Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer (58046 Views)

Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Uduak Akrah Is Dead! Actress Dies After Falling In Bathroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by oooduancalmdown: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Follygunners:

Bros. mi... I be Yoruba confirma. Omo Ijebu North for that matter. Schooled in Ikenne Remo et al... You no go understand!

Jupiter Thunder fire Tinubu... He killed his first son... Owo ta fin mu obi jade ninu apo (pocket); owo naa l'afin mu ofa jade ninu apo (quiver)... cool
Brother, we must try to understand that leaders are not the problem of this country. The leaders were raised in the same society like you and me. You might be surprised that if a new person rules today, he/she will still steal. Nigeria is the reason why we have bad leaders. We are to diverse in ethnicity. Nobody in Nigeria is a patriot. We are fighting for what we benefit our tribe. If Nigeria split, you will see how things will change

2 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Houseofglam7(f): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
R.I.P ma cry
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Emassive(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
My 2ND area of residence in Ibadan .... RIP Ma.
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by sharpwriter(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:
remind me any movie she was starred.

Maagun (thunderbolt)
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Vokians(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Follygunners:
R.I.P to a hard working lady! cry

I still dey wait for death of Tinubu, all the Senators, all the Governors/ Deputy, all the Ministers/aides, all the House of Reps, all the LG Chairmen and council ward folks... angry angry angry

Are they your enemy? Why wish someone father dead?
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Follygunners: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Brother, we must try to understand that leaders are not the problem of this country. The leaders were raised in the same society like you and me. You might be surprised that if a new person rules today, he/she will still steal. Nigeria is the reason why we have bad leaders. We are to diverse in ethnicity. Nobody in Nigeria is a patriot. We are fighting for what we benefit our tribe. If Nigeria split, you will see how things will change

I TOTALLY agree with you, Sir. I've always said that. It's the individual citizen that collectively create this problem.

Everybody's mindset has been polluted. Here on this platform alone, I get to perceive pple's ignorant reasoning.
My 9ja pple have been cursed with NOT only the material poverty but, also the moral one. angry

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Follygunners: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
Vokians:
Are they your enemy? Why wish someone father dead?

Yes. They're all my enemies! They've maimed millions of innocent 9ja souls for their selfish gains!

Once again, E no better for all the 9ja Politicians angry . Sorrow shall be theirs and their generations to come angry ... on behalf of all the innocent, hard-working 9ja folks!
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Tanyabee(f): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
oshe11:
See as people die anyhow for Yorubawood
yollywood, i must say
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by oshe11: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tanyabee:
yollywood, i must say
Ohhhcheesy

Thanks maami
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Oleku93(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:
Ishola kuku
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Vokians(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Follygunners:

Yes. They're all my enemies! They've maimed millions of innocent 9ja souls for their selfish gains!

Once again, E no better for all the 9ja Politicians angry . Sorrow shall be theirs and their generations to come angry ... on behalf of all the innocent, hard-working 9ja folks!
They are not only the problem. What of the people that vote them in to represent ethnic interest only?
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by dubene: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Issafela:
Veteran Yoruba Actress "Motunrayo Adeoye" dies after long battle with chronic ulcer in Ibadan, oyo state.

According to reports, The talented actress died this morning June 1st and she will be buried today at her residence located at Akobo Ojurin, Ibadan Oyo State today according to Islamic rite.    

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/veteran-yoruba-actress-motunrayo-adeoye-is-dead/
RIP
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by harriet412(f): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
All these yoruba actresses just dey die anyhow undecided
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by porshnuel: 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
if u quote me again eh

the kind thunder dah will fia u

awon skulminer
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by porshnuel: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
harriet412:
All these yoruba actresses just dey die anyhow undecided

afonja amaka
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by kenoz(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
RIP
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Emilokoiyawon: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
RIP ma. You will be missed. I love Yoruba movies - is all I watch here in the US.
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by LivelyB: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
Witch part ke? Check her face again pls..
post=68091688:
RIP ma
She's a good actress. She acts witch part well.
Don't know why they major her in that part.
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by RikkoAaron(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
sad
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by omotai(f): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by ihesiuloa(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

When will you wish to see your ibo leaders die? Why are you ibos obsessed with Tinubu? Yoruba people are not complaining so leave the man alone. Wish death to your leaders alone
You see your life now?? your own brother was wishing his fellow brother death and you slammed in (calling out on Ibo's) without finding out if it was an Ibo fellow making the comments... you even gooffed by using the word (obsessed)!!! I hope its now clear to you who is more obsessed?
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by adeleke4abbey: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
RIP MAMA
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by flames01: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:

Efunshetan Aniwura. She was the star actor in the movie
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by sweetkev(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Follygunners:

Bros. mi... I be Yoruba confirma. Omo Ijebu North for that matter. Schooled in Ikenne Remo et al... You no go understand!

Jupiter Thunder fire Tinubu... He killed his first son... Owo ta fin mu obi jade ninu apo (pocket); owo naa l'afin mu ofa jade ninu apo (quiver)... cool
Ijebu igbo wink

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Follygunners: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
sweetkev:
Ijebu igbo wink

Ago-Iwoye to be precise! Regardless.. we be brothers! cool

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Teeboi56: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
May Allah grant her Alijonna fridaws
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Azam101: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialDad:
grin
What funny about what you wrote?
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by jibs4lv(m): 12:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Inna lilahi wahinaillehi rajhiunna cry
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 02, 2018
fucktoto:
She played a leading role in Igbekun by Kunle Afod
It's so painful,,,,RIP!
Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by BENEAMATA: 12:41am On Jun 02, 2018
fucktoto:
ILU AWON AJE (Village of witches) with moji afolayan . The one she and all her entire family except aina , the youngest daughter , are killed by witchcraft 'cos she refused to join their (witches) coven ,consequently taking the teenage aina (afolayan) on an odessey to avenge her family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by fucktoto: 12:54am On Jun 02, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
She played a leading role in Igbekun by Kunle Afod
It's so painful,,,,RIP!

yeah...

i'm currently watching the part 1 on youtube - almost at the tail-end.

she was indeed a great actress, so smooth with her role. may her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer by DarBleeze(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2018
RIP.

MEANWHILE CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers / Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.