Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 (2426 Views)

With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos / PDP's Infighting, Naira Rain, Incumbency Factor, Tinubu Reasons APC Won In Ekiti / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by Hafeexla(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2018
OP, you are actually high on weed' how can lagos fall into opposition' blind soul

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by Aquariann: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mynd44:
*sighs*

I need some coffee

Morgan Freeman- Olympus Has Fallen
Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by PVision2020(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
luvmijeje:

Well, I actually like Tinubu. He's the best politician we have in this country. His ambition has made him vulnerable. It has made him to open his left flank.
Stop day dreaming ode, every lagosians know Ambode's reelection is as sure as the day breaking and the sun setting. It's less than a year to election and nobody (PDP, pretenders or contenders) is even bold enough to make public his/her governorship ambition. They all knows that anyone that contest against ambode is wasting his/her time and resources.
Take it or leave it, it will take a monumental miracle to defeat APC in Lagos state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ekweremadu Released On administrative bail. / Gov Ibrahim Dankwambo Reacts To Osun State Election / APC Wins Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.