Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,476 members, 7,861,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit (1988 Views)

Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity / Breaking News!!! Biafra Unknown Gunmen Send Letter To Bayelsa!!! / DefendLagos: Youths Plan Counter-Protest At Lekki Tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by Zachdennis: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
Roger3D:
Biafra is already as dead as nnamdi kanu, try and do something meaningful with your life
Biafra is air it can never die off
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by Zachdennis: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Roger3D:
I doubt it
we will surely prove them wrong
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by dove1606: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Roger3D:
Nnamdi Kanu is either dead or in hiding, but I'll bet my money on dead
bet whatever.
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by toofit007: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Roger3D:
I doubt it
just as you doubt it when I told you that 95 percent of the people who believe in biafra and IPOB will sit at home on may 30.....i must assure you that "we shall prove you wrong". February is around the corner... We shall see. It seems you don't know the level of grassroot mobilization that is going on towards boycotting February 2019 elections. My greatest joists that 96% of the people you expect to vote are not even on Facebook, they don't even know what internet is all about so you can write as long epistle as you like @ the end we shall prove you wrong. You can continue writing all manner of things you like on naira land while I continue with my grassroot mobilization and awareness towards total election boycott throughout biafraland.. I can assure you that all the politicians in biafra land are in trouble.
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by Roger3D(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
toofit007:
just as you doubt it when I told you that 95 percent of the people who believe in biafra and IPOB will sit at home on may 30.....i must assure you that "we shall prove you wrong". February is around the corner... We shall see. It seems you don't know the level of grassroot mobilization that is going on towards boycotting February 2019 elections. My greatest joists that 96% of the people you expect to vote are not even on Facebook, they don't even know what internet is all about so you can write as long epistle as you like @ the end we shall prove you wrong. You can continue writing all manner of things you like on naira land while I continue with my grassroot mobilization and awareness towards total election boycott throughout biafraland.. I can assure you that all the politicians in biafra land are in trouble.
Oga sit at home, sit on your head, stand up, protest on the streets, appeal to the AU,UN CNN etc one thing is certain: No Biafra for you

1 Like

Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by toofit007: 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Roger3D:
Oga sit at home, sit on your head, stand up, protest on the streets, appeal to the AU,UN CNN etc one thing is certain: No Biafra for you
by the time we are done with Nigeria, I can assure you that Nigeria will never be the same again..... We shall prove you wrong.
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by Roger3D(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
toofit007:
by the time we are done with Nigeria, I can assure you that Nigeria will never be the same again..... We shall prove you wrong.
Dilector said even worse and where is he today?
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by Banmeallday: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Let’s see
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by Almaiga: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dead on arrival.

Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by Ziggylady(f): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cc Throwback,what do you say??....your attention is needed.
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by Allsouls: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=Roger3D post=68073939] Biafra is already as dead as nnamdi kanu, try and do something meaningful with your life[/quote

The whole of SE and SS was shot down on 30th may and your saying Biafra is dead.

Do you eat from anus?
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by Charlespaul89: 12:43am On Jun 02, 2018
Roger3D:
Biafra is already as dead as nnamdi kanu, try and do something meaningful with your life
so you think you sound meaningful.. Biafra is air, you breath it everyday
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by Charlespaul89: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2018
Ziggylady:

Cc Throwback,what do you say??....your attention is needed.
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by Charlespaul89: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2018
Banmeallday:
Let’s see
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by Charlespaul89: 12:45am On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=Allsouls post=68093129][/quote] the guy is a joke..
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by Charlespaul89: 12:48am On Jun 02, 2018
toofit007:
we only gave them nnamdi kanu and you guys wants to choke to death
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by toofit007: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2018
Roger3D:
Dilector said even worse and where is he today?
he has already accomplished his mission so his being around is of no much importance, we shall continue from where he stopped. 7months after his whereabouts still remains unknown, sit at home order was given and 97% obeyed it.... This should be able to send serious message to your empty skull. Whether kanu is here or not biafra will be restored even aso rock is convinced of about this latest development.
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by toofit007: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2018
Charlespaul89:
what is this one saying, does this your statement make any sent you.
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by toofit007: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2018
Charlespaul89:
what is this one saying, does this your statement make any sense to you.
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by ElsonMorali: 7:52am On Jun 02, 2018
How I pray this Biafra is granted to the Igbos.
Re: News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2018
Roger3D:

It's Nigeria that is dead
Shiithole country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top APC Member Joe Igbokwe Reacts 2 Herdsmen Killing In Palateau.See Reactions(p / APGA To Field A Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019 / Ijaw Can Never Be Biafra - Ijaw Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.