Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Polish Student Visa Application Advice - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa Application Advice (31613 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Polish Student Visa Applicants Plz Lets Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 4:49am On Jan 18, 2011
eghost247:

Please people going to Poland should make sure they have good sponsorship
if u are going and u know u don't have someone to sponsor u
or you just want to use that student visa to go there
and hustle
please i am sorry to burst your bubble
Poland is not the place for u

Good advice, IL REAPEAT, IF YOU KNO YOU DONT HAVE A STRONG FINANCIAL BACKING DONT NEAR POLAND IF NOT YOU WILL SUFFER
EHEN, for once in your life you talked sence, im really surprised
continue like this and you may be a better person instead of dising people
even person wey get nairaland to carry am for head reach you
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by eghost247(m): 6:18am On Jan 18, 2011
angelo5uk:

Good advice, IL REAPEAT, IF YOU KNO YOU DONT HAVE A STRONG FINANCIAL BACKING DONT NEAR POLAND IF NOT YOU WILL SUFFER
EHEN, for once in your life you talked sence, im really surprised
continue like this and you may be a better person instead of dising people
even person wey get nairaland to carry am for head reach you

angelo5uk look at the poster name of the post u quoted
and realize that your confusing me for someone else ok
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 7:16am On Jan 18, 2011
eghost247:

angelo5uk look at the poster name of the post u quoted
and realize that your confusing me for someone else ok

@eghost247,
My broda abeg no vex, i bin think say na justwise,
no wonder i was surprised at the comment, i tot as much, no good advice comes from that justwise guy
he does not kno the difference between advising someone and dising someone
he goes from forums to forums, from threads to thread, and from topic to topics looking for people to diss
i dont think he has something reasonable doing, COS hes always out there everyday dissing both good and bad people all in the name of advising people,
such a jobless MONKEY in the streets of UK,

(Please people going to Poland should make sure they have good sponsorship
if u are going and u know u don't have someone to sponsor u
or you just want to use that student visa to go there
and hustle
please i am sorry to burst your bubble
Poland is not the place for u), JUSTWISE , THATS A BETTER WAY OF ADVISING PEOPLE INSTEAD OF UR DISSING ATTITUDE
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by justwise(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2011
@angelo5uk

Reading your post i see a confused individual, stop dreaming and face the reality, that may help you more in life
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by eghost247(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2011
But Seriously i wish this people knew about Poland
there isn't much there
hustle wise
my friend is married to a polish citizen
they got married in another European union country
she told him there is no need to even come to Poland to settle
down that the should move somewhere else
Polish People are all over the European union
working in other countries
so people
if your serious about schooling
feel free to go there
but if u have anything in mind
good luck
PS the women there like black guys grin grin grin
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by justwise(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2011
eghost247:

But Seriously i wish this people knew about Poland
there isn't much therehustle wisemy friend is married to a polish citizen
they got married in another European union country
she told him there is no need to even come to Poland to settle
down that the should move somewhere elseare all over the European unionworking in other countries
so peopleif your serious about schoolingfeel free to go therebut if u have anything in mindgood luck
PS the women there like black guys grin grin grin

Polish pple are almost everywhere in the UK, starting businesses, settling down at a fast pace.

The problem with some Nigerians who tend to study abroad is delusion, they still have a story of an uncle or friend who left Nigeria since 1908 and made it big within 2months. They refused to understand that things have changed.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by eghost247(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2011
justwise:

Polish pple are almost everywhere in the UK, starting businesses, settling down at a fast pace.

The problem with some Nigerians who tend to study abroad is delusion, they still have a story of an uncle or friend who left Nigeria since 1908 and made it big within 2months. They refused to understand that things have changed.
U see Just wise what matters is exposure
must of this people in Nigeria think Europe is all that
trust me if it was when i was Nigeria
if i get a polish visa
i will fly there in a heart beat
but when i got to Europe
and started seeing things and going places
i knew better
so exposure matters alot
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by justwise(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2011
eghost247:

U see Just wise what matters is exposure
must of this people in Nigeria think Europe is all that
trust me if it was when i was Nigeria
if i get a polish visa
i will fly there in a heart beatbut when i got to Europe
and started seeing things and going places
i knew betterso exposure matters alot
It depends on who gives you the exposure, many Nigerians in Europe will mislead you as a JJC, use you and by the time you know it, you have bad immigration record if u are not careful.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2011
justwise:

@angelo5uk

Reading your post i see a confused individual, stop dreaming and face the reality, that may help you more in life

who looks confused to you, ur brain must be dicivin you as ussual, perhaps needs formating,
dreaming and face reality as in? what has that got to do with the matter on ground,
you are the confused individual here,
you think im one of those guys that think travelling is a do or die affair no matter the country,
my brother even if i travel to the USA , i will never accept white colar job not to talk of doing menial jobs like you do in the UK
im not a travel freak,
i made it here in Nigeria being self employed and i can pay to school in the best school in UK if i want,
check out my FOREX statement here http://franklinadamau.mt4stats.com
my broda hungry no dey catch me like you, IM SELF EMPLOYED IN 9JA AND THANKS BE TO GOD
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by eghost247(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2011
No Fighting we should be helping eachother with information
not sitting behind
our Pcs and Cursing
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2011
eghost247:

No Fighting we should be helping eachother with information
not sitting behind
our Pcs and Cursing

you are very right my broda,
no fighting, but the justwise guy dey f.uck up
i commend him for the great job hes doing here on nairaland and warning people about possible scammers in advance , but sometime he does this in a wrong way,
perhaps if someone is trying to get some info, before you kno it he jumps and starts accusing people,
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2011
whether Poland, USA, UK or India,
I bileive its not by the country you are going to as long as you have a good plan of what you are going to do there and how you intend to cope when you get there,
After all the owner of one big phamacy i know of schooled in India
Raymond Dopesi the MD of AIT schooled in Poland,

Its not compulsory that you must school in the UK or USA before you will have a good prospect for the future
I chose Poland cos Warsaw University of Technology is a very good school and has a good rating, There are some very good schools in other countries too where you will get a better education than what you get in the UK at even an affordable cost,

Ive seen people spend thier entire life in USA and come back to Nigeria with nothing and believe me they are Nigerians in Gabon making it legally without doing wrong things,

who is better the man that spent his entire life in USA and came back home with nothing to write home about or the man that stays in Gabon and is making it legally, who is better?

My brothers, its not by the country you intend to go to, what matters most is that you have a good plan of what you are going there and also a good plan with how to intend to cope when you get there, bearing these two in mind, with God on your side, you will succeed,

Back to the issue, after doing my reserch of which school and which country i intend to school,
i didnt choose the UK cos its not a schegen country, come to think of it i dont like that place atol,
i needed a place that is not too flashy, a schegen country will be better perhaps

Knowing the school is a good school is not enough for me to choose to study there as they are other factors one has to consider before embarking on such journey

Hence i chose Poland but had limited knowlege of how the place really is, so i came up with a post on Nairaland that Nigerians studying in Poland should advice me if its a good idea to study there ,
So a guy that was still studying in Warsaw as at then offered to advice me on how the place really is, he told me the place is ok for schooling if i really intend to school, that warsaw uni tech, is a very good school and he also told me some other stufff that are good and bad, HE DIDNT ASK FOR MONEY HE ONLY WANTED TO ADVICE US ON THE GOOD AND BAD OF THE PLACE

I WAS GOING TO POLAND STRICTLY ON STUDIES, I NEVER HAD THE INTENSION OF GOING TO PARTY OR LOOK FOR HOT JOBS

Before i knew it,  justwise jumped in from nowhere like he always does, without anybody seeking his advice and started accusing the guy,
saying things like if i choose to go to poland i will suffer,
Imagine,
i dug up some of his past post and noticed there was a time he mailed the same guy asking him that his brother or friend wants to study in Poland, IMAGINE
i believe theres how you politely advise someone that he will want to listen to your advice, but justwise, he will so diss you all in the name of advising you, thats very immature, grow up boy
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 3:07am On Apr 21, 2011
@angelo5uk
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 3:10am On Apr 21, 2011
@angelo5uk I just got admitted to the University of wroclaw. I'll like to know about the amount of money that needs to be in the bank statement for a student visa application.

I'll also like to know if using my own bank statement would be advantageous than using a sponsor's.
How much is a health insurance fee at NICON insurance
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2011
Someone please reply
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2011
Jaja Jaga, congrats on ur admission, welll, if its masters ur going for then using ur statement is Ok, but if its bsc then ur sponsors stament, but if u are going for masters and u cant afford to get ur own statement you can use ur sponsors statement, just make sure you and ur sponsors have the same surname, im not saying its compulsory but its going to be better, as u can claim that hes ur father or shes ur mum

insurance should be abt 25k depending shaa, just do three months
goodluck
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2011
@angelo5uk what about the minimum amount that is suppose to be present in my account as at the time of applying for the visa. Remember it's a 2yr masters program
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 2:23am On Apr 23, 2011
broda there is no minimum requirement as per how much you should have in ur statement, just have something that will be able to cover ur tuition an living expenses for the two years and its not abt what u have in ur statement but abt the inflow and outflow of money in ur account, but no matter what the money should have been in ur account for sometime like abt 30days untouched,
, its just an advise oh my broda , im sure those are the things that embassies look out for in ur statement,

for example, say ur living expenses and tuition fee for the two years is 8000euro, and ur going for ur interview by august 15th, then by july 15th the 8000euro should be in ur account, for the next 30days the 8000euro should be untouched, and try to have other notable transactions in the account just to fill up ur statement, like depositing and withdrawing, but the 8000euro should be untouched,

if u cant meet up this requiremnt then use a sponsor

regards
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2011
@angelo5uk you are just giving me what a lot of US, UK and canadian embassy ask for. I just want you to know that a lot of schengen countries (sweden, norway and finland are the ones i know of) don't care about transactions, all they just want to see is the actual amount required for your living expenses. Some schengen embassy need just your living expenses for one year regardless of years of study (cos even for a 10yrs study course, u still get a 1yr visa/residence permit). To apply for a polish student visa, the applicant needs to pay his full first year school fees (i thought you knew this)

I will like to know the length of time that the polish embassy use in processing a students visa
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 2:20am On Apr 24, 2011
yeah i knew for sure, i paid my 3000euro tuition fee, broda, its only an advice im giving you based on my experience with the polish embassy, im telling you these things , cos i know they are mad at that embassy, they refuse u for no reason, i know abt 7 of my guys that applied last year with a sound and complete doc but none of them were given, and if u ask them, they have other guys they met at the embassy too, and they were not given, my 3 cousins got company sponsorship that they will be schooling on scholarship were refused , my friend that got state government sponsorship was refused, now my reason for giving you that advice is for you to try something new and different cos you are about to submit almost the same quality of docs people i know sent and were refused, too bad you feel you know more that i do,

il advice you to think twice abt what i told u, , ask ur school how many Nigerians were admitted last year and how many were issued visa, they will tell u the refusal rate is very high, well over 95percent,

but im not discouraging you my bros, everybody get different head, and there is no harm in trying, so go try ur luck, with God on ur side , you will be granted,
it take abt 2 weeks for processing, they will tell u to call back in abt 2weeks time,
mind u if there is any error on any of ur certificate, try correct it now cos the embassy wont even look at ur face,

the lady at the embassy is very insultive , if you have ever called her on fone im sure she must have insulted you

and by the way its too early to go to the embassy, dont even think of it now cos its automatic refusal, they will tell u , how come you want to travel so early that means u are not going there to school, 3months to ur resumption date is ok,
i don try reach for u
goodluck
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 12:12am On Apr 25, 2011
@angelo5uk I'm beginning to feel that no Nigerian student has migrated to Poland over the last one year. I have a belief that they consider age and the relationship between the M.Sc. Program and your first degree. I'll like to know the amount you tendered to the embassy.

Please if you have seen or heard stories of any successful applicant, kindly drop them here cos they would really help.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2011
My broda, i only heard they gave to one guy for master and it was just like a miracle cos he was first refused and they later called him to come pick his visa even without him appealing, those polish embassy people dey craze,
you say for the last one year, no its been like this now for two years, they hardly give, i know of about 5guys presently schooling in poland that were given 3years ago, they personally told me that it was very easy during thier own time,

thats why i wanted you to try something different, cos they say its insanity for one to try a thing the same way its done and eXpect a different result,
my own advice for you again, is ur bank statement, try arrange it in a kind of way that its going to be unique cos its not about the account balance you have cos i kno of guys that had over 5mils in thier account and was still refused,
I SUSPECT MOST EMBASSY USE UK TECHNIQUE WHEN IT COME TO STUDENT VISA ESPECIALLY THE SCHEGEN COUNTRIES BUT THEY WONT TELL YOU, THEY WILL ONLY TELL U TO SUBMIT UR STATEMENT LIKE THAT,
ONCE AGAIN, TRY ARRANGE UR STATEMENT ACCORDING TO THE UK VISA FORMAT, AS IN AROUND 2.5MILS FOR LIKE 28DAYS UNTOUCHED THAT WAY UR STATEMENT WILL MAKE MORE SENSE,
PLZ ITS ONLY AN ADVICE,
I SEE YOU ARE GETTING DISCOURAGED BUT DONT BE, EVERYBODY GET DIFFERENT HEAD, THE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE U SEE AROUND U TODAY WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL BY CHANCE, THEY TRIED WHEN OTHERS REFUSED TO TRY
TAKIA

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by justhustle: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2011
POLISH EMBASSY,hmmmmm na serious wahala o.
Even if you provide all the documents they asked for and have millions in your account for years,they still tell you the visa is refused.and what makes it worse is they dont give any reason for refusal like the uk or america.
The truth is they do not have any fixed or clear cut procedure for issuing visas.sometimes they rarely look at your documents before they make their minds up.(rumour has it that they collide with some unscrupulous individuals to actually sell these visas)
The lady in charge is so agressive and very disrespectful(very unlike the average polish person who is friendly and receptive).
something really needs to be done about this embassy. they are ripping Nigerians off.hissssssssssssssssssssss
I wish all who are applying luck though,was told it was easy years ago but not anymore.
sincerely my advice would be stay off the polish embassy,its not worth the stress.
my two cents.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
@angelo5uk In the letter of offer given to me by the school, they stated that i should pay the tuition fee in 2 weeks. I don't know if you went through this same process. I want to apply for NDDC scholarship and i don't think paying in two weeks will okay for me. I will also like to know if the Polish embassy interviews applicants. I believe a health insurance for 3 months for a 2 year course looks suspicious.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2011
Are applicants interviewed
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by chrispopo: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2011
Jaga Jaga, Please hearken diligently to Angelo, A word is enough for the wise at heart, Poland is not worth it after all, Do you self good by exploring other EU countries for Masters, I was a victim of the Poland Visa last year, I met all the requirements but yet was foolishly denied, its all good now, So be wise,
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2011
@chrispopo you didn't even answer the question i asked angelo. I will also like to know the sum in your bank statement when you applied and the amount u paid for an oversea health insurance (how many months) . Were u going for an M.Sc. or B.Sc. Program. Your age as at the time of applying.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2011
@chrispopo you didn't even answer the question i asked angelo. I will also like to know the sum in your bank statement when you applied and the amount u paid for an oversea health insurance (how many months) . Were u going for an M.Sc. or B.Sc. Program. Your age as at the time of applying.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2011
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by tatarin(f): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2011
Please don't even bother applying lol.Thay will deny you. They are just after the 12k for visa fees.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 12:19am On Jul 02, 2011
@tatarin Did they just deny you recently.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by rapheal2k9: 5:29am On Jul 06, 2011
@tatarin: What went down @ the embassy? Did they interview you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Safest Parts Of Lagos? / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa / BRT Buses Are The New Molues (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.