Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) (20627 Views)

Passengers Going To Warri From Lagos Found Themselves In Ibadan, Driver Arrested / BRT Bus Kills 2 People In Lagos / Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) by Pelsmic: 5:21pm On May 31, 2018
Imagine
Re: Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2018
This post is full of adverts..

Meanwhile i also feel pity for the old man driver...Wasn't Intentional i bet
Re: Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) by Pelsmic: 5:29pm On May 31, 2018
So sad
Re: Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) by amblinx: 6:31pm On May 31, 2018
CHESTER48:
later they will be shouting, Nigeria is not civilised, when everyone is an animal. Why beating the man? Did he intentionally kill the student. Has he not been driving for years. Doesn't he have a drivers licence. Did he try to run a way from the scene that will cause them to beat him and destroy his bus. Shebi he stood to take consequences of his accident. Nawaoo.
Accident is accident. Kai. It more like a doctor who operates on patients and always successful, then he operates on one and he make a mistake. So he should be beaten or killed cause he made a mistake he never intended to.?

he shouldn't be celebrated either.....its life we are talking about here,am sure if it was one of yr loved one DAT was involved u won't sound dz way
Re: Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 31, 2018
amblinx:
he shouldn't be celebrated either.....its life we are talking about here,am sure if it was one of yr loved one DAT was involved u won't sound dz way

Oga I will still sound this way. Accident is accident. There is nothing you can do about it. The only time I may want to beat him is if he has no drivers licence. Then atleast I know he knew he couldn't drive and has not be registered to drive. Only thing here is. He will foot the burial and others. Simple.
Re: Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is truly the endtime.

How can school pupils lynch such as elderly man just because he knocked one of them down.

This is sad,
What is Nigeria turning into?
To think the Southwest used to be known for her very polite, respectful and courteous people.

The Ajumose bus drivers are mad, ever entered any?
They do as if they are gods, just because people board with because of N20, N30,N50 difference in transport fares with normal taxis and buses.

The Ajumose drivers and their conductors mistreat passengers anyhow.
Re: Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 10:11pm On May 31, 2018
D driver was totally drunk
Re: Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 10:13pm On May 31, 2018
CHESTER48:
later they will be shouting, Nigeria is not civilised, when everyone is an animal. Why beating the man? Did he intentionally kill the student. Has he not been driving for years. Doesn't he have a drivers licence. Did he try to run a way from the scene that will cause them to beat him and destroy his bus. Shebi he stood to take consequences of his accident. Nawaoo.
Accident is accident. Kai. It more like a doctor who operates on patients and always successful, then he operates on one and he make a mistake. So he should be beaten or killed cause he made a mistake he never intended to.?

witnessed says the driver was drunk.
Re: Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) by JADEK01(m): 10:58pm On May 31, 2018
I saw it
Re: Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) by aftatechbiz(m): 2:01am On Jun 01, 2018
CHESTER48:

Its obvious you dont live in ibadan. Most of those Ajumose drivers drives recklessly and they behave like they are the Lords of the road. They almost killed me sometimes ago due to overtaking when two of them were overspeeding to their location to pick passengers early in the morning. That very day it was as if they were in a competition of "who will get there first". I just thanked God for i was able to swerve my car into the next available close to escape being hit into the bush.
Re: Government Bus Kills Student In Ibadan. Driver Attacked (Photos) by Phoenix3000: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2018
HiddenShadow:

What kind of comment is this for Christ sake.
Is it because you are Yoruba.?
It's you that know that I'm Yoruba oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Transport From Lagos To Delta State? / Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road / Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.