Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa (20511 Views)

The 10 Greatest Commercial Passenger Aircrafts( Planes) Of All Time / Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts / Flight Resumption: Air Peace Flies All Its Aircrafts Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by nwekeugochukwu: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2019
IgbereTV reports that on Sunday, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, said large airplanes can now land in Asaba as the AZMAN AA 5N-AIS made its maiden flight into the airport after upgrade of the Airport runway

The governor who was represented by the State Commissioner for Information, Mr Charles Aniagwu at the airport to witness the landing of the aircraft, said other machines capable of flight could now avail themselves of the luxury of the Asaba International airport.

As he was expressing joy that Asaba International Airport has regained its experienced comfort by the classic and safe flight of the AZMAN airspace, he said the sad story surrounding the downgrading of the airport by the Federal Aviation Authority of Nigeria, FAAB six years ago has been happily given a new and improved form.

Okowa held that the feat was geared at achieving a stronger Delta before year 2023 when he would finish strong.

Managing Director of the airline, Dr Faisal Abdulmunah said the aeroplane (airplane) labelled Alhaji Abdullahi Inusa Sarina – Safe Fly AZMAN AA 5N-AIS, was the first of its kind to the South-South zone of the federation.

He said ASMAN would record uninterrupted flights to Asaba henceforth, putting the capacity of the plane at 110, but said only 65 passengers were on board during the maiden flight.

http://igberetvnews.com/1195676/gov-okowa-asaba-international-airport-ready-receive-big-aircrafts/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by morikee: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2019
I lost my Grand mom 2day may her soul rest in peace amen.

About the airport nice initiative.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by solmusdesigns: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2019
undecided

Are there no Governors in South East

6 Likes

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Cti28(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2019
And my beloved State has none. All we have is a state governor that promotes his religion and carry out audio projects.
Willie Is working!

10 Likes

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2019
nice one
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Fisher400: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2019
mmmm
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Lordjb: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2019
Okay
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Conceptman: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2019
Congrats Asaba, Ogun state should wake up too.

1 Like

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Mutemenot(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2019
Roadmaster, I hail you...

2 Likes

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2019
Welcomed development.

1 Like

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2019
Teacher:what is a non-living thing? Ochuko(student):A non-living thing is a man that doesn't have money. Teacher:class,please clap for him.

6 Likes

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Caveman1707: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2019
Na so
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by drizslim(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2019
Yet willie is still building an Audio Airport in Anambra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2019
PerkinDossier:
Good job. Umueri international airport will follow soon.

Lol..
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by bellia: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2019
Common airport becoming functional is what Nigerians are rejoicing for in 2019. Third world country indeed.

9 Likes

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by tstx(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2019
Igberetv reports
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by 1kbusiness1: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2019
sad
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Anacondaprick: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2019
Mutemenot:
Roadmaster, I hail you...

Which road master. The last time I go asaba I nor see the road wey him dey do oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Humphrizy(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2019
Nice one
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2019
morikee:
I lost my Grand mom 2day may her soul rest in peace amen.

About the airport nice initiative.

Accept my condolences

@nwekeugochukwu

Thanks for sharing
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by PlugBlogng: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Mutemenot(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2019
Anacondaprick:

Which road master. The last time I go asaba I nor see the road wey him dey do oooo

8 years of the previous governor left the whole state in a mess, as it stands, Okowa's 4 years is far better than the 8 years of Udugahan. Ask those within Asaba, they will tell why he's named Roadmaster

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2019
nwekeugochukwu:
He said ASMAN would record uninterrupted flights to Asaba henceforth, putting the capacity of the plane at 110, but said only 65 passengers were on board during the maiden flight.

Interesting how they had to chip this in...
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Anacondaprick: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2019
Mutemenot:

8 years of the previous governor left the whole state in a mess, as it stands, Okowa's 4 years is far better than the 8 years of Udugahan. Ask those within Asaba, they will tell why he's named Roadmaster

Ok . When I was at asaba sometime ago, they said okowa abandoned Asaba and is concentrating on the roads at his home town

1 Like

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by fk001(m): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

They will use the one in Asaba because of their proximity

1 Like

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by solmusdesigns: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2019
fk001:

They will use the one in Asaba because of their proximity

and landing fee paid per airline goes to delta even when Ibos travel more

1 Like

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by StupidNLmods: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

How is ur scamming business going?
You collect pple money to design for them and won't deliver. Shady and unreliable you angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by solmusdesigns: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2019
StupidNLmods:

How is ur scamming business going?
You collect pple money to design for them and won't deliver. Shady and unreliable you angry

mumu talk why dont you show proof i even transact with nairalanders or do you see me spaming anywhere with adverts?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Warning Strike: Airport Unions Direct Workers To Stay At Home / Diesel Tanker Explodes Near Bishop Oyedepo’s School In Abuja (Video) / Van Runs Into A Valley Before Police Checkpoints In Abia State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.