Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu (1428 Views)

UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB / Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG / FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Crocky23: 9:00am On May 31, 2018
If Tinubu says all Yoruba should down tools on June 12, how many realistically would obey the call?
See how Igbo people obeyed Emmanuel Powerful, who can do that in Yorubaland?

I predict less than 2% would obey the call.

5 Likes

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by SanusiGworo: 9:05am On May 31, 2018
Only Remi Tinubu would stay at home.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2018
why not.we Yoruba Muslim will stay at home come 12 June if our fulani/hausa Lord and master grants us permission. sai buhari

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Omololu007(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2018
What a foolish question, there won't only be public holidays in the south west,the governors won't threaten people who didn't go to work like your cowards governors in the south east

3 Likes

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by intruxive(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2018
Yorubas are not daft undecided

5 Likes

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by gurnam: 9:29am On May 31, 2018
Crocky23:
If Tinubu says all Yoruba should down tools on June 12, how many realistically would obey the call?

I thought you clowns always say there is no leader in the SE that can order you around? So Emma Powerful asked you all to down tools and you did?

There is nothing you fools you won’t cheat beat about grin

You all are jesters!!

A public holiday is quite different from a sit-at-home order! I know you don’t know the difference

Dumbo

7 Likes

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by triblehaul1: 9:30am On May 31, 2018
Down here our brain is not as dead as those from the yeast side.

4 Likes

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Crocky23: 9:37am On May 31, 2018
gurnam:

I thought you clowns always say there is no leader in the SE that can order you around? So Emma Powerful asked you all to down tools and you did?

There is nothing you fools you won’t cheat beat about grin

You all are jesters!!

A public holiday is quiet different from a sit-at-home order! I know you don’t know the difference

Dumbo
Calling me dumbo when you can't differentiate quite from quiet. OLODO

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Crocky23: 9:39am On May 31, 2018
triblehaul1:
Down here our brain is not as dead as those from the yeast side.
Says someone from the Waste side.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Crocky23: 9:40am On May 31, 2018
intruxive:
Not daft but Tinubu has stolen half your land while you blame Dasuki for your poverty.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Dami12345: 9:44am On May 31, 2018
Look Yoruba's are selfish cowards, we won't do it.

As much as I am Yoruba I hate Yoruba people, I prefer Hausa and Igbo.

The stupid Yorubas will insult those fighting for them, when those people stop fight for them they will change mouth and say that is the person true color.
There is no unity in Yoruba land.
The only thing a Yoruba person fears is force, they dey fear die.

And they only time a Yoruba idiot will fight is when he is sure of no repercussions.
Like to use jazz to fight, to scam people and run, to do rituals or to fight someone 31 vs 1 that's when a Yoruba person will be bragging his strength.

I hate my people.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Oblang(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2018
June 12 is not a no movement thing in the sw. Nobody is compelled not to open shop or move about. It is only declare as a public holiday..
Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by gurnam: 9:51am On May 31, 2018
Crocky23:

Calling me dumbo when you can't differentiate quite from quiet. OLODO

Lmao! Such nerve!!
You are a thorough dumbo to be comparing a sit-at-home order that you are restricted to your home with a public holiday!

Calling you a dumbo is actually mild! grin
Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by gidgiddy: 9:53am On May 31, 2018
Crocky23:

2%? None of them will obey such order

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Crocky23: 9:56am On May 31, 2018
gurnam:

Lmao! Such nerve!!
You are a thorough dumbo to be comparing a sit-at-home order that you are restricted to your home with a public holiday!

Calling you a dumbo is actually mild! grin

Learn the difference between quite and quiet before calling others dumbo.
I advise you save this thread and refer to it anytime you have problems differentiating quite from quiet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by gurnam: 10:01am On May 31, 2018
Crocky23:

Learn the difference between quite and quiet before calling others dumbo.
I advise you save this thread and refer to it anytime you have problems differentiating quite from quiet.

Lmao! You’ve seen a straw to hold on to, next time you want to create a thread to get likes from retards like you, learn to differentiate between a SIT AT HOME ORDER and A PUBLIC HOLIDAY

Dumbo you are
Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Crocky23: 10:03am On May 31, 2018
[s]
gurnam:

Lmao! You’ve seen a straw to hold on to, next time you want to create a thread to get likes from retards like you, learn to differentiate between an SIT AT HOME ORDER and A PUBLIC HOLIDAY

Dumbo you are
[/s]

Hopefully you learnt something today.
Quite is different from Quiet. Now crawl back to the swamp you came from.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by gurnam: 10:03am On May 31, 2018
Too many Ibo e-idiots on this forum sha!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by gurnam: 10:05am On May 31, 2018
Crocky23:
[s][/s]

Hopefully you learnt something today.
Quite is different from Quiet. Now crawl back to the swamp you came from.

Naaa!! Not so fast dumbo!!!
You need to first understand that when you have a public holiday, movement is not restricted, but when you have a sit at home order like Emma Powerful asked you all to do in that shithole region, your movement will be restricted to your “yard” grin

Dumbo..learn!!
Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by gurnam: 10:07am On May 31, 2018
Una too dey chest beat on top of rubbish

An idiot that have accomplished nothing in his life orders you around and you want to come and chest-beat with that on Nairaland? Are you mad?! grin

1 Like

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by intruxive(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2018
Crocky23:

Not daft but Tinubu has stolen half your land while you blame Dasuki for your poverty.
At least he left us with our brain, unlike how kanu stole an entire tribes thinking faculty.
Pls will the sit at home continue, the less we have of u guys on the street the better tongue
Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by anibirelawal(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2018
Dami12345:
Look Yoruba's are selfish cowards, we won't do it.

As much as I am Yoruba I hate Yoruba people, I prefer Hausa and Igbo.

The stupid Yorubas will insult those fighting for them, when those people stop fight for them they will change mouth and say that is the person true color.
There is no unity in Yoruba land.
The only thing a Yoruba person fears is force, they dey fear die.

And they only time a Yoruba idiot will fight is when he is sure of no repercussions.
Like to use jazz to fight, to scam people and run, to do rituals or to fight someone 31 vs 1 that's when a Yoruba person will be bragging his strength.

I hate my people.

You sounds like Omo Ale, are you
Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Dami12345: 11:13am On May 31, 2018
anibirelawal:

You sounds like Omo Ale, are you

Lol, no, I've seen many people of the world and I won't lie, my Yoruba people of today have a lot to work on.

With the way we are going, and behaving, we will go extinct soon.

We sly everyone even our selves.
If a Yoruba guy tells me, " trust me" I immediately know he is about to dupe me.

If omo ale is what you call those that say the truth, well fucvk you too

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Throwback: 11:19am On May 31, 2018
June 12 is a legally declared public holiday by the SW states that elect to do so.

It has never come with any threats or chest beating because it is legally declared by the government of the state.

While some display wisdom, some will walk over wisdom and rather display arrogant foolishness that has become their destiny.

As always, Igbos continue to look up to Yorubas for approval, hence the need for this thread.

1 Like

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by nkwuocha1: 11:19am On May 31, 2018
Dami12345:

Lol, no, I've seen many people of the world and I won't lie, my Yoruba people of today have a lot to work on.

If a Yoruba guy tells me, " trust me" I immediately know he is about to dupe me.

Egbon you sure say you be Yoruba? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by anibirelawal(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2018
Dami12345:

Hahaha... grin grin grin See this yoruba wanna be. oga park well jor, you're an imposter.

1 Like

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Dami12345: 11:24am On May 31, 2018
nkwuocha1:

Egbon you sure say you be Yoruba? cheesy

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Dami12345: 11:29am On May 31, 2018
anibirelawal:

Hahaha... grin grin grin See this yoruba wanna be. oga park well jor, you're an inposter.

Funny enough I wish I could change tribe to Hausa, those guys have unity, wen them mobilized, for get it, no tribe can stand them.

Yoruba tho, lipsrsealed, na nonsense, they will joke around with everything, if them see bad thing dey happen to their brothers, they will be thanking God that it didn't happen to dem.

I hate my people, the obas are decorations, just see as the oba son was nearly killed by drunken police officer.

No unity at all, Yoruba have no voice, no body speaks for us, look at ekiti, has the highest amount of professors and look at how backward the place be, bunch of educated illiterates.

I have never seen a more un-united people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by Dedetwo(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2018
intruxive:

Certainly cowards!!!

2 Likes

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by anibirelawal(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2018
Dami12345:

Funny enough I wish I could change tribe to Hausa, those guys have unity, wen them mobilized, for get it, no tribe can stand them.

Yoruba tho, lipsrsealed, na nonsense, they will joke around with everything, if them see bad thing dey happen to their brothers, they will be thanking God that it didn't happen to dem.

I hate my people, the obas are decorations, just see as the oba son was nearly killed by drunken police officer.

No unity at all, Yoruba have no voice, no body speaks for us, look at ekiti, has the highest amount of professors and look at how backward the place be, bunch of educated illiterates.

Oga Ade, you are free to port to any tribe you like, but never you talk sh.it about Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by nkwuocha1: 11:43am On May 31, 2018
Dami12345:

Lmao!!!Easy man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu by nkwuocha1: 11:43am On May 31, 2018
anibirelawal:

Oga Ade, you are free to port to any tribe you like, but never you talk sh.it about Yorubas.

Or you do what? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugly Pictures Of Port Harcourt During Rainy Season. / New P-yes Empowerment Program / See The Margin With Which President Buhari Won Daar's African President Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.