Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) (39367 Views)

US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) / Standard Pitch & Race Track Built By Grundvig Secondary School In Oba, Anambra(p / See This Amazing Race Track On The Rooftop Of A Primary School In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2018
AND SOME FOOLS WILL STILL VOTE BUHARI AND ATIKU IN 2019..9JA IS CURSED
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2018
wow
when you have were brain is praised, you see things as these
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by fikayor2(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

快點好啦 [快点
我愛你 [我爱你

If you can't read that, and you want to know what I'm writing in Chinese, please quote me.

I understand the second part, wo ai ni! What do you want to do with this? Zhe ge bu hao
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Postanalyser: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2018
God punish Yoruba people for turning Nigeria into a mess.
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Chukky69: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2018
这是一个非常棒的结构。 仔细思考过的。 我希望我们的政府是这个前瞻性的。
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Ademat7(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2018
so this China people don't use school uniform
naija which way
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Lomprico2: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Cutehector:
I am relocating to China soon

To go and enrol in the elementary school abi?
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by motherfucker: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Cutehector:
best decision you would ever make.
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by osuofia2(m): 8:25am On Jun 01, 2018
imagine primary school with such architectural master piece, here even university lecture rooms and hostel so dirty and ugly
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Horus(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_-S0UEiaW0

Primary school playground moves onto rooftop in China
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by MrFly(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2018
If this is actually a primary school then we are finished as a country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by segebobo: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2018
No space for spectators, the race won't be 'sweet'
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by cool318(m): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Good environment motivates Good thinking and attitude.
Incorrigible Government has always been the bane of Nigerians problems.
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Scary
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Dollabiz: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2018
ohhh
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Timoleon(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
Instead of giving indimi, danjuma alakija oil blocs. Y cant we gv china. In exchange for tins like power plants, refinery ehn

Truth be told, we for don hammer.
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by MrGerald(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2018
China think they can build anything they wish.. Ok nah, Op is three and not four-storeys
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Jamorezzi: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2018
I for like go stay this country called China, but the problem be say almost all of them dey look alike , I can't know or recognize my neighbors
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by arsenal33: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
It won't be well for our leaders
Think of what you can do.
Stop blaming others.

The school was not designed by their leaders.
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by arsenal33: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2018
MrFly:
If this is actually a primary school then we are finished as a country

It is you that is finished.
Lazy youth
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by fatiaforreal: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2018
grin grin cheesy
Their MEN OF GOD are trying! Praying hard for development.
The Blackman is ........? What can I say?
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
Instead of giving indimi, danjuma alakija oil blocs. Y cant we gv china. In exchange for tins like power plants, refinery ehn
Because you can't outsource your problems.
You might as well invite a Chinese to become Nigeria's president.
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2018
China are wizards in the world now
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2018
Cutehector:

Odabo.
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2018
arsenal33:

Think of what you can do.
Stop blaming others.

The school was not designed by their leaders.
abi*i should not blame them*polithiefcian
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Dammylois(f): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2018
yeyerolling:

makes sense too. but not good in the long run
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Folksyharry(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2018
China is pushing the goal post further away from reach. I don't want to say anything about Nigeria.
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Mruwa1(m): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2018
china na country
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2018
When will Nigeria get to this level of efficiency? undecided
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2018
aonag:

makes sense too. but not good in the long run
hw?
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by saintol(m): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2018
China is a nation to reckon with any day any time. The country is just moving up and up...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years / UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) / Ambrose Alli University On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.