Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Jesus is the Son of Perdition! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is the Son of Perdition! (434 Views)

Image I found when I googled "Son Of Perdition" few days ago / The Sons Of Perdition / The Son Of Perdition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus is the Son of Perdition! by GodSon34(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2018
Introduction

There are three ‘Ages’: 1. The Age of the Hebrews (Israelites), which is in the past; 2. The Age of Christianity (Jesus) aka The time of the Gentiles, which is the present age we are in; and finally 3. The Messianic Age (Kingdom of God) which is soon to come.

Age of the Hebrews
: The Most High (TMH) in the form of a man, Melchizedek, ruled on earth from ancient Jebusalem (Jebus-Salem). During this age, there was a prophesy that a Messiah i.e. Son of Man or ‘an anointed one ‘ or ‘Christ’ will come in the future to ‘save’ (through his suffering) his people the Hebrew Israelites and usher in the ‘Messianic age’. The death of the Messiah is not a physical death but a spiritual one. i.e. a death to self, a suffering servant cut-off from ‘The World’.

Age of Christianity (Jesus) / Time of the Gentiles: Satan wanted to be like TMH and so hatched a plan to deceive the nations of the earth by disguising / posing to be TMH. Hence, the first flaw of Christianity is that the bible is a collection of ancient texts that were put together to fit the narrative. Hence, in this version of the truth, TMH and Melchizedek were replaced with God/Yahweh/Jesus/so many other names. In this narrative, [b]‘The World’ [/b]was created which is the key to understanding the mystery of iniquity.

This article aims to provide clarity on this ‘mystery of iniquity’. Specifically, I will set out to show that Jesus was neither the ‘Son of God’, nor was he the ‘Son of Man’ but is in fact the ‘Son of Perdition’, ‘The Man of Sin’.

I will do this be addressing the following:

1. God vs The Most High
In the bible Satan is posing to be God. The true deity of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will therefore be referred to as TMH – The Most High. (TMH is the one and only ‘Supreme Being’)

2. The World vs The Earth
TMH created the Heavens and the Earth. So where did ‘The World’ come from and who created it? We know that Satan is the master and ruler of ‘The World’. The World is aka Mystery Babylon i.e. the current system of things or ‘the matrix’. See Romans 12:2 KJV…Do not conform to this World! Romans 12:2 KJV is in direct conflict with John 3:16..For God so loved the World! This is the 1st conflict I’d like to address in the bible. How can the same God (Satan) that loves the World, say that we should not conform to this World? Which one should we believe? Here you start to understand that there are two Gods in the bible…TMH (truth) and the imposter Satan pretending to be TMH. Hence, the World coming to an end is a good thing…because it ends Satans reign and starts the messianic kingdom (So, if you are a Christian and do not want the world to end, you are doing something wrong). Revisit the Lord’s Prayer!

3. Son of Man vs Son of God
The truth is that in the bible, the ‘Son of Man’ either refers to either a Man or to the future Messiah or Christ.
The truth is also that in the bible, the ‘Son of God’ actually refers to angels (falling angels to be precise – TMH had a council of angels of which Satan was one, when Satan rebelled he and his fallen angels were cast out of Heaven. Its these fallen angels that are referred to in Genesis 6:2 KJV. And the ‘Sons of God’ saw the daughters of men…..This is describing how Satan and his fallen angels mated with Human women to produce a race of hybrids (devils).

At this Juncture it is also worth clarifying the difference between Man, Hueman and Mankind because it must be understood that the fallen angels mated with Black women!
How so? Well..TMH created Man or Hueman in HIS own image. A human or Hueman is a man with Hue or colour or melanin. ManKind is a kind of man i.e. a hybrid (mix of Human and fallen angel). This is important to know because we can then identify the race of TMH versus the race of Satan aka devils. To be a man / Hueman means to be born of human parents i.e. father and mother

So What?

Jesus cannot be the ‘Son of Man’ because he only had a human mother. His father was supposedly God. He also claimed to be God himself.
Jesus can also not be a ‘Son of God’ because that would make him an angel.
So, Jesus is not the ‘Son of God’, not the ‘Son of Man’, so who is he.

Answer?
Jesus is the ‘Son of Perdition’. Jesus is the only name in the whole universe throughout history that fits the description given in 2 Thessalonians 3:4.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Conclusion
Moses preached about the ‘laws of TMH’, Jesus did away with the law and preached a message of love and grace. Jesus created an intermediary between man and TMH; Jesus claimed to be all the titles: The Son of Man, The Son of God and God himself. Last but not least, the bible teaches that the anti-Christ is one that does not believe that Jesus has come in the flesh 2 John 1:7 . This is one of the biggest lies because Jesus himself is an anti-Christ and deceiver.

My message to Christians and others is this: Repent! The Kingdom of TMH is at hand. You cannot be saved and still be a Christian or following Jesus.

“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, ‘Come out of her [Babylon], My people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.’” Revelation 18:4.

Contrary to what you have been taught, Salvation does not come from giving your life to Jesus. There are numerous passages that state salvation is about keeping HIS laws and loving truth Psalm 119: 142 KJV.
The truth is ‘The law’. Christians do not keep the Law (10 commandments). If you love TMH you will keep his Torah. Simple!
Also, that day will not come unless there is a falling a way and that man of sin be revealed…The Messiah has already been born and is living as the suffering servant. He will however not be revealed until Christians 'fall away' from the false Christ, Son of Perdition - Jesus

Peace and Love

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Sound Dynamics / Interpretations Of Dreams / A-Z Details Of Why Christ Came, Reason For His Death And Coming Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.