Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) (23575 Views)

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) / President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by samysamy: 10:52pm On May 31, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari hosted the Business Community and Political Party Leaders to break of fast in State House on 31st May 2018

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/05/buhari-breaks-fast-with-business.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2018
I'm also waiting for my time to have breakfast, pre lunch, lunch, pre dinner and dinner with Sai Baba. grin

Oya Sai Baba send me invitation.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by samysamy: 10:53pm On May 31, 2018

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by abokibuhari: 10:54pm On May 31, 2018
If this useless thing kicks BUCKET, 50% of our problem for this country go solve. Useless president

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:58pm On May 31, 2018
Boy, learn how to hide your frustration.

abokibuhari:
If this useless thing kicks BUCKET, 50% of our problem for this country go solve. Useless president

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by abokibuhari: 10:59pm On May 31, 2018
madridguy:

Never in your life quote me

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2018
Go and sleep grin

abokibuhari:

Never in your life quote me

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2018
The only things this administration is good is at snapping dope pictures

The number of pictures buhari has taken since 2015 is more than what we can imagine..

A government of pictures , by pictures and for pictures..

Good one picture president buhari ..

Keep up the good picture snapping ..

grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2018
abokibuhari:

Why are you wishing him that...?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by Donald95(m): 11:15pm On May 31, 2018
Rich break fast with rich while the poor that can't afford a paint of garri is breaking there own under a cow sucking milk. Sai Barber

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by CanineOfJackal: 1:14am On Jun 01, 2018
madridguy:
I'm also waiting for my time to have breakfast, pre lunch, lunch, pre dinner and dinner with Sai Baba. grin

Go and meet Lauretta Onochie

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Chai see effect of too much intake of TRAMADOL grin
abokibuhari:

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by babeosisi: 2:29am On Jun 01, 2018
I hope we also see a picture of him releasing the waste products in his latrine if not this news is not complete

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by PointZerom: 6:18am On Jun 01, 2018
madridguy:

Shut up Buhari is useless.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by PointZerom: 6:20am On Jun 01, 2018
madridguy:

Buhari is not on fasting. He's only fooling his gullible followers with all these shows.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by Omeokachie: 6:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Are they trying to use Dangote as a conduit pipe?

Aliko, flee from their company before they mess you up.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2018
guys get in

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2018
It is unfortunate that these are the people Nigerians are relying to move the country forward. You can't give what you lack.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by Truths22(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2018
That's his business
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by thundafire: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Next will be alone in daura 2019
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by omograndma(m): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Ok. It is noted.

uncle are you selling?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by omograndma(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2018
Sirpaul:
guys get in

uncle are you selling?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by feedapet: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2018
Dangote lost some weight.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Gh
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2018
;DWe don't appreciate what we have until we lose it.
Appreciate your family, tell them you love them.
Appreciate your friends, tell them you care.
Appreciate your God, tell Him he's God like no other.
I appreciate you.
Appreciate someone now!!
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2018
Can you sew me?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2018
abokibuhari:

i hope you live a long life hating.......... lets get the facts right.

if he dies, he would still matter in the scheme of things and the running of our political sphere in nigeria, compared to you been alive and useless.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) / EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi / Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.