Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos (61393 Views)

Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by CodeBrain408059: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
nice

Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by mhisbliss(f): 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
grinThey'll ask for a refund if we don't pass group stage
Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by SEYILIGHT(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
buhari is working

when will the presidency release a statement on this?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by EmmyOD(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Naija will be great again...

2 Likes

Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by bedspread: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
I wish I could get one.... Sweet Jersey

2 Likes

Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by Oligachy0414: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Things are being done right that's why Nigeria is being admires

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by Timfreds(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
gurnam:

Look at the jersey on display in the showroom
Look at the skin of almost all the people on queue, now what is your own proof that they are not queuing up to get the jersey?
The OP should provide clear pics not just snapping street crowd and attributing his wish to it.
Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by QuietHammer(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
gurnam:

Look at the jersey on display in the showroom
Look at the skin of almost all the people on queue, now what is your own proof that they are not queuing up to get the jersey?
Lol. The burden of proof is not on him though. It's like me telling you yo prove that I'm not holding a green rat in my hand right now

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by sexdoll: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
i dont even like the jersey one bit. lipsrsealed sad
Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by gurnam: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
QuietHammer:

Lol. The burden of proof is not on him though. It's like me telling you yo prove that I'm not holding a green rat in my hand right now

Wrong! The burden of proof is on who make an accusation or rather a statement to proof the statement or accusation is right
Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
shithole lies. show me anything there to says this guys are queuing up to buy the shithole Jersy

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by chysam: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
GOD PUNISH THIS BLOGGER!
Everybody say amen,

Super eagled jersey ko,hin mama pant ni
Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by perdollar(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

I came to punish zombies like yourself.....
ur ass is a gona, DT guy is a gay!
Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by Rick9(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
I don't really like the jersey
Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by salt1: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
What are the enterprising people of Aba doing?
Three million in orders, you say?
Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by zinaunreal(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lol now imagine we dont even make it past the first round after all the jersey hype. Make those guys no even come back
Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by godofuck231: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
bettyxxx67:
Your mumu wear gelle
Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by obi123: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Timfreds:
What's the proof that it's nigeria Jersey they queued up to buy?
it is indeed the jersey, as i was on that queue, planned to surprise my husband with the jersey, but that surprise isn't going to happen.
Till next time

3 Likes

Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by Greizman: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Overseas lazy Nigerian youths
Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by EarthXmetahuman: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
sod09:
So Nike use us make money
Issokay,shame on addidas there loss
addidas has been making crappy Jersey for past couple of years now yet canceling deals with nigeria.. I'm glad Nike put them in their place.

Next time, they will beg to sponsor Nigerian jersey again.

3 Likes

Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by Ridwanwale: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
That me am looking for money to buy food stuffs for my family for the remaining 15 days fasting oga oooo.... you can please help a brother anyways 0713160626 access bank. Thanks
Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by slex(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Addidas never again

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by asuzor11(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
That costly over hyped Jersey...
I will pass...

Biafran Jersey is the best cool
Ur moniker says it all. Deluded zombie

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by dafemnet: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Buy Original Nigerian Jersey and be proud of your country.

2 Likes

Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by Horus(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl0XgJCqRy8

Nigeria Super Eagles Jersey For Russia 2018 Fifa World Cup
Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wizkid dezerves some accolades for designing the jersey.

Nike says it sold out online in 2hrs. cool It was only released for sale this morning June 1st.

Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by clefortune: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Senselin:
The adjudged best Jersey for Russia 2018! Where can I get it in Nigeria? Fake ti take over. undecided
at Nike shops in shoprite Lekki and Shoprite Ikeja- for the original. If you want the knock off you can still get it. Thank me later
Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
sad
Re: Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Timfreds:
What's the proof that it's nigeria Jersey they queued up to buy?

Exactly

Nairalanders believe anything

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. / FIFA Bans Eight Players From Man Utd, Chelsea, Others From Weekend Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.