Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project (26878 Views)

Railway Project: Lagos To Close Akanni Doherty Street / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Project In Pictures / Photos From The Ongoing Lagos Ibadan Railway Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by seguno2: 7:56am On May 31, 2018
Lomprico2:
Good!

We just want a country with all basic amenities working well. Is that too much to ask?? Haven't we suffered enough as commoners in this country?

Nigerian leaders we beg una naa!! embarassed

Where have you seen any employer begging his employee
What happened to your PVC?
Don’t your family and friends have their own PVCs ni?
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by PVision2020(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:
Tell me why SW will not give block vote to PMB in 2019?

Lagos-Ibadan road is progressing fast
Lagos-Ibadan rail line is moving at very fast speed
SW has Class A ministers in this Exco and they are doing wonderfully well.

Let PDP look to the SS/SE for their votes, nothing for them in the SW, NW, NE and even NC (to a lesser degree).

PMB till 2023.

After that, PYO or BAT will take over. grin grin grin grin
Baami, oma da fun yin.
With this rate of development in the SW and with the fact that a Buhari presidency till 2023 is the easiest route to Yoruba presidency come 2023, Buhari will definitely have more vote in 2019 than 2015 in the SW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by lereinter(m): 8:03am On May 31, 2018
during akala's tenure the same chinese coy was building or renovating the rail tracks at bodija in ibadan

the project was incompleted so will this

to those fools shouting that pmb is working, the funds are not his personnal salary, he is not the project manager and nigeria deserves more than mediocre peojects.

railtrack spanning just two states

1 Like

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Lomprico2: 8:14am On May 31, 2018
seguno2:

Where have you seen any employer begging his employee
What happened to your PVC?
Don’t your family and friends have their own PVCs ni?

Its not about pvc bro! We are cursed with bad leaders!!
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Jsucre(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2018
this is what SW voted Bubu for. Bubu only deliver in Afonja land.
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by lexy2014: 8:26am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Barrister Bayo Shittu
Dr. Isaac Adewole.

I can't spoon-feed you every time please.
Mr. Google welcome back. Tnx 4d spoon feeding offer. Seems its u who needs d spoon feeding more. I noted earlier that d SW has 6 ministers represented in d FEC but u provided 4. U didn't even no d names of d 4 u provided until I corrected u. So am d one actually spoon feeding u now
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by seguno2: 8:31am On May 31, 2018
Lomprico2:
Its not about pvc bro! We are cursed with bad leaders!!

You have allowed yourself to be cursed by bad leaders.
Did your grandparents and great grandparents not deal with the white colonialists to get independence
Why are you allowing the labour of our heroes past to be in vain unlike what we sing in our national anthem?
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Nobody: 8:39am On May 31, 2018
Haters should go and drink poo.
Buhari 2019 !!!
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Ihateyoumod: 8:42am On May 31, 2018
darecool:

You really need to understand these projects. As a third world country, the rate at which we are getting these infrastructural loans are crazy.
We can achieve all these infrastructural goals within our budgets if we have sane people in power.

Getting loans for infrastructural dev is not a bad one....as far as it doesn't end in private pockets
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Pataricatering(f): 8:51am On May 31, 2018
proprince:
All these are PDP projects.

but APC is finishing them !

1 Like

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by lexy2014: 8:52am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:

Kemi Adeosun
Raji Fashola
Shittu
Isaa Adewole

Google their achievement please
its a pity that u have allowed sentiments rather than reason 2 becloud ur sense of judgement. U are boasting about people u no nothing about. U didn't even no their names. If not 4 this discussion&4 ur precious google, am certain u didn't even no their portfolios. And d most shameful part is that u don't even no that we have 6 SW states not 4. Its not rocket science. I won't b surprised that u are one of d few who joined d bandwagon 2 ridicule Nigerian youths as lazy but u have no idea what's happening around u. If u don't no d ministers from d SW, their portfolios, d basic things that a novice should no, how did u come 2d conclusion that they are "class A" ministers? This isn't about liking buhari. Its about accountability. If u don't no who is in govt and what's expected of them, then what's d basis 4 of ur support? Sentiments I guess

1 Like

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by PassingShot(m): 8:54am On May 31, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:
its a pity that u have allowed sentiments rather than reason 2 becloud ur sense of judgement. U are boasting about people u no nothing about. U didn't even no their names. If not 4 this discussion&4 ur precious google, am certain u didn't even no their portfolios. And d most shameful part is that u don't even no that we have 6 SW states not 4. Its not rocket science. I won't b surprised that u are one of d few who joined d bandwagon 2 ridicule Nigerian youths as lazy but u have no idea what's happening around u. If u don't no d ministers from d SW, their portfolios, d basic things that a novice should no, how did u come 2d conclusion that they are "class A" ministers? This isn't about liking buhari. Its about accountability. If u don't no who is in govt and what's expected of them, then what's d basis 4 of ur support? Sentiments I guess
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by lexy2014: 8:57am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
use ur Google to counter my points now abi Google no work again?
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Nobody: 9:03am On May 31, 2018
proprince:
So all credit should go to them?
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by ayorinde217(m): 9:04am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:

Let PDP look to the SS/SE for their votes, nothing for them in the SW, NW, NE and even NC (to a lesser degree).

PMB till 2023.

rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by PassingShot(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:
use ur Google to counter my points now abi Google no work again?
[/s]
Google PassingShot
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by lexy2014: 9:12am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Google PassingShot
I don't need to. U are my Google. Since u sleep, eat and breath Google, y do I need Google when I have u
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by triblehaul1: 9:20am On May 31, 2018
israelmao:

I am truly sorry to let you know that southwest people are great and deep thinkers and cannot be deceived twice,Buhari is only giving them one of basic and social amenties which they deserve as Nigerians,they are wiser than they were in 2015.

Na you go tell us mumu.
Did we not deserve it under Obasanjo Yardua Ebele etc ? Thunder strike your yansh for this silly comment.

1 Like

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Lomprico2: 9:20am On May 31, 2018
seguno2:

You have allowed yourself to be cursed by bad leaders.
Did your grandparents and great grandparents not deal with the white colonialists to get independence
Why are you allowing the labour of our heroes past to be in vain unlike what we sing in our national anthem?

Deal with white colonialisms? Nigga! Seriously?
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by triblehaul1: 9:25am On May 31, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Your invincible South West abi Or are we not talking of the same southwest

E go happen for your eye

Which SW are you from with your dust yannings

darecool:

You really need to understand these projects. As a third world country, the rate at which we are getting these infrastructural loans are crazy.
We can achieve all these infrastructural goals within our budgets if we have sane people in power.

We can get it like we have been getting it under PDP from the last 16 years or you are too unintelligent they need to work n deliver within a period of 4 years ?

2 Likes

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by seguno2: 10:38am On May 31, 2018
Lomprico2:
Deal with white colonialisms? Nigga! Seriously?

Do you mind explaining how we got independence if they did not deal with the colonialists?
Thanks.
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by israelmao(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2018
triblehaul1:

Na you go tell us mumu.
Did we not deserve it under Obasanjo Yardua Ebele etc ? Thunder strike your yansh for this silly comment.

This administration is yet to built the kind of roads that GEJ built,he initiated rail project and started it ,even Buhari attested to this fact while he was commissioning Kaduna-Abuja rail project.Every well-informed and unbiased Nigerian knows that GEJ revived railway system in Nigeria after decades of abandonment. It is a fact that GEJ also built 120 secondary schools and 12 federal universities across the six geo-political zones.It is a fact that he initiated TSA,IPPIS,BVN.It is also a fact that he built Almajiri schools in the north which this present government has abandoned.Again,GEJ government success in agricultural sector led to ex-minister for Agriculture,Adesina's appiontment by AFDB and 10 power plants were also built by the same government.Obasanjo initated EFCC,Servicecom,CCB and ICPC and also broke NITEL monopoly in telecommunication making it accessible to all.There are many achievements by these trio (OBJ,Ya'adua and GEJ).Can you now see the difference between mediocrity and wisdom?Wise man discusses with facts while mediocre restorts to insults and abuses.Who can curse whom God has blessed?
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by coldFLARES1(m): 11:11am On May 31, 2018
proprince:

Development shouldn't be given party colorations. Perhaps you can count on PDP to complete it now that they are out if power.

Consistent with your logic, we can say "Paying Salaries" is a PDP project as well since they were in power before APC and were paying salaries as well.

Do kindly purge yourself of needless hate so as not to die before your due date.
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Lomprico2: 11:24am On May 31, 2018
seguno2:

Do you mind explaining how we got independence if they did not deal with the colonialists?
Thanks.

Am obviously arguing with a child.
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by funshint(m): 12:59pm On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:

PMB till 2023.

*Yinmu dey dere dey deceive yourself. Your eyes go soon clear!
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by progress69: 1:38pm On May 31, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

So this people finally woke up few months to the election

Passing shot we all know that the only way APC/Buhari can win election in the South West even in the North is through RIGGING

Here in Southwest no vote for him, if he like he should continue with his emergency projects

We are waiting for him!

Go sleep. Your mates nor dey here.
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by stephoye: 10:10pm On May 31, 2018
PVision2020:

Baami, oma da fun yin.
With this rate of development in the SW and with the fact that a Buhari presidency till 2023 is the easiest route to Yoruba presidency come 2023, Buhari will definitely have more vote in 2019 than 2015 in the SW.
Keep deceiving urself
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by PastorAji(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2018
@Autojosh have you come to the Ibadan Section

Trust me this is a scammed project.....

God's willing I will post the pictures of the construction passing behind my house at Idi-Igbaro/Apete Section tomorrow

Dem just dey do grading grader for my side

Though I heard Phase 1 would terminate at Moniya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge / Photo: Vehicle Overload In Jos / Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.