Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) (41797 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 4:02pm On May 31, 2018
Nice.Even the second pics is over edited
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by AnikeAyaOba(f): 4:02pm On May 31, 2018
well-done ma!!!
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Professorcplus(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2018
MrCuteking:
Check my signature if you like to make money through ads.

1. Click the link

2. Register

3. Click the advert area

4. Earn 10cent on each clicks

Its that easy grin(

[color=990000]
This is scam website bro.
[/color]There are different website names with same template. Example is this image below.

They post to you that get 10cent per aid viewed. After which if u requested for withdraw, you will be told you need to earn at least 150$.

if that condition has been met you will be told to refer 40 people into their website by sharing.

If you meet that condition, and you further want to withdraw, you I'll be to to pay 10$ to facilitate your payment either they ask you to give them your credit card details. Pls don't because if you mistakenly do, you know what that can cost you.

So guy if you don't know this now you know. And if you are their partner in crime, Necessary Agents are coming for you sooner.

cc Seun
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 4:10pm On May 31, 2018
emeijeh:
What's the essence of all this excess heavy make up when you cannot enter a swimming pool to have a nice time?

Wetin consaen me sef?!

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Who swimming pool epp? Wetin wan take me go pool when I no sabi swim yet?
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Wisebisho: 4:24pm On May 31, 2018
How long will the transformation last? Tomorrow morning she will return to square one
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Pelsmic: 5:11pm On May 31, 2018
Nice makeup
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 5:26pm On May 31, 2018
Na lie, did they also change her cloth and skin tone? I see filters and color enrichment. But dem try sha.
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2018
witchcraft
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by abumoney(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2018
Make up is broad day fraud, no more, no less

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2018
May God protect we men. Amin
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2018
Some girls cannot do without makeup
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Bombolistic: 6:39pm On May 31, 2018
It's not the same person. Don't be deceived. This is the artist's promotional version to get more customer. Pls check out the lips �. Are you guys not seeing what I'm seeing. How come wider lips suddenly become smaller?
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2018
Pearl05:

Who swimming pool epp? Wetin wan take me go pool when I no sabi swim yet?

Hey miss,
Are you the albino?
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2018
Professorcplus:

[color=990000]
This is scam website bro.
[/color]There are different website names with same template. Example is this image below.

They post to you that get 10cent per aid viewed. After which if u requested for withdraw, you will be told you need to earn at least 150$.

if that condition has been met you will be told to refer 40 people into their website by sharing.

If you meet that condition, and you further want to withdraw, you I'll be to to pay 10$ to facilitate your payment either they ask you to give them your credit card details. Pls don't because if you mistakenly do, you know what that can cost you.

So guy if you don't know this now you know. And if you are their partner in crime, Necessary Agents are coming for you sooner.

cc Seun

This world ehn. Can you imagine. Ogun go kill the owner of that site sha. Thank for this info
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 6:50pm On May 31, 2018
emeijeh:

Hey miss,
Are you the albino?

Na so

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2018
Pearl05:

Na so

Abeg no learn swimming, and no near water.
I beg you.
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2018
The albino sef try... I swear if you see some regular girls without make up lol... if you tell them they are beautiful your conscience go dey flog you grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by sprints1: 7:07pm On May 31, 2018
still waiting for her lady that will use make up to deceive me...my eyes get x ray that sees try make up...if u know u know
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by gwama: 7:26pm On May 31, 2018
emeijeh:
What's the essence of all this excess heavy make up when you cannot enter a swimming pool to have a nice time?

Wetin consaen me sef?!

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

If it's a waterproof makeup, she can swim grin grin
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Henry098098(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is why I don't trust people.. grin cool undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition / Pls I Need Advice On Naturessence Swisr Collagen Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.