Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs (8401 Views)

When Will Nigeria Be Re-eligible For American Visa Lottery? / Nigeria Tops 20 Most Expensive Tourist Visa For American Citizens / Dubai's £100m 'Martian City' In The Desert To Simulate Life On The Red Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by fatima04: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2018
I said it just last yr that if such a scam like crystal comes again, people will still fall for it. You should have verified from NL before spending so much and travelling to Ghana.

Always check the calibre, dressing of people advertising such "greener pastures opportunities " to you, from all this pictures see the organisers looks hungry and can't trust them with 5,000 not to mention 80,000.

#thisisnigeria

5 Likes

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by samo(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
yandevboy:
FAILED GHANA TRIP

Infact before the Ghana trip, we were been told that Ghanaians didnt want us as Nigerians as we were always fond of misdemeanor

The herbalist president of GCA claimed he had to beg for the authorities to agree for us to visit

Now i am wondering how he has helped improve Nigeria image with his fraudulent and criminal act

As i type the amount of emails hitting ACA in America about this bursted scam has made them to withdraw GCA franchise with them as they can see it has been abused.

Which way forward Nigeria......must everything in this country of ours be a scam?

Hey who is this that took a snapshot of my phone with my picture on it?
Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by justwise(m): 6:36am On Jun 23, 2018
yandevboy:
FAILED GHANA TRIP

Infact before the Ghana trip, we were been told that Ghanaians didnt want us as Nigerians as we were always fond of misdemeanor

The herbalist president of GCA claimed he had to beg for the authorities to agree for us to visit

Now i am wondering how he has helped improve Nigeria image with his fraudulent and criminal act

As i type the amount of emails hitting ACA in America about this bursted scam has made them to withdraw GCA franchise with them as they can see it has been abused.

Which way forward Nigeria......must everything in this country of ours be a scam?

Is the person in that snapshot involved in this case?
Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by Konquest: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
yandevboy:

I have been into internet marketing and money making opportunities for over 5 years, one company i have come to know in the Internet marketing space in Nigeria is called MeritChoice Limited owned by Gbeminiyi Oluwabusola with office at Atinuke Plaza, Okota Road by Cele Bus Stop, Lagos State.

I have been on MeritChoice email marketing list for over 2 years now and regularly receive emails from them.

On the 5th of January 2018, while working on my laptop, one particular email came in that caught my eyes, it talked about a partnership meritchoice has gone into with GHALP CAREGIVERS ACADEMY (GCA) to train and take 2800 caregivers to USA to start working immediately in the month of April 2018.

I have seen many such travel opportunity adverts and posts all over the Internet but never take a second look at them but coming from MeritChoice, i felt they had reputation and wont be involved in anything shoddy so i took more interest.

I put a call across to MeritChoice the following day and spoke with their Staff who assured me the opportunity was real as they couldn't promote any scam project. They told me about their planned upcoming enlightenment seminars lined up for cities across Nigeria (LAGOS, IBADAN, BENIN CITY, PORT HARCOURT, ABUJA, ILORIN, KADUNA AND ONITSHA)

It sounded interesting, they sent me a website link at www.ghalpcaregiversacademy.us to visit and download the comprehensive guide which will give me all the details i need to know if i want to get trained, certified and be in USA by April 2018 to start working as a caregiver.

MeritChoice also encouraged me to go online and search about caregiver job opportunities around the world and USA in particular as we were in a digital world

I searched online and discovered caregiving was quite a lucrative career path especially when you begin to take into cognizance exchange rate as a Nigeria.

MeritChoice put their publicity and recruitment efforts on overdrive in a bid to recruit the so called required number of 2800 caregivers wanted by April 2018.

Before you will know it seminars were holding everywhere and payments started coming in..

Sit back and hear the story of how Gbeminiyi Oluwabusola of MeritChoice Limited connive with David Olalekan of Ghalp Caregivers Academy to swindle innocent Nigerians of close to 200 million naira in the most recent scam to be bursted in this Country.

As i type the case is ongoing at Alagbon.

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by nicenaira(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2020
Hmm... Am thing this days requires thorough investigation.

What's the update?
Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by vpaymoney(m): 4:11am On Jul 26, 2021
I have never subto any of gbeminiyi's ads. Tgo' eye catching but I always hold myself. What is the outcome of this case?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live Pictures Of Lagos / 8 Worst Experiences While Taking A Road Trip / Germany My Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.