Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving (54066 Views)

Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes / BRT New Buses Are Coming In Batches To Lagos Bus-Stops / Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by ba7man(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2018
jarkbauer:
kiss

I laugh when people say banning Danfo will increase crime. It will in fact reduce it. The daily income they realise sustains their menace. As matter of fact Lagos population may reduce if you ban danfo okada and keke altogether
For real. The useless percentage of that large population will reduce.

4 Likes

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by odehman: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Mumu, there is difference between shuttle and transit bus. Bush boy!
no mind am no sabi anything.. Anytime de are talking about development de will Pull enugu out of their ass

5 Likes

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by ba7man(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Keep bragging over mediocrity there. I pity Lagosians.
Save your pity.

I don't think anyone here needs it or cares.

I park my airconditioned car at home and I take an air conditioned bus out.......if That's mediocrity to you, your logic must be upside down. undecided

5 Likes

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by odehman: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2018
Ratello:
Nice move right there but I must give it to Enugu for their Shuttle Buses that had eased transportation headaches within the intracity routes.
you right bro... From what I no is easier to change intercity buses in enugu compare to enugu considering the masses I no how long Lagos State government has been on this process
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by ba7man(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2018
odehman:
no mind am no sabi anything.. Anytime de are talking about development de will Pull enugu out of their ass
Enugu wey if Alimosho LGA population enter, dem go distabilize the whole state economy.

7 Likes

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by odehman: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2018
What is the fight for guys... Remember Lagos has brt buses running major roads alongside those yellow buses.. Ambode is only trying to remove the yellow buses and replace them with this new ones so they can function side by side with the brts....it was when fashola implemented the use of brt in Lagos that other state follow suit

2 Likes

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by Westbestside: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Mumu, there is difference between shuttle and transit bus. Bush boy!
Savage

4 Likes

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by spartanman007(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2018
You are a complete sentimental and delusional clown... How dare you on whatever reason compare Lagos to Enugu? Can you compare Shooting Stars to Real Madrid?
selemempe:
u guys are very backward...Enugu replaced its own ENTRACO Danfos since 2007 without making noise about it...u guys are making noice in 2018 because of common bus.

People say that fashola is great and all that...i just laugh...i know fashola would not transform Enugu the way sullivan did, given the money available

2 Likes

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by Westbestside: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
In my very rough estimate, Deltas own can't be less than 1,500 buses. Majority are 18 seater. All are brand new. People call it 'Uduaghan" there, the former governor Uduaghan Emmanuel started it.
You can lie for Africa, you said 6years ago, in 2014 I was at delta, why did I not see the buses or why did small danfo still moving around. Was there in 2016 also

4 Likes

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by Dareal90s(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
God bless you. Delta state too did some 6 years ago and there was no noise.
Am presently in Delta state and am yet to see this buses u claim of.

4 Likes

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by Navalsadiq(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2018
dyangprof:
How can dis vehicle manover Lagos short cut route when there is traffic congestion?

I think it should only be applicable to urban city metropolis, and not places like Agege to sango routes , Ajegunle routes arena, Oyingbo areas and so on.

Lagos will always be Lagos in times of Rogedity
lagos will not always be Lagos.you can see how you have conditioned your mind to negativity

3 Likes

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by Dareal90s(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2018
selemempe:
u guys are very backward...Enugu replaced its own ENTRACO Danfos since 2007 without making noise about it...u guys are making noice in 2018 because of common bus.

People say that fashola is great and all that...i just laugh...i know fashola would not transform Enugu the way sullivan did, given the money available
Enugu koor egungun ni, I don't knw how much u get that y will operate such transport effectively, don't ever compare Enugu with any southwest state even d smallest ekiti, talk of other Biafra state don't mention enugu .

2 Likes

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by Sirpaul(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2018
they need not to manover ..... they've their own lane so no go slow no hold up
dyangprof:
How can dis vehicle manover Lagos short cut route when there is traffic congestion?

I think it should only be applicable to urban city metropolis, and not places like Agege to sango routes , Ajegunle routes arena, Oyingbo areas and so on.

2 Likes

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by CodeTemplar: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2018
Dareal90s:

Am presently in Delta state and am yet to see this buses u claim of.
ha ha ha . . . are you blind or uduaghan-bus-blind?
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by CodeTemplar: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Westbestside:
You can lie for Africa, you said 6years ago, in 2014 I was at delta, why did I not see the buses or why did small danfo still moving around. Was there in 2016 also
Then go for eye check or have a smart fellow google it for you.
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by Westbestside: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2018
adeolakemi:
are all yorubas from Lagos ain't there Yoruba's from Ogun,osun,Oyo,ekiti and ondo why always claim Lagos ?
You can jump into lagoon is it pains you. RIH in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by Westbestside: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Then go for eye check or have a smart fellow google it for you.
Oga, stop peeping lies here
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by TEODIN: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Bring picture of Delta State Transit bus
Bro, I schooled in delta and what that guy said is totally true... The buses are called Uduaghan...Trust me they are much.. that's the major mode of transportation...it's been there for years now
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2018
dyangprof:

Na waa o!

Inertia is resistance to change.

How will Lagos become a city to reckon with globally with so much inertia?

If a Governor wants to open up these areas now, people will cry that he is wicked, he is destroying their livelihood, blah-blah-blah.... Yet the same people will say the leaders are always going to London and Washington DC, why can't they make Lagos be like that?
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by Kobicove(m): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2018
I wonder how long they will last before they become dilapidated like the ones before it undecided
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by tombeh(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2018
Nice innovation
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by cyprex: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2018
it may not entirely be a bad idea to upgrade transportation mode in Lagos.
My question however is why we must change the colour and name of the buses.

Yellow colour and the name danfo being used in Lagos has become historic landmark and aesthetic feature of the Lagos landscape.
Except for very serious reasons, such features that have attained local and international recognition does not have to be changed simply because the governor wants to change the transportation management structure in the state.

The London and New York taxi colours have remained the same for ages and irrespective of who manages the process, the colour remains substantially the same.

Tourism is very important in the revitalization of our economy and the typical Lagos scenery, accentuate by the yellow danfor colours, which has adorned several local and international print and electronic media must be preserved to support that.
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by jibs4lv(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2018
why is all ds ppl from yeast grin they pain and badbelle on this thread na, Lagos no be una rondon grin again tongue

btw lolz that guy wan beef Lagos, e begin post vehicle pics so tey, e come mistakenly post one vehicle on fire grin grin oh my gosh ..... bad belle no good o.

1 Like

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by Afolabidpoet(m): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2018
selemempe:

Am very surprised at what you posted above! Yet so many people like you have always craved without resting to get a view of Lagos City. So you are now comparing Lagos and Enugu State? Have you forgotten that population differs, and it is not easy to control different kind of people from different cultural norms! And please bear it in mind that it is expansion for a better Lagos which revenue surpasses that of Enugu and any other state when you exclude the income revenue on Crude oil.

Please kindly do your research before concluding on your judgement. Please I don't mean any offense regarding my response to your post. Udodi Nwanne
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by iamfromlagos(f): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

I didnt look in google, im sure their explanation will be different from mine simply because their model is based on buses in developed cities with tight law enforcement.

I dont need google to define shuttle and transit. I have experience riding in each. My response is factual, based on reality in an underdeveloped city with no strict law enforcement.

I didnt grab the photos of Coal City Shuttle...you did. So why you upset?

Those buses you posted, are they Shuttle buses or not?

...and dont take your bad belle spoil this thread. The thread is about Lagos. If you want to showcase what Enugu did 10yrs ago, abeg open a competing thread. Simple!
wagbayi baba!
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by HoodBillionaire: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2018
in 6months
it will turn to scrap
vewi sure
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by Putin1(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2018
selemempe:
read the long story u just copied from google and tell urself if lagos danfo buses and enugu danfo buses dont do the same job...we are telling u that wat lagos is doing today, enugu did 10 years ago..and u are here speaking grammer
lol
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by mamuzoOMAH(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
which Delta state? the state where keke many pass human being?
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by hmuhammad(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2018
FlyoruB:
Nice one. Lagos forward ever, backward never. But some perpetual bad-belle complainers will still find a reason to complain about this development.
you mean IPOB miscreant, most of them will die of heart attack before january 2019......

1 Like

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by PcashMojo(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:

There you go dispensing this trash,where in Delta State ni,even brt lane they tried to do was abandoned,Okowa came and uproot these so called brt demarcation,they can't do one single thing right.Delta State that don't know which direction to face,human development nil,infrastructure nil,finance nil,them politicians using the money the way they like.
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by Dareal90s(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
ha ha ha . . . are you blind or uduaghan-bus-blind?
I guess d bus lo blind grin

1 Like

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by selemempe: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
iamjavadem:
Bad belle, you can move to Enugu then.
where i dey b4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Boards Bus In Lagos With A Man Carrying Pistol (photos) / Pictures From Ibadan Zoological Garden / UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.