Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter (59082 Views)

"My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by meobizy(f): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
Since our akata cousins were denied 40 acres and a mule by the white man we Africans have chosen to trick it out of them.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Venus007(f): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
folake4u:

Oh! Eayah.

Yes dear, I'm good smiley.

How about you?
How Medicine naw, all these doctors when
dem nor dey see their breaklight cheesy
Lol. I'm fine oh. Medicine is being medicine. How is Law?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by folake4u(f): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Venus007:
Lol. I'm fine oh. Medicine is being medicine. How is Law?

Law is fine dear. You're writing exams next week too abi?

Success deariesmiley.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Venus007(f): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
folake4u:

Law is fine dear. You're writing exams next week too abi?

Success deariesmiley.
No. I am not. Our calendar is very different. Success to you.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by folake4u(f): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Venus007:
No. I am not. Our calendar is very different. Success to you.

Wowshocked.

Didn't know ,so when are you guys writing?

Thanks lavsmiley
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by fortune1894(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2018
Do u really think SARS r looking for him to apprehend him, they r looking for him cause he pulled d job off without giving them their share
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Venus007(f): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2018
folake4u:

Wowshocked.

Didn't know ,so when are you guys writing?

Thanks lavsmiley
Maybe 2019 or 2020 with many many terrible tests in between
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by folake4u(f): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Venus007:
Maybe 2019 or 2020 with many many terrible tests in between

shocked Wow.

I wish you the very best dear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Venus007(f): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2018
folake4u:

shocked Wow.

I wish you the very best dear.
Lol. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by AlphaSoul: 6:29am On Mar 11, 2021
Imustreturn:
A Yahoo boy in Benin sold a Bakery owned by a White Man to another White Man. The Yahoo boy actually took the White Man round the Bakery like its his own��

SARS in anger are picking Boys around the area. As far as you are breathing, you are a thief��

https://twitter.com/ani_nomso/status/1002152862384820224?s=19

WTF... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Atk1nson(m): 8:45am On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=Imustreturn post=68055088][/quote]

Not funny at all, they reinforce the characterization that Nigerians are not trust worthy, very sad a white man trust you with a business deal and you turn around to scam him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree / Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.