Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls (35665 Views)

Timi Dakolo Slams APC For Using His Song At Party Convention Without Permission / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by godwin120alex: 10:28am On May 31, 2018
Lomprico2:
Shey Timi been dey attack freeze one time concerning pastors?

Why is he now lamenting? Have he forgotten 'touch not' so soon?

Ask Timi ooooh after all he's more of a gospel singer, the pastors pay his bills .So he has to attack pple talking against fake pastors
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Benekruku(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2018
Coza
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by ManTiger(m): 10:34am On May 31, 2018
GOFRONT:
cheesy

And until the day we start to name names of evil perpertrators, money looters, ritualists, yahoo yahoo, we will never have things right in this country nigeria....

This is pure backbiting, pure gossip, purest hypocrisy if u cant mention names...

But I dnt know why Apostle suleman's name keep ringing in my head as per this issue grin cheesy........If u know, u don know be dat
Cozaazaza
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by AngelicBeing: 10:39am On May 31, 2018
sad
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2018
It is Biodun of COZA.

He and Sule are leaders in the business. Their punishment is never asleep. They will get it one day.
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by GOFRONT(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2018
Cocozazaza....Hahahahaa...Guzape Hills on point. grin grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by prettyirene: 10:50am On May 31, 2018
Please you people should leave Timi dakolo alone..Pastor Suleiman that was accused by Sophia,what came out of it... pastors are mini God's over here..He has a beautiful family to protect..If he mention name now fanatics will come after him. Till Nigerians understand that men of God are men and should bear the consequences of their actions....This kind of behavior from pastors won't stop...Qed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by semyman: 10:51am On May 31, 2018
Na their way
This is Reverend Father Urbanus Ngowi, he was caught red handed with his female member, (a married woman) the rumor has been carrying it that she is having affair with the priest.

The news blow out as the woman entered the home of the clergy where some of her husband's brothers were following her after she has got into the parsonage they broke in and caught her in the act with the priest.

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2018
ikaboy:
i know my pastor Biodun of COZA cant be in such category. Timi name the pastor or retire home

He is the one.

People asking Timi to mention names are really funny. If Timi mentions names, it is the same people that will come and accuse him of fighting the Church. The best Timi can do is what he has done. The pastor knows himself just as Timi and I know him very well. Saying his name will not solve anything as pastors are regarded as gods in this country.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2018
prettyirene:
Please you people should leave Timi dakolo alone..Pastor Suleiman that was accused by Sophia,what came out of it... pastors are mini God's over here..He has a beautiful family to protect..If he mention name now fanatics will come after him. Till Nigerians understand that men of God are men and should bear the consequences of their actions....This kind of behavior from pastors won't stop...Qed

It is like we have the same mind. I just posted something like this not long ago.

Timi has done what he should. Perhaps, the spirit asked him to. It would be futile to mention names as he would be attacked and even threatened or even arrested illegally like Kemi Olunloyo.
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:08am On May 31, 2018
KillaBeauty:
What is this one saying coza am not understanding

Keep it up gurl wink
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by MakeADifference: 11:32am On May 31, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol timi is sounding like he's felt the pain of rape before. We all know its bad but he shd be careful who he criticises for justice sake o. He has his fame and integrity to protect.

We celebrate corrupt leaders and criticise religious leaders. I like dat guys statement...aso rock is d most difficult place to enter, we can enter any church and tell d pastor what he did wrong, yet we ignore that. As much as I don't go to church often, I still respect whom I shd respect on social media.
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by zicoraads: 11:39am On May 31, 2018
My mind keeps going to Fatoyinbo of COZA. There is something about that man that just seems off. I used to go there sometime ago. That was even before the Ese scandal. I just can't place my hand on it, but there is just something about him that doesn't feel right.
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by zicoraads: 11:44am On May 31, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

It is like we have the same mind. I just posted something like this not long ago.

Timi has done what he should. Perhaps, the spirit asked him to. It would be futile to mention names as he would be attacked and even threatened or even arrested illegally like Kemi Olunloyo.
Kemi wasn't arrested illegally. Defamation of character is a crime. In as much as I support weeding out the bad eggs in Christianity by naming and shaming, I also realize that sometimes, people are accused wrongly. Timi knows this all too well. Without providing evidence to back up his claim, he has nothing.

And truth be told, I'm nor sure I would believe anything Kemi says. The woman talks and acts irrationally.
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 31, 2018
everyday for the thief, one day for the owner... if truely titmi dakolo is 100% sure of this accusation then may the judgement of God fall on such so-called man of God. may his disgrace be irrepairable.
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by MrCork: 12:32pm On May 31, 2018
KillaBeauty:
If you know, you know cheesy

^^U AGAIN! !!..so u no Virgin teenage girls sleepin with pastor..correct. .is that all u think about ..sexxxxx?...wot kinda creature are u fodder god sake?? (((Wot a shame))) undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:50pm On May 31, 2018
zicoraads:

Kemi wasn't arrested illegally. Defamation of character is a crime. In as much as I support weeding out the bad eggs in Christianity by naming and shaming, I also realize that sometimes, people are accused wrongly. Timi knows this all too well. Without providing evidence to back up his claim, he has nothing.

And truth be told, I'm nor sure I would believe anything Kemi says. The woman talks and acts irrationally.

“BREAKING 7.56am #Ibadan. The NPF just stormed my house arresting me, taking me to CID for questioning. They say its NOT a criminal matter. Pls share!! KOOFREE SPEECH RULES!”

That was Kemi's tweet concerning her arrest.

Examine the tweet carefully:

She was arrested for what they claimed not to be a criminal matter . Only for them to later accuse her of cyber crimes (a bogus accusation) when they knew they had to present her in court. This is like arresting an innocent person with improbable cause and then pinning an offense on them at the police station.

They stormed her apartment and whisked her away after telling a lie. Why the lie? Obviously, they had no warrant. They took her to Panti and hurriedly transferred her to Port Harcourt. My brother, you think this is legal?

This is what they have always done to muzzle freedom of the press. It is not hard when you know that the laws were mere enactments supervised by the military and since our leaders have a lot of skeletons in their cupboards, they would rather such a law continues to thrive.
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by edupedia: 12:55pm On May 31, 2018
Apina:
I hear people say Nigerians are very intelligent people, yes they are but of what use is the said intelligence if you are not enlightened or aspiring towards enlightenment? He raised an issue and some persons had to resort to calling out politicians as though they were the ones who raped those girls. undecided

...social media makes many people to know more but also makes them think less...
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Babysheart(f): 1:17pm On May 31, 2018
Should be that COZA man.
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Heavance(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2018
Mtchewwww.. If we talk now, some people will call such a person man of God. We are just something else in Nigeria
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Sammyblaq(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2018
Timi if your balls no complete... Pass the hands to FREEZE make en announce to us.

Let's know the bad shepherds...
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 31, 2018
KillaBeauty:
damn cool
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 31, 2018
Seriously stop mentioning me. I don’t know if it’s fun for you but it’s quite irritating. I’m begging you to stop.
MrCork:

^^U AGAIN! !!..so u no Virgin teenage girls sleepin with pastor..correct. .is that all u think about ..sexxxxx?...wot kinda creature are u fodder god sake?? (((Wot a shame))) undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 31, 2018
folakemigeh:
No other person than Pastor Biodun fatoyibo, COZA Pastor. grin grin

If you are the type who hates going to church because of it's boring and all that, just visit COZA at MBA Rd Ikeja, you'll have a fun filled day, d swags are just too much

Exactly my thought. Gucci pastor and his swagger squad. That church na die
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by pweetiedee(m): 10:50pm On May 31, 2018
KillaBeauty:

hahahaha
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Rhea(f): 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
folakemigeh:
No other person than Pastor Biodun fatoyibo, COZA Pastor. grin grin

If you are the type who hates going to church because of it's boring and all that, just visit COZA at MBA Rd Ikeja, you'll have a fun filled day, d swags are just too much

Bioooooduuunnnnn
Smooth operator
Chop and clean mouth
Carry bible on top
Chicks still dey flock and gather around the baga
He's got the anointing alright; drips down his shaft and rock of ages
cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Alex Wows In Native Outfit For Owambe (Photos) / Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.