Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Avatar Vs Transformers Ii - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar Vs Transformers Ii (945 Views)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / Avatar And Ben-10 Boys / Avatar, Insult Or Exaltation To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avatar Vs Transformers Ii by 5p1naz(m): 11:39pm On May 28, 2010
avatar was no doubt a sucess in animated movies but id say its a bit overated cos how can u rate AVATAR the best animated movie? ? ? wat then wuld ya say bout transformers? in my opinion transformers 2 was off the hook. i cant stop watchn it
Re: Avatar Vs Transformers Ii by 5p1naz(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2010
nobody here don watch ds movies b4 ni?
Re: Avatar Vs Transformers Ii by SisiKill1: 5:50pm On May 29, 2010
That's like choosing between sh!t and diarrhea, no?
Re: Avatar Vs Transformers Ii by obinna5000(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2010
Transformers 2 was comedy in my opinion. grin The film even won Worst Picture of 2009 even though I wanted G.I. Joe - The Rise of Cobra to win it. cheesy

Avatar had a very slow start and it got better through the middle of the film. "Avatar" is not an animated movie. undecided
Re: Avatar Vs Transformers Ii by 5p1naz(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2010
i need you guys to watch this movie at the theatre or on a crazy home theatre, mayb ud change ur mind bout this, check out the combination of the transformers and the humans, ud almost forget they were animated, as for the worst picture award, that was from professional critics even with these both movies were theatrical success,

NB: most parts of AVATAR was animated except for the humans in it, even the set,
Re: Avatar Vs Transformers Ii by tosinaded(m): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2010
hmmm would i call avatar animated?
i dnt think so
Re: Avatar Vs Transformers Ii by tomjstn7: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2010
Definitely Avatar. I know its Avatar group, im quite a transformer fan too but this show is epic it own almost all the movies I saw this year. I think is is stupid comparing one the best movies of the decade, with one of the worst developed crappy movies I have seen. So yeah Avatar all the way.
Re: Avatar Vs Transformers Ii by 5p1naz(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2010
nawaooooo
Re: Avatar Vs Transformers Ii by Awalondon(f): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2010
Avatar is da best movie ever when u watch da 3D it's great
Re: Avatar Vs Transformers Ii by Nuriel22: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Super Agent On Screen / Latest Foreign Movies For Sale At 100 Naira Each!!!! / DKB Apologises To Africa For Slapping Zainab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.