Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer (58015 Views)

Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Uduak Akrah Is Dead! Actress Dies After Falling In Bathroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Issafela: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
Veteran Yoruba Actress "Motunrayo Adeoye" dies after long battle with chronic ulcer in Ibadan, oyo state.

According to reports, The talented actress died this morning June 1st and she will be buried today at her residence located at Akobo Ojurin, Ibadan Oyo State today according to Islamic rite.    

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/veteran-yoruba-actress-motunrayo-adeoye-is-dead/

3 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
why are we losing yoruba star this year nao cry

6 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by odiereke(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
RIP mama.

4 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Issafela: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
why are we losing yoruba star this year nao cry

Too sad, i must say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Chuka701: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
So sad though
Rip mama cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Issafela: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
>>

Rate This Club Girl Backside And Twerks.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Abatsam111(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by BlackHatNaija: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
RIP ma
She's a good actress. She acts witch part well.
Don't know why they major her in that part.

2 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Follygunners: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
R.I.P to a hard working lady! cry

I still dey wait for death of Tinubu, all the Senators, all the Governors/ Deputy, all the Ministers/aides, all the House of Reps, all the LG Chairmen and council ward folks... angry angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
RIP to her

3 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
embarassed
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by porshnuel: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
afonja and bleaching
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by AprokoGirl: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
cry cry
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by grandstar(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Can't they find a decent picture to use?

8 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by oshe11: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
See as people die anyhow for Yorubawood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by tosynomolara(f): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by shadrach77: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Eeya! It is well
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
RIP
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Bobbyigwe(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by fucktoto: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
remind me any movie she was starred lemme watch it on youtube.
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin
porshnuel:
afonja and bleaching

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by 234GT(m): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Follygunners:

I still dey wait for death of Tinubu, all the Senators, all the Governors/ Deputy, all the Ministers/aides, all the House of Reps, all the LG Chairmen and council ward folks... angry angry angry

You no get joy o lol
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by CodeBrainx94949: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
programmer

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Stylez2(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by itiswellandwell: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chai
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by oooduancalmdown: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Follygunners:

When will you wish to see your ibo leaders die? Why are you ibos obsessed with Tinubu? Yoruba people are not complaining so leave the man alone. Wish death to your leaders alone

7 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Yinxies(f): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Monitoring spirit please re-channel the energy

porshnuel:
afonja and bleaching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by emerged01(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
I was moved to tears when I saw this old woman in a movie praying on the mountain for her children. It was a lovely movie.

Rip mama!

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Follygunners: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

When will you wish to see your ibo leaders die? Why are you ibos obsessed with Tinubu? Yoruba people are not complaining so leave the man alone. Wish death to your leaders alone

Bros. mi... I be Yoruba confirma. Omo Ijebu North for that matter. Schooled in Ikenne Remo et al... You no go understand!

Jupiter Thunder fire Tinubu... He killed his first son... Owo ta fin mu obi jade ninu apo (pocket); owo naa l'afin mu ofa jade ninu apo (quiver)... cool

2 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Kenturkey048(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Follygunners:

baba na until me and you carry gun.. if we dey wait for them to die naturally..dem no go die at once..,even before them die,them for don breed new corrupt soul to continue where they stop.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye / Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] / Chizzy Alichi’s Traditional Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.