Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq (24616 Views)

Ex Kaduna Governor Mukhtar Yero Joins APC / EFCC Tenders Evidence Against Ramalan Yero / Court Rejects Ramalan Yero's Application For Return Of International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 31, 2018
Reptyle:

I like how the 3rd guy looks chuffed by the whole exercise. Kinda gangsta cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 31, 2018
babeosisi:
When will they come down to Imo and Abia states?
How about Chibuike Amechi who funded Buhari with rivers state money?
Fashola that opened a website with 300 million nko?
Elrufai that divided Abuja amongst his concubines is now current governor of kaduna
This is a joke
All the now APC politicians that stole while in PDP are now saints
Who is innocent amongst them all?

None of them but let them be dealing with the ones that are not their members for now. When the table turns, the other side will deal with the side that is dealing with them now and in the long run, Nigeria as a whole will be the winner.

3 Likes

Re: Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 31, 2018
kitaatita:
This is humiliating. These shots shouldn't have been allowed to get to the public; even if they are guilty. This is not America

They should even parade them nakĕd if they are found guilty. We need such strong deterrents to keep politicians' dirty paws out of the public till. But see, the normal thing (that has been happening in respect of this Jonathan largesse though) is for you to kind of plea-bargain and agree to a repayment plan/schedule as soon as the election cash has been irrefutably traced to your stomach grin

At least Obanikoro did that until he crossed over to APC and they stopped updating the public about the progress of his refunds. These guys it would seem, no longer have the cash to pay back, and are either unwilling or unable to bribe the EFCC guys, that's why they are being dragged in public like thisgrin
Re: Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
if they changed party to APC, they would have been saints by now.
Re: Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq by mammanbawa: 4:42pm On May 31, 2018
habayinc:
lengthy post as how. Im not understanding

You could have clicked on reply at the bottom of the page not quote
If you quote the OP
The whole post appears on your post which is annoying
Re: Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq by Akinz0126(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2018
ElPadrino33:
The last guy dey even shine teeth. EFCC the toothless bulldog

Bro E tire me.Am wondering if all is not a stage play to decieve... Make I no talk

1 Like

Re: Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq by Icon79(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2018
I won't take them serious until I begin to see names like:

Ibrahim Badamosi Babangia
Olusegun Obasanjo
Goodluck Jonathan
Olu Saraki, etc

On these mugshots.

O pari
Re: Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq by handsomenonny(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Whether
u still de correct pidgin guy u need head check
Re: Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2018
Eventually the message will get to all that under the Buhari administration Stealing is Corruption and that the long arm of the law ultimately catch up with all looters.

Re: Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq by AMvanquish: 10:12pm On May 31, 2018
Silvermoney:
And if they are later acquitted by the court, what happens to their reputation? I think this mugshot idea is really stupid and unfair. It's like you're already declaring someone guilty even before he is tried in court.

By the way is it even by force. What if someone refused to hold that demeaning thing and pose for the mugshot. Is that a crime in itself or will the EFCC agents beat him up?

On point. Uv said it all...

1 Like

Re: Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq by FirstCounsel(m): 11:54pm On May 31, 2018
Re: Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq by Sirjamo: 12:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
In Martin Luther's voice...

I have a dream, I have a dream...

That come 2019 when APC is kicked out of power,

All those that opened personal website with N75m, that are now buying houses at GRA Ikeja for N1.2b, that are collecting taxes for LASG, that had their 45 houses returned to them by the EFCC, that are cutting grasses at the IDP camps with hundreds of millions, that awarded NNPC contract for $25b, that are buying houses in Dubai, whose children are crashing N50m okada, those that paid themselves humongous severance package in Edo and Lagos states etc.

They shall all be seeking asylum in Togo, Chad and Mali.
Wail me a river

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Razak Atunwa Biography, Age: Meet The PDP Governorship Candidate In Kwara / New Naira Notes: Senate Asks CBN To Extend January 31 Deadline; Emefiele Refuses / Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.