scam u and certainly will not give the best of what ever theme/plugin used, cos he will be cutting alot of corners to your detriment.

scammers full here no be small

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by genaro2000(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
craves:
hmm, the amount of scammers on this webmaster section is shocking...

poster the analysis given by semasir is enough. any body willing to do this for you for less than 35 - 40k is out to scam u and certainly will not give the best of what ever theme/plugin used, cos he will be cutting alot of corners to your detriment.

scammers full here no be small
Well if you want quality, then you should be ready to pay for it.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by Shugaboy1: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
davinchecodes:

I can help you create somrthing more than just a blog but it does not come cheap...

LIKE HOW MUCH BRO
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? by davinchecodes(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Shugaboy1:

LIKE HOW MUCH BRO
minus hosting 100k

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things Every Webmaster Should Know About Links / Top 10 Gossip Blogs In Nigeria 2018 (full List) / Uganda Plans Tax On Social Media Use From July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.