Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) (35181 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / The Largest Islamic School In Afikpo, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 6:19pm On May 31, 2018
Am not a religious person but Am still wondering how Abraham moses and jesus became Muslims where as Islam started in the 7th century and nobody should tell me that crab one angel Gabriel appeared to mohammed in a cave all na wash
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 6:25pm On May 31, 2018
From the records of history Abraham and moses were Jews even jesus christ was born a jew am still wondering how he became a Muslim where as mohammed was not born for another 600 years
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by yoosooph: 6:29pm On May 31, 2018
MakeWeTalk:

Oh boy allah cannot give anybody peace as even Mohammed is not in heaven.
Notice Mohammed said he does not know what will happen to him, that's his end.
He also said the the end of his followers is unknown, that u muslims have an unknown ie no heaven.

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers,
NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)."

t Christians have a promise of salvation which muslims do not have.

John 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;
but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED:
BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY,
BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Now if mohammed had peace why do muslims heap peace on him.

To understand why allah cant save, u need to know that allah is not the same as God as explained in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-i_usnHXs

I just don't know the need for all these. It was reported that someone died and you are typing this?

Nigerians always claim to be religious yet, this country is this worse.

If you can't sympathize with the family of the deceased, you don't have to attack other people's religion.

If you are very sure of making heaven then pray for death, to go and meet your Lord.
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2018
RIP
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2018
Chepos1:
So Nigeria don't have ambulance service?
... Such service is available in strategic places in osun state but that of Oyo not sure
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by koolaid87: 10:00pm On May 31, 2018
No diss

It makes no difference if its Ramadan or not. He'll be judged by what he has done with his lives.

That goes for everyone

madridguy:
Heart failure/ heart attack.

Lucky him to have passed away in the month of Ramadan. May Allah SWT accept your soul Alfa Ola-shehu.

May Allah forgive us too before our own time too. Every man must taste death.
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by dfacott(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2018
Sulemanial:
That's the work of Ramadan fasting despite the fact that you Muslims do take Breakfast you still dey slump and die.. .Nawa ooo
AM SURE IT WILL DIFFICULT TO GET 1% POPULATION OF XTIANS FROM THE WHOLE NIGERIA WHO FAST THE ACLAIMED XTIANS 40DAYS AND NIGHT FAST EVEN CJA
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by STARKACE(m): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2018
ybalogs:
I really don't blame most Christians as they're misguided from birth. We should thank God we're born into Al Islam and went further to really know what islam is all about. They've refused to seek the truth as advised in their bible so it will be really hard to be set free. Let's just keep thanking Allah for knowing and following the way.
I swear, I still say no matter what you do or have in this life, being born to a good n enlightened Muslim family is our greatest blessing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by STARKACE(m): 7:46am On Jun 01, 2018
MakeWeTalk:

Just ur statement that just the fact one is a woman means one is more likely to go to hell, shows that is surpresses women and cannot be of God.

Now Jesus said that whoever believes in Him is saved, anybody who rejects Him is condemned already!

Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

So those who go to hell rejected Jesus.

And mohammed denies Jesus, so we see why mohammed is not at peace.
That's why moslems have to heap peace on mohammed.

Jesus on the other hand is the Prince of Peace ....

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God , The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

and Jesus gives us peace!

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.

So Jesus gives us peace, moslems give mohammed peace.

Now tell me which is better?
you see my problem with you guy, being misguided, not understanding anything, being blind to the truth yet you spew your ignorance with arrogance everywhere, Muhammad (SAW) never rejected Jesus he even acknowledged the coming of Jesus and that why the Muslims were allowed to stay in Abyssinia, Ethiopia. Muhammad already has peace right from birth ( imagine being the favorite prophet of the almighty God) in fact its Jesus who needs peace since u guys always disturb me every time shouting his name imagine a normal human being dead a ages ago u still call him to come rescue you.

You didn't ans my first question now lemme ask you another. Let's say Jesus was crucified if he couldn't save himself then what makes you think he will be able to save you Christians ( cos on the day or reckoning he is gonna deny all ur dumb asses)

Number 2 if Jesus was God or son of God (ya Allah forgive me) why don't he just decide to just forgive us all instead of to punish himself for our sins? Doesn't that make your Jesus a little deranged psycho inflicting self harm ( you know all these drug addicts hurting themselves when they messed up) he should just forgive us all I mean if it were u will u kill urself in order to forgive someone does that make sense to you?
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2018
MakeWeTalk:

Oh boy allah cannot give anybody peace as even Mohammed is not in heaven.
Notice Mohammed said he does not know what will happen to him, that's his end.
He also said the the end of his followers is unknown, that u muslims have an unknown ie no heaven.

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers,
NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)."

Since you love to poke-nose in to what doesn't concern you....
Please study this response well as we all know the Holy Spirit has left you for all your lies!

Surah 46:9

Say: "I am not a new thing among the Messengers..."wink which means, `I am not the first Messenger who ever came to the world. Rather, Messengers came before me.

Allah then says: nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. `Ali bin Abi Talhah reported from Ibn `Abbas that he said, "It (this Ayah) was followed in revelation by "That Allah may forgive for you your sins of the past and future" Surah Al Fathi vs 2 Similarly, `Ikrimah, Al-Hasan, and Qatadah all said that this Ayah was abrogated by the above Ayah.

Open Qur'an 48:2 and see the verse.

And in 48:5 Allah says:

That He may admit the believing men and the believing women to Gardens under which rivers flow...

So surely, your verse may seem correct but in interpretation the holy spirit failed you here!

MakeWeTalk:
The Christians have a promise of salvation which muslims do not have.

John 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;
but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED:
BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY,
BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

We Muslims do not need intermediary or helper or Partner to worship Allah. We worship Him alone and we see His forgiveness. It's only by His mercy we can attain Paradise. See Fathi vs 2 quoted above and there are many other similar verses.

Jesus can not save anyone. Only Allah can save. When Jesus was trouble in the Bible he prostrated and worshipped who?

How can god worship God?

And Jesus said in Mat 20:23 “...but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared for by my Father.”

This simply means Jesus has limited power and he can not save anyone.

This limited power is confirmed in Matthew 24:36 Jesus said: "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 24:36)"

Jesus is a human like Moses, Noah and other Prophets sent to a tribe/nation among humans to preach to them showing them Allah's signs and guiding them to Paradise through monotheism.

MakeWeTalk:
Now if mohammed had peace why do muslims heap peace on him.

To understand why allah cant save, u need to know that allah is not the same as God as explained in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-i_usnHXs

We send blessings to him because it was commanded by Allah that we should do so. Also it's a means of earning rewards and to show our love for him. The video is bogus and we don't need to watch to know it's falsehood. Christianity was built on falsehood. Like a God that does not have a sure means of salvation! He punished people as he likes in the old testament. Even the sons of God came to sleep with daughters of men in Genesis. The syllabus of salvation used in the old T is different from that of the New T. Yet, they say Jesus Christ the same, today tomorrow and forever!
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2018
nathdim:
Am not a religious person but Am still wondering how Abraham moses and jesus became Muslims where as Islam started in the 7th century and nobody should tell me that crab one angel Gabriel appeared to mohammed in a cave all na wash

That's simply because they were monotheist! They all worshiped Allah only! Not three in one as modern christian claim!
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2018
MakeWeTalk:

[s]Just ur statement that just the fact one is a woman means one is more likely to go to hell, shows that is surpresses women and cannot be of God.

Now Jesus said that whoever believes in Him is saved, anybody who rejects Him is condemned already!

Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

So those who go to hell rejected Jesus.

And mohammed denies Jesus, so we see why mohammed is not at peace.
That's why moslems have to heap peace on mohammed.

Jesus on the other hand is the Prince of Peace ....

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God , The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

and Jesus gives us peace!

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.[/s]

So Jesus gives us peace, moslems give mohammed peace.

Now tell me which is better?

Same Jesus that claimed peace also said to them,

"But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Matt 10:34 and Luke 12:51 Jesus said: "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

You are too full of lies! Muhammad confirmed Jesus as a Prophet and Messenger of Allah just like him. And a Muslim is not a Muslim until he believes in Jesus as someone sent by Allah with a book! Those who go to hell reject's Jesus's message while he was on earth. Those who reject Muhammad's message till they die will now perish in hell.

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

That's simply because they were monotheist! They all worshiped Allah only! Not three in one as modern christian claim!
which Allah continue living in denial
the Jews never called God Allah there is no evidence of Islam till mohammed came in the 7th century with his lies
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

"But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Matt 10:34 and Luke 12:51 Jesus said: "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

You are too full of lies! Muhammad confirmed Jesus as a Prophet and Messenger of Allah just like him. And a Muslim is not a Muslim until he believes in Jesus as someone sent by Allah with a book! Those who go to hell reject's Jesus's message while he was on earth. Those who reject Muhammad's message till they die will now perish in hell.

am not in support of the Christianity or any fuckin religion but am still trying understand which makes sense the apostles or Muhammad Matthew Mark Luke and John from history they are true witnesses who saw jesus during his time on earth that is why they were called the gospels so where did Muhammed gets his own story about jesus after 600 years
Even the Jews and the Christians agree on one thing that jesus was crucified the only difference in their story was in the case of resurrection so after 600 years one imaginary angel Gabriel who he already saw in the bible reappear to him telling him that jesus was not crucify that he escaped my brother don't let religion deceive you they are all modern day fairytales am very sure in the next 3000 years they would all fade out
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

am not in support of the Christianity or any fuckin religion but am still trying understand which makes sense the apostles or Muhammad Matthew Mark Luke and John from history they are true witnesses who saw jesus during his time on earth that is why they were called the gospels so where did Muhammed gets his own story about jesus after 600 years
Even the Jews and the Christians agree on one thing that jesus was crucified the only difference in their story was in the case of resurrection so after 600 years one imaginary angel Gabriel who he already saw in the bible reappear to him telling him that jesus was not crucify that he escaped my brother don't let religion deceive you they are all modern day fairytales am very sure in the next 3000 years they would all fade out christianity and Islam were not there at the beginning of the world they were other religions and they are all gone so their case would not be different
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2018
nathdim:
Even the Jews and the Christians agree on one thing that jesus was crucified the only difference in their story was in the case of resurrection so after 600 years one imaginary angel Gabriel who he already saw in the bible reappear to him telling him that jesus was not crucify that he escaped my brother don't let religion deceive you they are all modern day fairytales am very sure in the next 3000 years they would all fade out christianity and Islam were not there at the beginning of the world they were other religions and they are all gone so their case would not be different

You are mistaken! Check the way the book according to Matthew, Mark, Luke and others were written and you will see they only reported what they heard! They were not true witnesses!

Luke 1:1-4 Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled[a] among us, 2 just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. 3 With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, 4 so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught..

Islam is the only religion of Moses, Abraham, Noah, Solomon, Jesus, Isaac,.....to Muhammad. They were all Prophets of Allah.
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2018
nathdim:
which Allah continue living in denial
the Jews never called God Allah there is no evidence of Islam till mohammed came in the 7th century with his lies

So how did Muhammad lie? Was he requesting money for salvation? And did he antagonize Jesus, Moses or any other Prophet?

What does the Jew call their God? What's the equivalent of the Jew's God in English? In Arabic?

What was Jesus's Language? What was his name in his language?

Let's see if you can pass this simple knowledge test!
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by rastaLivity: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
God SWT forgive me, I bleeped my neighbor's sister this morning during my fasting session in illorin. pls how do I make up for it?
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

You are mistaken! Check the way the book according to Matthew, Mark, Luke and others were written and you will see they only reported what they heard! They were not true witnesses!

Luke 1:1-4 Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled[a] among us, 2 just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. 3 With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, 4 so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught..

Islam is the only religion of Moses, Abraham, Noah, Solomon, Jesus, Isaac,.....to Muhammad. They were all Prophets of Allah.

so who now the true witness Muhammad don't worry maybe in the next 100 year another prophet would come these time around it would be the angel Michael that would appear to him all he needs are a large number of gullible followers like you that would follow him and he becomes authentic and please go check the book of John he said am a witness these book was not written by Paul as your cleric are always shouting in the mosque that he is the founder of Christianity
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 12:14am On Jun 03, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

So how did Muhammad lie? Was he requesting money for salvation? And did he antagonize Jesus, Moses or any other Prophet?

What does the Jew call their God? What's the equivalent of the Jew's God in English? In Arabic?

What was Jesus's Language? What was his name in his language?

Let's see if you can pass this simple knowledge test!
the Jews called God yahweh
Jesus language i don't give a damm but am very sure its not Arabic
And finally these is no test its just to prove that Judaism has been in existence for far too long b4 Islam there is no historical evidence that moses Abraham and other prophets were practising Islam go and check the records the washing of hands and feets b4 prayers are been practised by the Jews till date it copied into Islam
Oya Mr tester answer these question the Jews agree with the Christian history that jesus was crucified where their story doesn't add up is in the resurrection the Jews believed he didn't rise where as for the Christians it's a different ball game can you please tell me where Muhammad is conjuring his own story that he was not crucified that he escaped whereas he or his forefathers were not present during these events
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2018
nathdim:
the Jews called God yahweh
Jesus language i don't give a damm but am very sure its not Arabic
And finally these is no test its just to prove that Judaism has been in existence for far too long b4 Islam there is no historical evidence that moses Abraham and other prophets were practising Islam go and check the records the washing of hands and feets b4 prayers are been practised by the Jews till date it copied into Islam
Oya Mr tester answer these question the Jews agree with the Christian history that jesus was crucified where their story doesn't add up is in the resurrection the Jews believed he didn't rise where as for the Christians it's a different ball game can you please tell me where Muhammad is conjuring his own story that he was not crucified that he escaped whereas he or his forefathers were not present during these events
I already knew you won't be able to answer! We need not argue further without knowledge.
You accuse someone of forgery so you are to produce the manuscript he forged his story from. Muhammad is an unlettered person ( i.e. can't read nor write!) He never had any formal education and this is one of the reasons why the Qur'an is a miracle.
We believe it was revealed to him through the angel Gabriel! The Torah was revealed to Moses for his people, Jesus got the Injeel for the lost sheep of Israel and Muhammad got the Qur'an for the whole mankind till judgement day!

And mind you, Moses never knew a religion called Judaism! He worshipped one God with no partners. He spoke to Allah! You can never find Judaism in the Torah!
Christianity was also unknown to Jesus when he was alive. The word was formed after he left the earth!
Islam was the religion of Adam and all other Prophets. Islam is worshipping Allah alone without partners! Islam exists in the Qur'an as our religion and the religion of Jesus, Abraham, Joseph, Zachariah, John the Baptist, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Solomon, David, Moses, Noah, Isaiah, Elias, Elijah, Aaron,.... Muhammad. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all.
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:31am On Jun 03, 2018
nathdim:
so who now the true witness Muhammad don't worry maybe in the next 100 year another prophet would come these time around it would be the angel Michael that would appear to him all he needs are a large number of gullible followers like you that would follow him and he becomes authentic and please go check the book of John he said am a witness these book was not written by Paul as your cleric are always shouting in the mosque that he is the founder of Christianity

I asked you a simply question last time and you simply refused to answer it because you don't know! Jesus Christ spoke a language while he was on earth! His language was not English, his native name was not Jesus Christ. It was translated to that. Please seek knowledge and stop dwelling on what people tell you.

Where can you find the word "Christianity" in Matthew, Mark,Luke and John? Jesus never used any word like that.

Muhammad is the last Prophet of Allah till the day of ressurection. Apart from Jesus who is not dead yet and will come to complete his mission. No other Prophet will exist till this world ends.
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I already knew you won't be able to answer! We need not argue further without knowledge.
You accuse someone of forgery so you are to produce the manuscript he forged his story from. Muhammad is an unlettered person ( i.e. can't read nor write!) He never had any formal education and this is one of the reasons why the Qur'an is a miracle.
We believe it was revealed to him through the angel Gabriel! The Torah was revealed to Moses for his people, Jesus got the Injeel for the lost sheep of Israel and Muhammad got the Qur'an for the whole mankind till judgement day!

And mind you, Moses never knew a religion called Judaism! He worshipped one God with no partners. He spoke to Allah! You can never find Judaism in the Torah!
Christianity was also unknown to Jesus when he was alive. The word was formed after he left the earth!
Islam was the religion of Adam and all other Prophets. Islam is worshipping Allah alone without partners! Islam exists in the Qur'an as our religion and the religion of Jesus, Abraham, Joseph, Zachariah, John the Baptist, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Solomon, David, Moses, Noah, Isaiah, Elias, Elijah, Aaron,.... Muhammad. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all.
apart from the quran can you please tell me where any of these prophets mentioned the word Allah because from the records the language of the prophet were Hebrews not Arabic even the Time of Abraham the Arabic language was not in existence
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2018
nathdim:
apart from the quran can you please tell me where any of these prophets mentioned the word Allah because from the records the language of the prophet were Hebrews not Arabic even the Time of Abraham the Arabic language was not in existence

I am not arguing with you on languages. Jesus and John the Baptist never spoke Hebrew and we believe they were Prophets!

Make a research on Semitic languages!

Hebrew and Arabic are two of the major remaining Semitic languages and they can be traced to a similar root!

Make research!

Allah knows best.
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I am not arguing with you on languages. Jesus and John the Baptist never spoke Hebrew and we believe they were Prophets!

Make a research on Semitic languages!

Hebrew and Arabic are two of the major remaining Semitic languages and they can be traced to a similar root!

Make research!

Allah knows best.
am not arguing whether they are prophet or not what am trying to clarify is that they are not prophet of Islam and from my best of knowledge God must be called Allah in Islam and the name Allah was not known till the 7th century
All these prophets you are mentioned all follow the lineage of Abraham and moses they are Jews i don't know where mohammed comes in to the picture with his lies claiming other religions prophet
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2018
nathdim:
am not arguing whether they are prophet or not what am trying to clarify is that they are not prophet of Islam and from my best of knowledge God must be called Allah in Islam and the name Allah was not known till the 7th century
All these prophets you are mentioned all follow the lineage of Abraham and moses they are Jews i don't know where mohammed comes in to the picture with his lies claiming other religions prophet

I don't know if it is hatred that blinds you to this extent.

More Questions!

1. Just give me evidence that Judaism was a religion!

2. And also give me evidence that Christianity was brought by Jesus Christ.

3. is there a difference btw being jewish and being in Judaism?

4. Abraham had two sons Ishmael and Isaac. Isaac can be traced to Jesus while Ishmael can be traced to Muhammad!

Research Key Points: What is Judaism and can it be found in the Scriptures as a religion?
What is christianity and can it be found in any scripture as a religion?
And we can subject Islam to the same test!
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I don't know if it is hatred that blinds you to this extent.

More Questions!

1. Just give me evidence that Judaism was a religion!

2. And also give me evidence that Christianity was brought by Jesus Christ.

3. is there a difference btw being jewish and being in Judaism?

4. Abraham had two sons Ishmael and Isaac. Isaac can be traced to Jesus while Ishmael can be traced to Muhammad!

Research Key Points: What is Judaism and can it be found in the Scriptures as a religion?
What is christianity and can it be found in any scripture as a religion?
And we can subject Islam to the same test!

at least you can now agree with me from these comments that Abraham was a jew and not a Muslim
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
nathdim:
at least you can now agree with me from these comments that Abraham was a jew and not a Muslim

What do you call a Jew that practices Islam?

a. Jew

b. Muslim

c. a or b.

d. Don't know

The point you don't get is that being Jewish is a race! Not all Jews are into Judaism.

Abraham can be Jewish and be a Muslim. Jesus can be a Jew and a Muslim.
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

a. Jew

b. Muslim

c. a or b.

d. Don't know

The point you don't get is that being Jewish is a race! Not all Jews are into Judaism.

still doesn't Make sense because Muslims are the followers of Muhammad its in your quran there is no God except Allah and mohammed is his prophet not Abraham not jesus christ
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

a. Jew

b. Muslim

c. a or b.

d. Don't know

and the last time i heard Judaism is the religion of the Jewish people and they are only religion with accurate historical background Christianity Islam are copying them no fool would come and tell me that Abraham is a Muslim the history speaks for itself Judaism has been in existence b4 Christianity then followed by Islam and in the Jewish book the torah there is nothing like Allah and that his name is in quran is no big deal his name is also in the bible
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
nathdim:
and the last time i heard Judaism is the religion of the Jewish people and they are only religion with accurate historical background Christianity Islam are copying them no fool would come and tell me that Abraham is a Muslim the history speaks for itself Judaism has been in existence b4 Christianity then followed by Islam and in the Jewish book the torah there is nothing like Allah and that his name is in quran is no big deal his name is also in the bible
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
nathdim:

Bring out a verse that says Judaism is the religion of the Jews?

There are Jewish Muslims nowadays so...why can't Abraham or Jesus too be Muslims? Be logical.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures / First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) / Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.