Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Indonesia Base Biafra Man Travels Miles To Witnes Biafra Heros Day In Ivory Coas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indonesia Base Biafra Man Travels Miles To Witnes Biafra Heros Day In Ivory Coas (644 Views)

Train Attack: Bandits Forced Their Way In And Abducted Some Persons, Says Witnes / Fúck Biafra Man Shouts In Aba - VIDEO / Biafra Man Dances With Pernis To Celebrate Kanu Return VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indonesia Base Biafra Man Travels Miles To Witnes Biafra Heros Day In Ivory Coas by donsolo4u2c(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Congratulations are still in order following the successfully and 95% Compliance level on the IPOB order for a Sit-at-home on 30th May.

Emeka Gift a popular icon in the IPOB media wings who reside in distance Ivory coast have heralded some of his friends and colleagues who enjoined them at Ivory coast to witness this year's historic events of Biafra Remembrance day, a special day set aside to honor men and women of magnificent valor who fought with limited guns during the hight of pogrom in Biafraland which lasted between 1967-1970.

In his Message, Emeka hails his friend
De Governor Chiedozie for honouring the event by traveling all the way from Indonesia to Ivory coast just to show solidarity for the fallen Biafra Heros and Heroins.

His Message which he posted in Facebook and Cull by EbonyiDaily reporter read this:
Me and my deputy zonal coordinatorDonovan Uche on Biafra Heroes remembrance day venue, I forget, De Governor Chiedozie also came all the way from Indonesia to honor the event. Kudos to you guys we are making a head way. We are servants of the great people of Biafra, we are on assignment and we shall never disappoint our people . Biafra must come.

Source: http://www.ebonyidaily.com.ng/2018/06/biafra-indonesia-based-biafra-man.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Clement Ikpatt: How He Conned Akwa Ibom Diasporans And Ruined Their Credit / I Will Not Go To US - Atiku / Why Kayode Fayemi Cannot Win Ekiti Election — Famous Seer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.