Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving (54057 Views)

Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes / BRT New Buses Are Coming In Batches To Lagos Bus-Stops / Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by selemempe: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
naijacentric:
beef fashola is better dan chime any day time
and we know this just because u said it?
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by TEODIN: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dareal90s:

I guess d bus lo blind grin
As in I shock....how can you say you went to Delta and you did not see Uduaghan bus...it's everywhere na
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by selemempe: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
troublemakea:

Enugu is really remote.... ehh

and I know this is one of ur most beautiful city
show us abeokuta...all of una dey claim lagos
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by dyangprof(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Na waa o!

Inertia is resistance to change.

How will Lagos become a city to reckon with globally with so much inertia?

If a Governor wants to open up these areas now, people will cry that he is wicked, he is destroying their livelihood, blah-blah-blah.... Yet the same people will say the leaders are always going to London and Washington DC, why can't they make Lagos be like that?

U are perfectly on point, but perfect development will only be achieved if we the electorate use our PVC well from now on

And I think it's better to have numerous Young and few old leaders in power, believe me, excellent output will be yielded.

It's quite a pity dat the present Govt disappointed the massive despite our positive expectation from them.

And whether some people like it or not, Duara village must receive back the empty barrel leader they presented to us
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by dyangprof(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Navalsadiq:
lagos will not always be Lagos.you can see how you have conditioned your mind to negativity

Sorry sir..

If I may ask, are you frm Duara village?
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by dyangprof(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
ItzBIM:

We can’t move forward with this mentality. If you refuse to adapt you will be left behind.

I concur with you sir.

Then get and use ya PVC well from now on
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by Navalsadiq(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
dyangprof:

Sorry sir..

If I may ask, are you frm Duara village?
nope am from your village
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by dyangprof(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
toideve:

The same way BRT buses manover those routes you just mentioned.

Can BRT enta inside Agege and come out in Abulegbe main road? Or can BRT drive through inside some strategic places dat Danfo vehicles pass through when there are bad traffic? Think am well oooo

And I hope you have gotten ya PVC?
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by dyangprof(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Navalsadiq:
nope am from your village

Really? Good to hear dat

But my village people always think before they talk, and also very smart and good Patriots

Have you gotten ya PVC sir?
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
dyangprof:

U are perfectly on point, but perfect development will only be achieved if we the electorate use our PVC well from now on

And I think it's better to have numerous Young and few old leaders in power, believe me, excellent output will be yielded.

It's quite a pity dat the present Govt disappointed the massive despite our positive expectation from them.

And whether some people like it or not, Duara village must receive back the empty barrel leader they presented to us

I totally agree with you.

My PVC is in my drawer waiting.
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by dyangprof(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

I totally agree with you.
My PVC is in my drawer waiting.
Roja_dat_bro, and good to hear you have gotten ya PVC.
Am gonna kill one of my Goats next Sunday fa the celebration of ya PVC
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by 9ja4show: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2018
princepee:
There should compit with danfo, and let the commutes make their choice... Because even the Brt is not enough, some still prefer danfo because it's always available.

in major cities across the world, taxis are mostly used, development has to take place, even though i don't live in lagos, i like this....tired of that mad traffic
Re: New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving by toideve(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2018
dyangprof:

Can BRT enta inside Agege and come out in Abulegbe main road? Or can BRT drive through inside some strategic places dat Danfo vehicles pass through when there are bad traffic? Think am well oooo

And I hope you have gotten ya PVC?

I am more concerned about development. BTW, I hope you are aware that BRT already plying those routes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Boards Bus In Lagos With A Man Carrying Pistol (photos) / Pictures From Ibadan Zoological Garden / UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.