Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project (26876 Views)

Railway Project: Lagos To Close Akanni Doherty Street / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Project In Pictures / Photos From The Ongoing Lagos Ibadan Railway Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Nobody: 6:49am On May 31, 2018
angry
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by jojomario(m): 6:49am On May 31, 2018
proprince:
All these are PDP projects.

if it's a PDP project, then kudos to APC for starting it. I know PDP would have paid out some money in respect of the project and nothing was done.

7 Likes

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by JADEK01(m): 6:51am On May 31, 2018
I wish they complete it...gej did d same things on that road.... oyo/,ogbomosho road was there... why now,why not 2 years ago where they will able to complete it....I don't trust politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by franchuks(m): 6:51am On May 31, 2018
Nice development and we hope for completion in due time.
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Ibukunmer: 6:55am On May 31, 2018
I have mixed emotions about this project. On one hand, i am happy this project is finally taking off, on the other hand i find it shameful we cant build our own roads.
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by frank41(m): 6:57am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:
Tell me why SW will not give block vote to PMB in 2019?

Lagos-Ibadan road is progressing fast
Lagos-Ibadan rail line is moving at very fast speed
SW has Class A ministers in this Exco and they are doing wonderfully well.

Let PDP look to the SS/SE for their votes, nothing for them in the SW, NW, NE and even NC (to a lesser degree).

PMB till 2023.

After that, PYO or BAT will take over. grin grin grin grin

That's an illusion bro....they will continue on one particular project till Jesus comes Abi?
You are only consoling yoursef...2019 will tell.You think that seat belongs to your family Abi? 2019 election will give you cardiac arrest I bet you And pls not speak for any region,speak for yourself cos You are already a loser.
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by phemmy88(m): 6:58am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:

Let PDP look to the SS/SE for their votes, nothing for them in the SW, NW, NE and even NC (to a lesser degree).

PMB till 2023.

Only say what you know
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by 9jaArea: 6:58am On May 31, 2018
Baba is still the man for the job wailers can wail and die.

5 Likes

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by ElsonMorali: 6:59am On May 31, 2018
So they lay a beam then they pose for a picture.

Every year Nigeria turns out engineers in their thousands, yet all I can see are white faces in that picture. O ma shey o.
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:00am On May 31, 2018
Likely you are one and the same mod that just took off my comment in a country that has freedom of speech.

If words can intimidate you then your cowardice is less than a fly

Ihateyoumod:

If buying a bag of rice at 13,500 or having naira at 150 or whatever u hve put up der is d price I hve to pay for having a standard rail line n other infrastructure put on ground tht will drive true development den so be it....

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Famousqueen(f): 7:01am On May 31, 2018
good one

1 Like

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by lockupnop: 7:02am On May 31, 2018
Coutsey: Association of Picture Congress

Was the picture shot in china ?
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by blizzers(m): 7:05am On May 31, 2018
Pathetic.... Locomotive train in 21st century? Madness. Is it too much to build mini power plants across these routes strictly to power electric trains...

Am sure this same idea will pop up in their heads in 2050 or more.. SMH
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by PassingShot(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

So this people finally woke up few months to the election

Passing shot we all know that the only way APC/Buhari can win election in the South West even in the North is through RIGGING

Here in Southwest no vote for him, if he like he should continue with his emergency projects

We are waiting for him!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can only laugh at you and your post.

You can't be more SW than any of us from SW supporting this government. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by lexy2014: 7:12am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:

PMB till 2023.

pls who are d "class A" ministers from d SW u are referring to? What makes them "class A" ministers?Pls outline their achievements
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by NiajaXionist: 7:12am On May 31, 2018
theconsortium:
This project is taking like forever..but the innovation is commendable because it's won't disturb vehicle movement.
Thumps up LAGOS

Omo see PMB haters. You can't even thank the rightful project owner because of hate. May God heal your heart.
Thank you President Buhari
Thank you APC
Thank you Federal Government of Nigeria
Thank you Lagos state government

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Swint: 7:17am On May 31, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

If buying a bag of rice at 13,500 or having naira at 150 or whatever u hve put up der is d price I hve to pay for having a standard rail line n other infrastructure put on ground tht will drive true development den so be it....
Abi o! Infact talking about rice now, the rice you find in the market now are all locally grown and processed rice which is a welcome development. Secondly, for the first time in almost ten years, federal civil servants are being paid their salary arrears. Before people due for retirement will fail to retire and continue working but now let any federal civil servant try that and they will realize that they will need to pay back all the salary earned for extra years before they can get their retirement benefits.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by israelmao(m): 7:18am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:

PMB till 2023.

I am truly sorry to let you know that southwest people are great and deep thinkers and cannot be deceived twice,Buhari is only giving them one of basic and social amenties which they deserve as Nigerians,they are wiser than they were in 2015.
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by emerged01(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:

PMB till 2023.

I voted for PYO but this time capital NO. Nothing worths human life.

1 Like

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by sammirano: 7:19am On May 31, 2018
The work is causing unnecessary accidents
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by dtruth50: 7:20am On May 31, 2018
100bands:
We need uninterrupted power supply o angry
u mean UPS? I have it in my shop for sale

3 Likes

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by PassingShot(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2018
lexy2014:
pls who are d "class A" ministers from d SW u are referring to? Pls outline their achievements
Kemi Adeosun
Raji Fashola
Shittu
Isaa Adewole

Google their achievement please

4 Likes

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Iammercy2018: 7:29am On May 31, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

So this people finally woke up few months to the election

Passing shot we all know that the only way APC/Buhari can win election in the South West even in the North is through RIGGING

Here in Southwest no vote for him, if he like he should continue with his emergency projects

[b]We are waiting for him!
[/b]
how many of you are waiting for him?

Speak for yourself abeg

3 Likes

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by lexy2014: 7:33am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:

Kemi Adeosun
Raji Fashola
Shittu
Isaa Adewole

Google their achievement please
is it from google that u discovered that d folks u mentioned are "class A" ministers? How did u no their names? Is it also from google? Pls check ur Google very well cos they are supposed 2b six of them not 4. Shittu who? what is his first name or last name? "Isaa"... is this what Google gave u? Obviously, u checked Google 4 their achievements. What did google tell u? Can u pls share?
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:35am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can only laugh at you and your post.

You can't be more SW than any of us from SW supporting this government. grin grin grin
Your invincible South West abi Or are we not talking of the same southwest

E go happen for your eye

1 Like

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by PassingShot(m): 7:35am On May 31, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Your invincible South West abi Or are we not talking of the same southwest

E go happen for your eye
grin grin grin grin
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by PassingShot(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:
is it from google that u discovered that d folks u mentioned are "class A" ministers? How did u no their names? Is it also from google? Pls check ur Google very well cos they are supposed 2b six of them not 4. Shittu who? what is his first name or last name? "Isaa"... is this what Google gave u? Obviously, u checked Google 4 their achievements. What did google tell u? Can u pls share?
[/s]
Barrister Bayo Shittu
Dr. Isaac Adewole.

I can't spoon-feed you every time please.

6 Likes

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by darecool(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

You really need to understand these projects. As a third world country, the rate at which we are getting these infrastructural loans are crazy.
We can achieve all these infrastructural goals within our budgets if we have sane people in power.
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Pelsmic: 7:38am On May 31, 2018
Gradually,we are making progress
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by darecool(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Barrister Bayo Shittu
Dr. Isaac Adewole.

I can't spoon-feed you every time please.

You must have gotten paid for this. What are their achievements oga?
Shittu the analog minister?
Isaac that has experience the longest strike in the health sector?
Kemi that has no knowledge about the economy other than ghost workers nonsense?
Fashola that scuttled free prepaid meters distribution and crazy rates for projects?
If there's a future for this country, people like you really have to change how you reason and what you read
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by seguno2: 7:54am On May 31, 2018
theconsortium:
This project is taking like forever..but the innovation is commendable because it's won't disturb vehicle movement.
Thumps up LAGOS

Taking forever like the Port Harcourt light rail on which Amaechi “spent” billions to raise money for Buhari’s election?
Taking forever like the Lagos state light rail that is a replacement for what Jakande started in 1983 but Buhari cancelled only to come and commission a bus stop in 2018?
Buhari, Amaechi and APC people are demonic thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge / Photo: Vehicle Overload In Jos / Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.