Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) (39371 Views)

US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) / Standard Pitch & Race Track Built By Grundvig Secondary School In Oba, Anambra(p / See This Amazing Race Track On The Rooftop Of A Primary School In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2018
I Like This China. I Must Go There.
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by newoffer: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2018
If I catch d angel that changed my location at birth to Nigeria ehn! I go wound am wit mess.

What sort of collosal mistake he has done. U see dem building block schools with nothing creative
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by engrkaz(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

快點好啦 [快点
我愛你 [我爱你

If you can't read that, and you want to know what I'm writing in Chinese, please quote me.
謝謝你,我不愛你我很直率
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by maisauki: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
LordIsaac:
A nation that works.
was made possible by people... d soil in China is same as dt obtainable in Nigeria
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Olamideayomide(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
China is the best... Kudos to their engineers with new innovations...
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Not surprised, Lil Wayne has a skate park on his roof
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by NARDLIN: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
And you said is primary school right
oke oooo
This one Na correct univer 4 Nija
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chinese dem own come too much sef. �
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
onward4life:
Hello has any body heard from Explorers in dis new month

@least I made 5th to comment this new album bro

Dropping it hot.

Yu r the best

All rest be pest!

When we really vex

They will be needing vest

In pieces our competition rests!

Tanks bro, how you doing?
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by ogbiwa: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
There are real tears fam. This is a country where one's creative juices are encouraged to keep flowing. A similar problem in Nigeria will either be solved by looking for a new site or denying the kids of a playing space altogether. Nigeria is a creativity killer walai, especially for Architects.

1 Like

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by sexdoll: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
obafemee80:
grin

China and innovations are like 5&6

this is exactly what we envisaged when we decided to have biafra.

people would have been trooping in from all parts of the world just to view the wonders that is biafra.

But unfortunately, it is still only a dream. cry

Ana biafra.

Ana ndi oma.
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by OlaPhils(m): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
that's how school environment should look like
not the dilapidated structures we got in Nigeria

Countries are marching forward Nigeria is marching backward
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by obafemee80(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
sexdoll:

this is exactly what we envisaged when we decided to have biafra.

people would have been trooping in from all parts of the world just to view the wonders that is biafra.

But unfortunately, it is still only a dream. cry

Ana biafra.

Ana ndi oma.
GOD will surely answer your prayer one day grin
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by onward4life(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Explorers:

Tanks bro, how you doing?

We winning

Heading towards up

At our bank accounts says soo

Bro DJ Explorers abeg do something about

7 wonders of the world na abeg

MI won know ooo

Thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cutehector:
I am relocating to China soon
No! Please remain in Africa grin
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by MrFly(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Happy childrens day in arrears to an active youth who still stay with his parents.. Ur suffering from colour blindness!
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by BlueScholar(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2018
Wow just shocked
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by akunjohn(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=Anigreat post=68070723] shocked

快點好啦 [快点
我愛你 [我爱你

If you can't read that, and you want to know what I'm writing in Chinese,

"come on,hurry up.
i love you i love you"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years / UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) / Ambrose Alli University On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.