Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child (90216 Views)

Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Uduak Akrah Is Dead! Actress Dies After Falling In Bathroom (Photos) / Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by IamHeWrites: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Igbere TV reports that Nollywood actress Ada Ameh has announced the death of her only child Aladi Ameh.

The actress in an Instagram post on Tuesday asked fans and friends to pray for her as she mourns her daughter who died earlier in the day.

“Fans!!! My lovely people please pray for me. My beautiful darling child chose to go and be with the lord early hours of today,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGkaxphhqxF/?igshid=1p2419lcsj0pq

Popularly known as Emu Johnson in The Johnsons TV series, Ada gave birth to her daughter when she was 14.

She acted as Titi in Oloture, the Ebony Life film about sex trafficking.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by pdppower: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
May God Almighty console her and her family

194 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by Righteousness89(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Condolences Ma..
Very Painful and Terrible to lose a Child..

As Long she was able to Make Peace with JESUS Christ before she closed her eyes , you take Solace that she has gone home to be with JESUS Christ..

May God Comfort you..

For those of us with the Privilege of Breath,We all need to be Prepared for Eternity at all times , More especially in these Perilous and Hard times..
Anyone Could be Gone at Moment..
There is Life after Death!
Eternity is Real!!
Heaven is Real!!
Hell is Real!!

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by Untainted007: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
God knows best. He gives and takes whenever it pleases Him. Please take heart Ma.

Modified: For the idiots quoting me about God giving or taking. Even the mother of the deceased wrote that "Her beautiful daughter choose to go and be with the Lord" Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. If you don't believe in God that does not mean everyone shud be absent minded like you.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by Elwizzy94(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rip

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by prodigyy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Chai
Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by EdoPrince93(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
So sad to hear this..May God give her the strength to bear this.. embarassed
If only we could bring her back in exchange for that useless souless vulture grilling Necrophilia here on nairaland.. angry angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by bolaayenimo: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
I feel her pain..accept my heartfelt condolences

12 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by newharddrives(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Chai...my condolences,R.I.P Queen
Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
What a sad story.
What a sad news.
The most painful thing that could happen to any parent is to watch their children die.
May God console her and her family.
Terrible times.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by bewla(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
RIP
Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by Mindlog: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Disheartening.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by Onesand4all: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oh no
Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by BruncleZuma: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
A tragic loss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by Zchi1052(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
What a bloody year God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by joelbooks: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Condolences
Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by chinchonglee(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by iTommysco: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rip
Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by Godpikin4real(f): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
May God Almighty grant u and d entire Ameh family d fortitude 2 bear d irreparable loss.
Meanwhile,
#End SARS,
#End Swat,
#End police brutality,
#End Trigger happy policemen/women,
#End bad governance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by RomanianNinja: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by 2oby: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Wow! Sad
Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by tigoba: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rip
Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by ruggedtimi(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
So sad

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by ephraim18(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Take hear ma... May her soul rest in peace
Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by Neyoyo(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
May God grant her fortitude to bear the loss, lift her up in this gloomy period and console her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by amiibaby(f): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rip
Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by simplepee(f): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Only child?? That's painful cry

Rip. May God give her strength to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by careytommy37(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Chai
Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by AirstarKane(f): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sorry for the loss.. As I lay in my bed still in doubt that reality happened yesterday, Please tell me yesterday didn't happen in 2020. To the dead, how's it over there? I hope you're smiling. To everyone that has lost a loved one, sorry. I really not sure I am coherent sha.
Rip to the dead.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child by Oovi5(f): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.