Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi (1483 Views)

Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / Jay-z Claims Jesus Was Invented To 'control Dumb People / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2018
I often wonder how the people in Israel feel anytime they see Christian pilgrims in their country. There are about 161,000 Israeli Christians. This is just 2% of the total population or a medium size church in Nigeria. Israelis are Jews. They practice Judaism which is the same religion Jesus was born into. I wonder how many Christians know Jesus wasn't a Christian.

The Jewish people (Israelis) till today do not believe in Jesus. In fact, they believe he was not the messiah. That was why they killed him in the first place; --- Talk about not getting a hint.
They are still waiting for the messiah to come. This is all facts.

The story gets more interesting. Most people go and visit the dome which is the most famous location in Jerusalem. The Christians, Muslims and Jews people all have a claim to that spot. That was the spot the famous Temple of Jerusalem was located. The one Jesus went to fight the traders. Remember?
But that one was destroyed and was never rebuilt again.

African Christians think Israel is still blessed by God so they almost worship Israel. What an Irony! Israelis don't even believe in Jesus and they don't read the bible.

Israel is one of the nation cursed by God according to the bible, several times, until he got tired of cursing them so he did a final one and he stopped.

Even Jesus said it.
"They will be killed by the sword or sent away as captives to all the nations of the world. And Jerusalem will be trampled down by the Gentiles until the period of the Gentiles comes to an end."

------ Luke 21:24

But many black Christians think it was they that was cursed by God, even when they cannot find one single evidence for that. Walhalla. Talk about inferiority complex.

So in A.D. 70, after a five-month siege, the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and destroyed the temple on the 10th day of the 5th month, according to Jewish tradition — ironically, the same day of the year upon which Nebuchadnezzar had burned down the first temple, some 656 years earlier!

That was not the first time but it was the final one. Then God abandoned them. That is why today, NO israeli can tell you from which tribe of Israel he came from. The records were all destroyed in the temple during the big war. Most Africans Christians don't know this as well.

The first destruction of Jerusalem was done by Kind Nebuchadnezzar in 587/6 B.C. (2 Kings 25:8-17). Israel was enslaved for 70 years due to stubborness.When they came back 70 years later, they rebuilt the temple.

So when Donald Trump stupidly want to move the American Embassy to Jerusalem, most of the Christians were very happy because God was starting to restore the Temple. What has Trump got to do with the restoration of Jerusalem? After all, he is a Gentile. And Jerusalem was supposed to be trampled until the end of the Gentile time. hmm.

Why do people think God blessed Israel? Because of their will to survive and their technological advancement. they cannot explain it so it must be due to the power of God. Next time you think that please remember that according to your bible Israel supposed to still be under curse by God till today. How do you explain that?

But I will tell you tomorrow why Israel is technological advanced. It will blow your mind and It has nothing to do with God's blessings.
https://m.facebook.com/AromsAigbehi/photos/a.160241647815285.1073741828.158338594672257/371843639988417/?type=3

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by erusiafe123: 1:26pm On May 31, 2018
I SORRY FOR YOU!
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by Khd95(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2018
ipob jews of uganda will vomit their intestines today grin grin grin grin

IF jesus come again,he go still fail cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2018
erusiafe123:
I SORRY FOR YOU!
how
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2018
Khd95:
ipob jews of uganda will vomit their intestines today grin grin grin grin

IF jesus come again,he go still fail cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Truth is bitter
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by GodSon34(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2018
Jesus was a fake Jew from the synagogue of Satan. Christianlity is a fake Religion just like Islam and Judaism
Adieza:
I often wonder how the people in Israel feel anytime they see Christian pilgrims in their country. There are about 161,000 Israeli Christians. This is just 2% of the total population or a medium size church in Nigeria. Israelis are Jews. They practice Judaism which is the same religion Jesus was born into. I wonder how many Christians know Jesus wasn't a Christian.

The Jewish people (Israelis) till today do not believe in Jesus. In fact, they believe he was not the messiah. That was why they killed him in the first place; --- Talk about not getting a hint.

The story gets more interesting. Most people go and visit the dome which is the most famous location in Jerusalem. The Christians, Muslims and Jews people all have a claim to that spot. That was the spot the famous Temple of Jerusalem was located. The one Jesus went to fight the traders. Remember?

African Christians think Israel is still blessed by God so they almost worship Israel. What an Irony! Israelis don't even believe in Jesus and they don't read the bible.

Israel is one of the nation cursed by God according to the bible, several times, until he got tired of cursing them so he did a final one and he stopped.

Even Jesus said it.
"They will be killed by the sword or sent away as captives to all the nations of the world. And Jerusalem will be trampled down by the Gentiles until the period of the Gentiles comes to an end."

But many black Christians think it was they that was cursed by God, even when they cannot find one single evidence for that. Walhalla. Talk about inferiority complex.

So in A.D. 70, after a five-month siege, the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and destroyed the temple on the 10th day of the 5th month, according to Jewish tradition — ironically, the same day of the year upon which Nebuchadnezzar had burned down the first temple, some 656 years earlier!

That was not the first time but it was the final one. Then God abandoned them. That is why today, NO israeli can tell you from which tribe of Israel he came from. The records were all destroyed in the temple during the big war. Most Africans Christians don't know this as well.

The first destruction of Jerusalem was done by Kind Nebuchadnezzar in 587/6 B.C. (2 Kings 25:8-17). Israel was enslaved for 70 years due to stubborness.When they came back 70 years later, they rebuilt the temple.

So when Donald Trump stupidly want to move the American Embassy to Jerusalem, most of the Christians were very happy because God was starting to restore the Temple. What has Trump got to do with the restoration of Jerusalem? After all, he is a Gentile. And Jerusalem was supposed to be trampled until the end of the Gentile time. hmm.

Why do people think God blessed Israel? Because of their will to survive and their technological advancement. they cannot explain it so it must be due to the power of God. Next time you think that please remember that according to your bible Israel supposed to still be under curse by God till today. How do you explain that?

But I will tell you tomorrow why Israel is technological advanced. It will blow your mind and It has nothing to do with God's blessings.
https://m.facebook.com/AromsAigbehi/photos/a.160241647815285.1073741828.158338594672257/371843639988417/?type=3

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by budaatum: 4:32pm On May 31, 2018
Adieza:
I often wonder how the people in Israel feel anytime they see Christian pilgrims in their country.
One thing Israelites are not, is stupid. If God sells, they set up shop.

According to Wiki 3.6 million tourist visited Israel in 2017 yielding a 25 percent growth since 2016. They contributed NIS 20 billion, equivalent to 5.6 billion US Dollars, and about a quarter of Nigeria's education budget in the same year to the Israeli economy.

Then there's the goodwill they receive as a nation from all the Christians who worship their god. I assure you more people from around the world would die to defend them than any nation on earth.

If so many people came to Nigeria and spent so much money, and were willing to shed blood on your behalf, would you object to them coming to worship some fake mammywater in the desert?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by CAPSLOCKED: 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
budaatum:

One thing Israelites are not, is stupid. If God sells, they set up shop.

According to
Wiki 3.6 million tourist visited Israel in 2017 yielding a 25 percent growth since 2016. They contributed NIS 20 billion, equivalent to 5.6 billion US Dollars, and about a quarter of Nigeria's education budget in the same year to the Israeli economy.

Then there's the goodwill they receive as a nation from all the Christians who worship their god. I assure you more people from around the world would die to defend them than any nation on earth.

If so many people came to Nigeria and spent so much money, and were willing to shed blood on your behalf, would you object to them coming to worship some fake mammywater in the desert?

THOSE MEN IN JERUSALEM WHO ARE NOT CHRISTIANS MAKE AND SELL CHRISTIAN SACRAMENTALS TO CHRISTIANS.

DO YOU THINK THEY'RE FÔOLS? THEY'RE WISE PEOPLE.
THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY FROM THE GULLIBILITY OF CHRISTIANS.

IT'S JUST LIKE.. I DON'T BELIEVE IN ODIN BUT I CAN CARVE AXES AND INSTRUMENTS FOR ODIN'S WORSHIP BECAUSE I KNOW ODIN WORSHIPPER WILL PAY GOOD MONEY FOR EVERY FALSE STUFF.

THAT'S IT WITH THE ISRAELITES.

6 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by MuttleyLaff: 6:12pm On May 31, 2018
Adieza:
I often wonder how the people in Israel feel anytime they see Christian pilgrims in their country.
There are about 161,000 Israeli Christians.
This is just 2% of the total population or a medium size church in Nigeria. Israelis are Jews.
They practice Judaism which is the same religion Jesus was born into
I wonder how many Christians know Jesus wasn't a Christian.

The Jewish people (Israelis) till today do not believe in Jesus.
In fact, they believe he was not the messiah.
That was why they killed him in the first place;

--- Talk about not getting a hint.

The story gets more interesting.
Most people go and visit the dome which is the most famous location in Jerusalem.
The Christians, Muslims and Jews people all have a claim to that spot.
That was the spot the famous Temple of Jerusalem was located.
The one Jesus went to fight the traders. Remember?
But that one was destroyed and was never rebuilt again

African Christians think Israel is still blessed by God so they almost worship Israel. What an Irony!
Israelis don't even believe in Jesus and they don't read the bible.

Israel is one of the nation cursed by God according to the bible, several times,
until He got tired of cursing them so He did a final one and He stopped

Even Jesus said it.
"They will be killed by the sword or sent away as captives to all the nations of the world.
And Jerusalem will be trampled down by the Gentiles until the period of the Gentiles comes to an end.
"

But MrPresident1 many black Christians think it was they that was cursed by God,
even when they cannot find one single evidence for that.
Walhalla. Talk about inferiority complex.

So in A.D. 70, after a five-month siege, the Romans destroyed Jerusalem
and destroyed the temple on the 10th day of the 5th month, according to Jewish tradition
— ironically, the same day of the year upon which Nebuchadnezzar had burned down the first temple, some 656 years earlier!

That was not the first time but it was the final one. Then God abandoned them.
That is why today, NO israeli can tell you from which tribe of Israel he came from.
The records were all destroyed in the temple during the big war.
Most Africans Christians don't know this as well.

The first destruction of Jerusalem was done by Kind Nebuchadnezzar in 587/6 B.C. (2 Kings 25:8-17).
Israel was enslaved for 70 years due to stubborness. When they came back 70 years later, they rebuilt the temple.

So when Donald Trump stupidly want to move the American Embassy to Jerusalem, most of the Christians were very happy because God was starting to restore the Temple. What has Trump got to do with the restoration of Jerusalem?
After all, he is a Gentile. And Jerusalem was supposed to be trampled until the end of the Gentile time. hmm

But I will tell you tomorrow why Israel is technological advanced.
It will blow your mind and it has nothing to do with God's blessings.
Keep telling MrPresident1
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by MrPresident1: 6:17pm On May 31, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Keep telling MrPresident1

The guy is mixing some truth with a lot of nonsense. The Israelis are not the original Israelites of the Bible, the Israelis are gentiles.
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by MuttleyLaff: 6:19pm On May 31, 2018
MrPresident1:
The guy is mixing some truth with a lot of nonsense.
Look in the mirror and repeat the comment

MrPresident1:
The Israelis are not the original Israelites of the Bible, the Israelis are gentiles.
They are from Eastern and Central Europe
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by MrPresident1: 6:23pm On May 31, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Look in the mirror and repeat the comment

I have nothing to prove to you, believe whatever you want.
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by MuttleyLaff: 6:34pm On May 31, 2018
MrPresident1:
I have nothing to prove to you
I didnt and have never asked you to prove anything
If not for Aroms' facebook reposted here on NL, I would have let you be as I usually do

MrPresident1:
believe whatever you want.
It's a matter of time, you will, update your belief with the truth
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by MrPresident1: 6:48pm On May 31, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I didnt and have never asked you to prove anything
If not for Aroms' facebook reposted here on NL, I would have let you be as I usually do

It's a matter of time, you will, update your belief with the truth

Muttleylaff-chicken grin
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by Anas09: 10:07pm On May 31, 2018
MrPresident1:

Muttleylaff-chicken grin
Pls grow up.
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by MuttleyLaff: 10:56pm On May 31, 2018
MrPresident1:
Muttleylaff-chicken grin

Anas09:
Pls grow up
Let the brother lighten up his day
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by Anas09: 11:02pm On May 31, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Let the brother lighten up his day
Shouldn't he rather present a sound rebuttal than throw childish jibes?
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by MuttleyLaff: 11:19pm On May 31, 2018
Anas09:
Shouldn't he rather present a sound rebuttal than throw childish jibes?

I feel like chicken tonight,
like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight,
like ... ♫ ♪♫♬

MrPresident1 is unable to resist a gentle tease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by MusicSots: 11:57pm On May 31, 2018
GodSon34:
Jesus was a fake Jew from the synagogue of Satan. Christianlity is a fake Religion just like Islam and Judaism

Kindly elucidate.
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by Anas09: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

I feel like chicken tonight,
like ... ♫ ♪♫♬

MrPresident1 is unable to resist a gentle tease
Imao
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2018
MusicSots:

Kindly elucidate.
hmm
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by MrPresident1: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2018
Anas09:

Pls grow up.

Did he deny that he is a chicken ni?
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by trapQ: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dummy
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by M0ron: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Adieza:

Even Jesus said it.

Jesus was not a Christian because Christians were followers of Jesus,and you can’t be your own follower. Is this a revolutionary thought worth a thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by M0ron: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
MrPresident1:

The guy is mixing some truth with a lot of nonsense. The Israelis are not the original Israelites of the Bible, the Israelis are gentiles.
Actually they are from mars grin
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by GodSon34(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Checkout my article on “The mystery of Iniquity”
MusicSots:

Kindly elucidate.
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by MusicSots: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
GodSon34:
Checkout my article on “The mystery of Iniquity”

Seen. You deny the Bible as the truth and still you were quoting the Bible.
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by sonmvayina(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
MusicSots:

Kindly elucidate.

Watch the video.... Satan's family-greatest deception on YouTube...

Eye opening video
Re: Jesus Was Never A Christian - Aroms Aigbehi by Anas09: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
M0ron:

Jesus was not a Christian because Christians were followers of Jesus,and you can’t be your own follower. Is this a revolutionary thought worth a thread?
You get time answer that one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Be Afraid Of Any GO Laying Curses / The Blackman Is Only Hibernating / I Am Slowly Turning An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.