Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

PHOTOS: House Burns Down In Yaba Lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PHOTOS: House Burns Down In Yaba Lagos (23402 Views)

Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead / Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: House Burns Down In Yaba Lagos by SenorFax(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
I phone future Xpussy
Now i know your age

grin
Re: PHOTOS: House Burns Down In Yaba Lagos by Pat081: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hope is nt someone that run away 4rm Yaba left that do this. A[b][/b]s the new month begins, Here are my wishes for you:
May this month keep you healthy, May you achieve all of your daily targets; May you remain happy and whole; May this month be better than all the previous months of this year! Happy New Month to you.
Re: PHOTOS: House Burns Down In Yaba Lagos by Mikkiesshow(m): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is the federal fire service on duty not Lasema. Kudos to this gallant firemen from Ojuelegba fire station if not the fire would have spread beyond..

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: House Burns Down In Yaba Lagos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Federal Fire Service not Lagos State Emergency Agency
EdificationBoss:
A bungalow at Afolabi Ayorinde street Yaba was gutted by fire and destroyed to ruins as the Federal Fire Service response unit made efforts to stop the spreed and limit the extent of the destruction as the fire had began to spreed to the buildings close to the affected house .

Photos below:

http://newshelm.ng/photos-house-burns-down-in-yaba-lagos/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: House Burns Down In Yaba Lagos by Emassive(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

The house looks like those houses that people hardly progress in it.... The owners and tenants of the house should be grateful to the fire for burning the house down, because it it's their breakthrough in disguise.

The firefighters are enemy of progress for trying to put off the fire of liberation from poverty..

*in Davido's voice****

Fia fia ooo...
I go put hand for fire oo....

It's a fool kitchen not where people live. So don't just swear for yourself Nohow. The house is MFM Land and shade for cooking so no one lives there at all.
Re: PHOTOS: House Burns Down In Yaba Lagos by Emassive(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
God save your people in this country I hope there's no lifes lost..

The place is more an open floor 2plot that serves as MFM's kitchen with a small shade. No one lives there and the good thing is that none of the gas cylinders exploded in that 1HR inferno

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: House Burns Down In Yaba Lagos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Matislaney:
[color=#990000][/color] Eyaa, Buh The House Don Old Shaa
Th issue here is not whether the house was old or not, it got burnt. Moreover, even a new house can be made to look very old by fire.
Re: PHOTOS: House Burns Down In Yaba Lagos by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Land Survey Fees Begin In Lagos, Threaten Home Ownership / Three Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Owerri, Imo State. Photos / Need Quality Painting & Screeding for your Building? Call Danny Painters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.