Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) (57648 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
A final year student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, Omotoke Suliyat is dead, Reports.

It was gathered that the HND2 student of Marketing Department reportedly slumped In the bathroom and was immediately rushed to Hope Hospital at Adigbe where she was confirmed dead on Sunday, June 13.

The Speaker of Students' Representative Council (SRC), Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Rt. Hon. Yusuf Olatunji Mogaji, who confirmed the incident to , has expressed his heartfelt condolences to the family of the student.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/final-year-ogun-poly-student-slumps-dies-while-taking-her-bath.html.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by Linson29(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kai, that's very sad
Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
See The Photo, Her Friend Send To Below;

1 Share

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by Freestainworld(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
This thing just waste like that, RIP shaa
Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by tony0806: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
It's well
Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by Doggy2(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hmm it's well
Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Condolences to Her Family.
The times are so Evil.
So many people today are victims of Wicked and evil transactions carried out in the Spiritual realm.
A very huge percentage of events that play out in the Physical are orchestrated and Concluded in the Spiritual realm.

There is Need to be Spiritually awake not just in mouth but in spirit ,Soul and Body.
There is Need to be Solidly Rooted in Jesus Christ in these evil days..

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by illicit(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Eeya
Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by gambia(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
and bad news are synonymous. May God rest her soul.

20 Likes

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by Idunuoluwa1234(f): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wait, undecided you no dey get any good news to post . Why is it that na so so bad news you dey always post, I don notice you for this... You are too found of it, repent from that way. grin.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by DriverX: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
Won ti use e.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by Afamsi: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Some people came here to see naked picture.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by josh123(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afamsi:
Some people came here to see naked picture.
talk true, that is what u came here to see?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by Ironman3(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
RIP. POSTER ABOVE ME; BOTH YOU (THE QUOTER AND QOUTEE ARE SAME)

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by mrbillz(m): 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
This Happened in my former Apartment at Mango Adigbe area of Abeokuta. She lives with her roommate. She’s a bubbling and calm girl. I heard the news yesterday and I was shivering. To think she lives just beside my flat

God knows best sha.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by bigjackass: 5:15am On Jun 16, 2021
mrbillz:
This Happened in my former Apartment at Mango Adigbe area of Abeokuta. She lives with her roommate. She’s a bubbling and calm girl. I heard the news yesterday and I was shivering. To think she lives just beside my flat

God knows best sha.
how can somebody be bubbling and calm at the same time undecided Rip young lady

18 Likes

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by mrbillz(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2021
bigjackass:
how can somebody be bubbling and calm at the same time undecided Rip young lady
Na you sabi o! Someone can be an ambivert if that’s too hard for you to comprehend.

Just say RIP and move on dude.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by Sealteam(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2021
ha
Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by dailynaijanews(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2021
High Blood Pressure ? Heart Attack ?

6 Likes

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2021
Hmmn
Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by Adenike69: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2021
S
Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2021
May her soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by zombieHUNTER: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2021
undecided

Imagine you arrange this racket for all night..

She come die for your bathroom...

God forbid bad thing...

The boyfriend should go for a Thanksgiving

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by Arespect10: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2021
Where's the video captured by CCTV inside that toilet?? As a real niqqaaaarrr i need that video footage... Rest in peace dear

1 Like

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by Belial06: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2021
Oh my
Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by dake40(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2021
and negative news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by lasheun: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2021
josh123:
talk true, that is what u came here to see?
You are right.
It what i also came here to see and for you have i read my mind,it mean you also had same intention. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2021
Those who came to see naked pictures are Disappointed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by Sniper4real(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2021
High blood pressure

3 Likes

Re: Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) by Ewatomitemi(f): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2021
May her soul rest in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. / Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.