Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Picture Only Graphics Designers Can Relate to - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Picture Only Graphics Designers Can Relate to (1075 Views)

Continuing Education For Graphics Designers In Lagos State / Perfect Graphic Design Software Designers Can Use Free Of Charge / Graphics Designers Let's Share The Challenges We Face As Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Only Graphics Designers Can Relate to by Offpoint: 9:12am On May 31, 2018
The worst part about this picture is choosing which one to delete when you want to clean up. grin comment if you can relate.

Re: Picture Only Graphics Designers Can Relate to by Oyeleye101(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2018
Can you teach me graphics design?
Re: Picture Only Graphics Designers Can Relate to by Offpoint: 9:23am On May 31, 2018
Oyeleye101:
Can you teach me graphics design?
Depends on your location... where do you base?
Re: Picture Only Graphics Designers Can Relate to by Oyeleye101(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2018
Offpoint:

Depends on your location... where do you base?
Osun state
Re: Picture Only Graphics Designers Can Relate to by Offpoint: 9:33am On May 31, 2018
Oyeleye101:
Osun state
I base in Ondo, do you think it can be possible? do you have relatives in Ondo?
Re: Picture Only Graphics Designers Can Relate to by Oyeleye101(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2018
Offpoint:

I base in Ondo, do you think it can be possible? do you have relatives in Ondo?
No, please what are the things that I need to learn.. Photoshop and what pls... I just love graphics... Maybe I can learn small from YouTube
Re: Picture Only Graphics Designers Can Relate to by Offpoint: 9:41am On May 31, 2018
Oyeleye101:

No, please what are the things that I need to learn.. Photoshop and what pls... I just love graphics... Maybe I can learn small from YouTube
Drop your whatsapp let's chat in private, I don't want to derail the topic.
Re: Picture Only Graphics Designers Can Relate to by Oyeleye101(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2018
Offpoint:

Drop your whatsapp let's chat in private, I don't want to derail the topic.

(1) (Reply)

My Blender Work In Progress! 2019 / Learn How To Download Those Facebook Private Videos / Free Logo Or Business Card Design For The First Eight People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.