Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos (110039 Views)

Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects / #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) / Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by hidhrhis(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
thundafire:
Hope Valhalla give her a good rest mumu
grin���
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by CanineOfJackal: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
These useless group I joined in school that derailed my educational pursuits and made me to be someone who can't attend lectures in a semester because there is one stupid war or another.

Thunder fire Odin and may every ship still sailing today sink and all perish.

Only lowlifers are cultist today.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Lighthammer(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
NERDYDREAMS:
Togetherness remains the shortest way to panama undecided
Rugged you
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by SachaBastien(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
"May the gods never loved us".....? Are all bloody cultists daft? Are they only good for violence? Has the shiit they smoke melted away their brains? I just wonder.

4 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by CanineOfJackal: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
These useless group I joined in school that derailed my educational pursuits and made me to be someone who can't attend lectures in a semester because there is one stupid war or another.

RZArecta2:
they're called Viqueens, they're usually initiated by force/rápe at a very young age and after some time, they take it as a thing of pride
Some of them join of their own free will. It's a thing of Joy to have a Sailor bf then so why can't you join the game.

They are also mostly the girls that makes Sailors to relax and catch fun when there is no need for external

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Anyad231: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
Valhala ni, lukaku ko, hope u fight ur way out on judgement day....she dey date number one....na today
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
wait.....and her family agreed to this lazy nigerian families

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
roqrules04:
Is she dieing in advance? Why 29th June

I think. Omission transmission is actually real. She died 29th of June this year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by arleck(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
Pretty Devil
That girl not pretty abeg, i know her so well in person before her demise

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by cosmos1440: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
Female Vikings member?

I thought I have heard everything. This one takes the price for this year. So the Vikings have a Queen?did not even know males and females can join the same confra.

And to think this dangerous girl was just 22?

This is one Dangerous Queen that was sacrificed by the Vikings.

sacrificed by the gods.
didn't you read her obituary ? grin
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by nelxxy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dey don f*ck dis one tire...

Anywhere RIP to the dead
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by arleck(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
Pretty Devil
girl wey ugly

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by cosmos1440: 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

guy take am easy naw.
what of ships involved in legitimate import and export business ?

17 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
chai..I'm just knowing that girls are cultists too

all these ladies u see some of them are demonic.. and some guys will not only toast but sleep with them..they don use their destiny fry plantain

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by millionboi2: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
thundafire:
Hope Valhalla give her a good rest mumu
this boy
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by AceDomino(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
They said and I quote :...... May the gods never love us because togetherness is the shortest way to Panama...

Skan skan dey worry all of dem In togetherness..

3 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by drstrange12(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
it is finished, age 22?

FUNKE!!!!!!!!

Apostle will hear of this

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by AceDomino(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
piagetskinner:
chai..I'm just knowing that girls are cultists too

all these ladies u see some of them are demonic.. and some guys will not only toast but sleep with them..they don use their destiny fry plantain

Like seriously, you never knew?
Are you a jjc or a novice?

If these derrieres of the underworld grab you for corner, ehn

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by GreenArrow1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lighthammer:
Rest in valhalla where is no wahala... Odin valhalla anyee

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by tintingz(m): 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
It amaze me how these cultists take Germanic/Norse mythology serious just like Christians and Muslims take middle eastern mythologies serious.

8 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
thesicilian:

God.
God knows those who truly belong to him

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by oladele00(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Her life has been transmission oh sorry transmitted to Valhalla
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by RenzoFunds(m): 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
People wea no get work. When I am thinking on how to make my life a better one, I go continue me see road dey enter cult. Mtcheeww
Valhalla ko vanilla ni

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by ubongokon(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Is she transmitted to heaven or hell? Now her eternal life begins
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by LeonMacJames(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
thesicilian:

There's a lot to gain: wealth, prestige, respect, connections, etc. The only issue is, it doesn't last.
But then again, nothing lasts forever.

Biko to gain these, you do not need a cult.

5 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Timagex(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wait fest... The English get one kind undecided
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by SirBunky85(m): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
Female Vikings member?

I thought I have heard everything. This one takes the price for this year. So the Vikings have a Queen?did not even know males and females can join the same confra.

And to think this dangerous girl was just 22?

This is one Dangerous Queen that was sacrificed by the Vikings.
so being a VIQUEEN automatically makes one dangerous abi?no dey cap wetn u no knw o.
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by LeonMacJames(m): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

Only lowlifers are cultist today. Some of them join of their own free will. It's a thing of Joy to have a Sailor bf then so why can't you join the game.

They are also mostly the girls that makes Sailors to relax and catch fun when there is no need for external
grin grin grin guy
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
tintingz:
It amaze me how these cultists take Germanic mythology serious just like Christians and Muslims take middle eastern mythologies serious.

Just one word connects them all - DELUSION

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lolzz stupid dirty illiterates..with a 2 kobo, dead beat, passed around olosho as ur queen... Well, there will always be f00ls who will never make the needed changes to climb up... Valhala my foot Odin kill una grin

3 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Globalistic(f): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
May God forgive her soul.
Cult doesn't pay at all.
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by SirBunky85(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2018
okwabayi:
R.I.P. to the woman.
In 2018, if you are in a cult, you are a certified low life. Your mates are out there getting money meanwhile your orientation is to form "rugged" abi "most rugged", whatever they call it nowadays. The thunder which'll fire you and your stupidity sleeps in a dog kennel.
so for ur deluded mind,a viky or norseman no dey make money abi.anyway,continue wallowing in ur delusion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures) / Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.