Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car (26712 Views)

Toke Makinwa Slams Those Saying She Now Has A 'One Sided' Hip / Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram / Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Tessyama1: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Celebrity stylist and serial entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani took many by surprise by handling Nina's birthday shoot with stunning outfits, and also organized a birthday dinner and launch of her new business last night.

She also summed the night up by gifting the 22-year-old former big brother Naija housemate a brand new car.

This got tongues wagging as to why she would just give Nina a car just like that.

Well, she has replied those wondering if she has an ulterior motive for the gesture.

Reacting to a comment, she wrote;

"Learn to support each other,Not hate,I hate replying trolls or low lives on social media,cause most people just want to use me to trend their business,Blogs or hustle,so I ignore them,Too Busy Running Over 30businesses and feeding my two kids,But when an honest gesture turns to stupid comments it’s so irritating,so you honestly don’t believe there are people out there ,who help without expecting anything back?then you have not met the right people,some would even be ungrateful after ,but it shouldn’t stop you from helping people,cause the next person might not be like the last person you helped,maybe I should have collected all the peoples lives I changed back and hold them by the neck for helping themsome will even publicly insult you after helping them,well it’s not my style,not even my style to rant about how many things I’ve done for this or that,the stars you worship today I made some of them and you don’t see me talking about them,when you help,you get it back in 10 folds,try it it works, @nina_ivy_ Baby girl enjoy your car,it’s in your name and no strings attached,you have been wanting it since Inside the Bigbrother house and God made it happen for you,not man This is just the beginning,keep focusing on your Goals and grow a thick skin like I and our life coach @lailasmd told you,that’s the fastest way to success,you can’t please the world,some will hate you and they won’t even know you deep down,that’s the price you pay for success Atimes,Remember success is not transmitted disease,you have to work hard for it and put in extra hours,you are on your way to the top ,Entrepreneurship needs focus so pls ignore the negative noise and embrace only the positive,stay blessed.from the King of All Queens"

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
angry na even 2nd hand motor e buy, broke b!tch

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by okwabayi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
She does. She really does. Toyin is a runs... and Nina shows habits of runs... potential. Since Nina is good with packaging in the sense of dressing and wigs Toyin will spend little effort grooming her in runs... ways.
All those Senators who watched BBNaija and have Toyin's number I'm sure are pestering her to send Nina their way.

63 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Olalan(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
All I know there isn't any free lunch even in Freetown

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Olalan:

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Lakside1955(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
All na one love

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wetin concern me kwanu!!!

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Olalan:

Beeni o
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by MrGreenMavro: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Well its a marketing stunt. She always end all the posts with her businesshandle and her tv show tag.

She wrote this on her insta page.

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Harrynight(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
She might not have anything in mind abeg
After all that car can't be more than 2.5m

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by dippleeee12: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
okwabayi:
She does. She really does. Toyin is a runs... and Nina shows habits of runs... potential. Since Nina is good with packaging in the sense of dressing and wigs Toyin will spend little effort grooming her in runs... ways.
All those Senators who watched BBNaija and have Toyin's number I'm sure are pestering her to send Nina their way.

So every single successful woman in life is a runs lady, someone you don't even know and you have already judged her, the same way u judge her that's how someone else in life will judge and assume about you too. Only in Nigeria, where Single women are doing better in life, they will be tagged as runs women.. May God help you And your IQ

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by badinfluence: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tomorrow now we'd hear toyin slams nina.. Handouts aren't always as they seem.. Hope this wouldn't be the case of 'give me shoe, collect my leg'.. Sometimes people give you 'gifts' just to keep you in their debt..

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Gistful: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Shortyy(f): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bla bla bla forget this note madam you have a motive.

For her to even have responded to the so called trolls proves that she has a motive. Just look at her face in that picture, it has sneaky written all-over it.

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by oshe11: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Haters everywhere

Like say them go reject the car if Toyin buys it for themcheesy

The Nina yall called dumb now has a Car and a Brandcheesy

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Edimogb: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
madam the is no free gift in nature, the is always a hidden motive to every free gift and are d most costly in life.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by anuoluwapo884(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
okwabayi:

You dey vex ooo you know too much
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by package7(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Toyin Lawani, just want to initiate Nina to their club. A.K.A Egbe kilo Oko osee.

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Haters of good things
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by mimimile93: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nina will definitely pay for it mostly by kind.. Nothing on earth is free. Even freedom isn't free.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by greatman247(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
friendlyadvice:

2nd hand and so? Which one you don buy for anyone since you were born? I'm sick and tired of people like you who can't see anything good in other people and even applaud the good effort of others who are trying to help other people.

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
greatman247:

2nd hand and so? Which one you don buy for anyone since you're born?
kuku talk say you dey find food chop
oya send your account number make i send you change

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
It is not a brown new car that she boughted for her o, it is a second hand tokunbo car Jo

Slim gals during Sex
be like...
"Baby wait wait my bone is shifting" ��
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by OhiOfIhima: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Follow Jollificate jaree n stop hating... You wey no fit dash person 10k at a point.. Smh
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by friendlyadvice: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Follow Jollificate jaree n stop hating... You wey no fit dash person 10k at a point.. Smh
grin hungry pipu just dey flock me today, oya you sef send your account number make i credit am small
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by OhiOfIhima: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
okwabayi:

The baddest sentimental analyst... I dup cap for you Joor

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by Obudupikin: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
She wan use her do aristo.

But realistically, that's the only job befitting for that Nina of a girl.

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car by OhiOfIhima: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin hungry pipu just dey flock me today, oya you sef send your account number make i credit am small
Omo if the tin sure for you pm me.. make we no social media everything.

"How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) / Fans Blast Phyno Over 'Help-A-Dog Post' On Instagram (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates