Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC (11288 Views)

Innoson Chukwuma Gifts Rev. Jonas Benson Okoye G80 (2023 Model) - Pictures / Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma / These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2018
Chairman Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma played guest @ tvcnews, Innoson share his views on manufacturing sector.
VIDEO SOURCE: TVCNIGERIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_TEnN-0PGA

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2018
Am dedicating dis my early morning FTC award to the super eagles of naija as they prep for the mundial. Wish u guys all d best.. And to NFF, hp u ppu sign correct sharing formula wt nike else Na only Dem go dey njoy d goodie from dis jersey Wey dey blow now ooo...
Like Nigerian artiste like NFF. Sign anytin Wtout insight into tomao,wen u com blow,u go com dey regretting.. Make we teach England lesson today..
#PowerMustChangeHands In Awa life today(if u knw,u knw)
Gods blessing in dis month to all nairalanders.. Stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by brutal1(m): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by emmanuelcrawler(m): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2018
Getting your pvc is one thing, voting for the right candidate is another!!! Fellow lazy Nigerian youths, let’s join hands and send Buhari back to his 150 gay cows!! They need him more than we do sad

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:11am On Jun 02, 2018
igbo amaka.innoson our man*

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by naijacentric(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Dis man made some people bone his cars by drivin a range rover sport mr innocent why?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Crixina(f): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2018
When we do manufacturing, we assemble...

Folks just quoting me upandan
All I said is when we do manufacturing, we assemble...
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by shed1498(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Nigeria embrace your own..
innosson to the world.
whether assembling or manufacturing, just do something..

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by davodyguy: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Bad press, bad Journalism

Chairman Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma

Chairman man of what?
Chief of what?

Lazy journalist
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Metuh: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2018
Nice one.

Igbo Amaka grin

Ewedugerians go soon invade here with their scratched faces o.

See one on top of the post already

7 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Metuh: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2018
Crixina:
Mention any automobile company that doesn't assemble any part of their car

Your favorite Mercedes, Rolls Royce, Range Rover e.t.c don't produce everything so they source for it. Do you now call them assembly plants

Nigerians are too dull sha and there is google somewhere o

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by obazo1: 7:16am On Jun 02, 2018
good one... praying for Ajaokuta and Itakpe iron ore factory to be operational... international politics is the one killing our power sector to make Ajaokuta operation less... we need a selfless leader who is ready to wade off the G8 hold on us...

6 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by dandollaz: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2018
Teach buhari
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Ewedegubbler: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2018
Crixina:

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by blackpanda: 7:20am On Jun 02, 2018
emmanuelcrawler:
Getting your pvc is one thing, voting for the right candidate is another!!! Fellow lazy Nigerian youths, let’s join hands and send Buhari back to his 150 gay cows!! They need him more than we do sad

Come 2019 u will still lose again
Once a loser always a loser

Sai baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Doerstech(m): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2018
Good One
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need a blog or business website..check out this offer here: https://www.nairaland.com/4533991/lets-build-website-business-n27500

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by fucktoto: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2018
[s]
blackpanda:

Come 2019 u will still lose again
Once a loser always a loser

Sai baba till 2023
[/s]

boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooolani mooooooslim terrorist with body odour. and his followers are useful idiots.

please don't insult me, i'm fasting too.

asalamyalekum.

10 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2018
See as afonjas they run avoid this thread because they see heavy manufacturing machineries.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Call07034780891: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2018
Anambra, the birth place of the first auto manufacturing company- INNOSON

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by blackpanda: 7:31am On Jun 02, 2018
fucktoto:
[s][/s]

boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooolani mooooooslim terrorist with body odour. and his followers are useful idiots.

please don't insult me, i'm fasting too.

asalamyalekum.

I won't insult you cos u are just a nutjob

You losers did the same throwing of insults in 2015 but yet buhari still flogged ur silly ass at the polls. You will weep and gnash ur teeth again in 2019

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Anambralstson: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2018
naijacentric:
Dis man made some people bone his cars by drivin a range rover sport mr innocent why?
Can you show us the Range sport he is driving conehead

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2018
Keep going IVM, May God strengthen you. Partnerships with other African countries and making some of the cars affordable will help the company grow. If only those thieves called governors in the East can buy more of your vehicles, your growth would have been more rapid. God bless the East.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by fucktoto: 7:35am On Jun 02, 2018
blackpanda:

I won't insult you cos u are just a nutjob

You losers did the same throwing of insults in 2015 but yet buhari still flogged ur silly ass at the polls. You will weep and gnash ur teeth again in 2019

throwing tantrums or saying the bitter truth? did i mention election or any party?

is boooohari not a terrorist again?

is he no longer a foooolani?

is he not a mooooooslim terrorist?

are his supporters not useful idiots?

asalamyalekum again,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by naijacentric(m): 7:43am On Jun 02, 2018
Anambralstson:

Can you show us the Range sport he is driving conehead
mumu check google dont reply wif impulse anufia
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by DaBullIT(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2018
is there any update about the manufacturing / assembly plant for peugeot cars that Dangote is building ?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Hueb8t(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2018
dandollaz:
Teach buhari

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Anambralstson: 7:52am On Jun 02, 2018
Crixina:
Many of you your type have visited Innoson and confirmed, foreign news media like CNN, BBC, French TV, SABC, CCTV and what have you.

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Anambralstson: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu check google dont reply wif impulse anufia
Show me I can't find it
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by naijacentric(m): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2018
Anambralstson:
Show me I can't find it
ask ur prick

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Important Is Mileage For Nigerian-used Cars: Dealers Please Advise / Sachi Motorsport Audi A8 D3 4.2 Quattro Sport, Family Cruiser, V8 Content! / PAN Nigeria Higer Bus Bags Best New Auto Entrant Commercial Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.